09-02-2007, 11:03 AM
OWNED lol

Giallorosso
09-02-2007, 11:09 AM
And when someone will see this post you'll have Revolt Banned+mail :yup:

thats right ,, :yup:

Snaidis
09-02-2007, 11:10 AM
But if he has other nick there and other e-mail how could the admins know?

HuRrICaNe
09-02-2007, 11:12 AM
know know... ;)

0sec
09-02-2007, 11:14 AM
They will bann the account, so forget about this

Giallorosso
09-02-2007, 11:19 AM
But if he has other nick there and other e-mail how could the admins know?

when the ip change

Snaidis
09-02-2007, 11:21 AM
It means that if I move to another country or I want to enter the acc on other country I can't?

zizo85
09-02-2007, 11:22 AM
if u dont want that forum
give it to me and i want to use it:D
better than the account banned:P

_coder_
09-02-2007, 11:23 AM
Country IP change on Revolt = Banned Account. Why do you think 90% of accounts were disabled when Revolt opened signups. The only way you can trade the account safely is give it to someone from the same country as you but i recommend you keep the account.

PoOki
09-02-2007, 11:48 AM
If you dont want it, than ask one of the admins to delete it. Hate greedy people :angry:

SiNa
09-02-2007, 11:56 AM
if u dont want that forum
give it to me and i want to use it:D
better than the account banned:P

Country IP change on Revolt = Banned Account. Why do you think 90% of accounts were disabled when Revolt opened signups. The only way you can trade the account safely is give it to someone from the same country as you but i recommend you keep the account.

thats not true at all. it is only true when you access the account from another country, AND change the pass and/or mail immediately after. then it will probably be banned. i have literally moved from europe to asia and still nothing has happened yet. so please dont give people the wrong info.

_coder_
09-02-2007, 12:01 PM

thats not true at all. it is only true when you access the account from another country, AND change the pass and/or mail immediately after. then it will probably be banned. i have literally moved from europe to asia and still nothing has happened yet. so please dont give people the wrong info.

When you trade the account you will have to change the password on it unless u trust the guy so much. So when u moved to asia and europe u didnt need to change the password since it was your account.

Anyways think of it as a precaution. I dont think people would like to take the risk if high level trackers are on the table.

Nightmeare
09-02-2007, 12:04 PM

well its up to 95% now, ppl keep fucking about

josegavara
09-02-2007, 01:43 PM

we're working through them but we have lives outside this. if we missed you on the first sweep we apologize, but fear not we'll soon get you. and just so you know we have other tools at our disposal than the ones mentioned here

jimmymac
revolt admin

tintin123
09-02-2007, 01:47 PM
95% banned

i suggest invites rather than open signup

too many dupe accounts got created

atleast with invites you have a certian degree of control

thelevy23
09-02-2007, 02:34 PM
the acc will be banned in no time

memike
09-02-2007, 04:10 PM
whats so great on that site it is only a forum not like sct ,ftn and many other good sites
everyone going after it because it is rare

smervincle
09-02-2007, 04:18 PM

we're working through them but we have lives outside this. if we missed you on the first sweep we apologize, but fear not we'll soon get you. and just so you know we have other tools at our disposal than the ones mentioned here

jimmymac
revolt admin

Hehe. Sina now you are under a sight. :)

josephs911
09-02-2007, 06:57 PM

jimmymac
revolt admin

only a matter of time

smervincle
09-02-2007, 09:34 PM

only a matter of time

Poor Sina. :(

signalearth
09-02-2007, 10:58 PM

jimmymac
revolt admin

:lol: nice one jimmymac...

09-02-2007, 11:45 PM

jimmymac
revolt admin

:lol: nice one jimmymac...

It is easy deal

He Will Just check ip change log and password log and disable you easly :P

josegavara
09-03-2007, 05:35 PM

well as you only posted once since you joined revolt i have decided you don;t need the account

JaZZ2007
09-03-2007, 05:36 PM
so after what you said his account is gone?

SgtMajor
09-03-2007, 05:37 PM
:lol: You cruel tw@t :D

josegavara
09-03-2007, 05:44 PM
we had his account monitored and we did notice the ip change which i could pm to him, i wouldnt post it here. but we decided to wait for a week to see if he would use the account. he made a one word post, thats not exactly the quality of posting we expect from our members. we will invite someone else to take his place

solaris
09-03-2007, 05:46 PM
i revolt going to open signups any day ..............?

SgtMajor
09-03-2007, 05:53 PM
we had his account monitored and we did notice the ip change which i could pm to him, i wouldnt post it here. but we decided to wait for a week to see if he would use the account. he made a one word post, thats not exactly the quality of posting we expect from our members. we will invite someone else to take his place

As you are aware, there are some quality posters that missed out on the opportunity to take advantage of the open sign up, so I hope that by you being around here more often you will note who they are, or maybe have a thread where you offer an invite and those looking to get in have to post a reason why they, over others, should be given an invite to your place?

That would at least keep out the undesirables by just freely having an open sign up again and that would reduce the need for less trading of accounts?

th0r
09-03-2007, 06:03 PM
handing out revolt invites in the bittorrent invites discussion ... to keep out the undesirables? seems like an oxymoron to me