PDA

View Full Version : looking for buffered TL

1ToPGuN1
09-02-2007, 03:09 AM
how much buffer would u give me for clean DB ?
u can PM or post here...:)

KFlint
09-02-2007, 03:15 AM
btw, you can remove scenenetwork from your signature ;)

Enlightened
09-02-2007, 03:18 AM

I told him that in te bT section 2 days ago....LOL:)

KFlint
09-02-2007, 03:19 AM

:lol:

Enlightened
09-02-2007, 03:22 AM

:lol:

here.....:D

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-i-need-someone-knows-finish-225714

asafb
09-02-2007, 03:27 AM
please stop spamming and give him some offers..

1ToPGuN1
09-02-2007, 03:27 AM
stop spam here plz!
i will change my sign when i have time !

kingrob
09-02-2007, 03:39 AM
yeah you will need another tl account now my friend as i have just banned another 1 of yours and every one eles on that invite tree and the person who invited you

have a nice day

1ToPGuN1
09-02-2007, 04:02 AM
yeah you will need another tl account now my friend as i have just banned another 1 of yours and every one eles on that invite tree and the person who invited you

have a nice day

R U follow me or some ???

F*** U !!!

TheDoc
09-03-2007, 01:01 PM
i got banned too bcos i invited someone that seems he has been banned before i lost my account over 100 gega buffer my old account
little message to kingrob : u just sacreficed me u didn't win anything i know i am responsible for the ppl i invite BUT Descent admins well just give a warning not showing their muscles
i mean no offense but u really misjudged me this time

kingrob
09-03-2007, 01:36 PM
then come and talk to me on tl irc and i will look in to your case :)

TheDoc
09-03-2007, 04:00 PM

i already did my friend all mods have no other word but : We can not do anything to u Neo (the admin ) banned u ... i keep asking to talk to him but they treat me like a begger ... i have dignity man ... if u really care u can pm me and plz before u do check my threads if i have ever traded Torrentleech or whatever they clame i did

kingrob is a very descent guy
when he saw i never traded a TorrentLeech he simply gave me my account back BUT i lost my invites forever bcos my invite tree had cheaters and sellers ( i only invites 10 ppl)
many thx to Kingrob

kingrob
09-03-2007, 05:08 PM
your welcome

in time i am hoping ppl will see the risk just giving away invites brings

when it comes to account trading most ppl cheat the account for the buffer when we find this the poor guy who got the account gets the blame and banned for it

SgtMajor
09-03-2007, 05:12 PM
Well done KR/NEO, at least you listened, and gave a decent & honest response, and the poster got what was more than expected, a lot of sysadms could learn a lot from that attitude, may there be more like that in the future, just listen sometimes and then make a decision.

So thanks from me for taking the time out.

Enlightened
09-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Well done KR/NEO, at least you listened, and gave a decent & honest response, and the poster got what was more than expected, a lot of sysadms could learn a lot from that attitude, may there be more like that in the future, just listen sometimes and then make a decision.

So thanks from me for taking the time out.

Well.said yourself to Sarge........
Most syscop comes with a Closed Mind and start acting like, they are "above" all others . I won't name Names OR This is NOT to Bash them at all.

No Dialogue at all.......

"what happen to "Innocent " untll proven guilty...........???":D

aarkkando
09-04-2007, 07:23 AM
Kingrob, please bear with me. I lost my account due to taking a month and half off for I was vecationining. My username is same as this one and have a good ratio. My registerd email is also not recognised in TL. I have never chatted on IRC and though I tried I cant get it to work. Can you please do something about my account. Thank you very much. I had been a very good user and never traded or invited TL accounts. Thanks a lot.

kingrob
09-04-2007, 09:24 AM
pm me on this site what your user name and email was i will look to see if the account is still on the database if it was auto deleted i will invite you again myself

aarkkando
09-04-2007, 10:44 AM
pm me on this site what your user name and email was i will look to see if the account is still on the database if it was auto deleted i will invite you again myself
thank you for responding to my post. I could not PM you. So I am giving the details here. my username was aarkkando. The email address I used for registeration was aarkkando at yahoo.co.in
Thanks a lot. I took a lot of care maintaining that account. To build a ratio is very difficult with my limited speed. I would be highly indebted if you could retrieve my account. Thanks a lot.

kingrob
09-04-2007, 11:21 AM
invite has been sent enjoy

aarkkando
09-04-2007, 12:27 PM
Thanks a lot.Ur help is highly appreciated