PDA

View Full Version : Czone (0 day tracker), Ncore (Endless Skyline) invites to trade

4pirates
09-01-2007, 03:43 PM
I have czone and ncore (endless skyline) invites to trade.
I need buffered old accounts. If I dont get back to you
means I am not interested at your offer.

unfortunately I have buffered fl demonoid td bit-hdtv fb thors rmv tvt tl pisexy tt revolutiontt iplay tb rts bitsoup al dh etc.

durex
09-01-2007, 03:52 PM
I've seen this offer already few times .... If you said that you have all those buffered sites, what are you looking for exactly? Just name it ! I believe it was more easy for all the people if they knew it.

4pirates
09-01-2007, 04:51 PM
I gave dozens already and still a dozen invites are waiting we get along from private. As I said earlier I reply back If I am interested with the offer. You will see this offer with some new additions again and again.

for example one of the last trades I got with one invite I got all these

TorrentBits (500gb) acc
TopHos(fresh) acc
Pisexy (1TB) acc
ChronicTracker (500gb) acc
FileList (3tb) acc
bitme.org 1gb buffer Ratio: 5.041
SuperTorrents(fresh) acc
Audionews(6gb) acc
x265(10gb) acc
Snowtigers (fresh) acc
XboXSky (fresh) acc
Bit-HDTV (fresh) acc
PotUk (fresh) acc
TvTTorrents (5gb) acc
Goem (fresh) acc
RmvBusters acc
RevTT account
Pedro's BTMusic invite
Acid Lounge invite
VipMusic invite
IndieTorrents invite
Blackcats-Games
TTi Invite
Hd-bits.ro

anyways I have everything incluiding level 10s but I am taking extras and thats not all for me I am giving them to friends and even sometimes I am serving what I got from trades at here (just for circulation). If I feel like I want to giveaway or do a deal I make the deal but I am fed up with some sites up there so suprise me.

durex
09-01-2007, 05:03 PM
So after what I read i can only confront you with; i've got all from level 1 , and some I can assure you, are really great ! :rolleyes:

KAVKASIELI
09-01-2007, 05:44 PM
in this list i see that there aren't TTi and LM buffered accs
I can offer

TTi 40GB buff+LM 30 GB buff with 1 inv+AsianDVD 8 GB buff+HL(hitlist-greek) acc+1gb buff and 3 invites