PDA

View Full Version : Disc Error!

mpuv3y
07-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Why is when i download a movie i can't play it on my dvd player.Im all new at this someone please help me out with what im doing wrong!!! Thank You : :(

MUSLEMAN
07-04-2003, 06:16 AM
i need more info what is the disk error, and what do you mean you can't play the movie in dvd player?? did you convert the file to a dvd file???

fcno
07-04-2003, 07:28 AM
......u can make a Vcd out of the movies u download most DVD Players Play Vcd......u would have to convert the movie file to Mpeg1 or Mpeg2 if u want SVcd which is just a better quality. TMPGEnc Plus is the program u want to download off kazaa to convert the movie files and then have it burned with Nero it will have the selection screen on nero if u want to make Data files, Mp3s, Video, etc

MUSLEMAN
07-04-2003, 07:36 AM
yes but dvd always has the best quality and the damn thing takes the longes too

b33fy
07-04-2003, 08:00 AM
In my experience a fair few downloads contain glitches which make conversion to VCD format hit and miss (sync issues mainly), but go to dvdrhelp.com for a complete rundown on the procedures if you want to try it.
My solution is to use a computer or laptop with tvout/svideo and play files through the tv without conversion (make sure you have the latest k-lite codecs)

MUSLEMAN
07-04-2003, 08:10 AM
we need more info please :unsure: :blink: