PDA

View Full Version : middlemen

forSparta
09-08-2007, 09:45 AM
are people getting screwed by middlemen at FST? i had 2 people decline an FST middleman stating that it isn't safe.

Presto
09-08-2007, 09:50 AM
I guess you met 2 potential scammers.

solaris
09-08-2007, 10:00 AM
noob question how do middlemen thing work........?

ohadraviv
09-08-2007, 10:04 AM
noob question how do middlemen thing work........?

both sides trading r giving him the details he checks that the two sides really have the accs\invites and then he gives the details to the two sides of the trade understand?

eden297
09-08-2007, 10:04 AM
"This is NOT full proof against being scammed in a trade."

forSparta
09-08-2007, 11:03 AM
"This is NOT full proof against being scammed in a trade."
Where are you reading this?

BTW, eden297 is one of the people who refuses to use the FST middleman service. He has 6 rep points, somewhat weird? He says that I should go first since I have 0 rep points instead of using a fair middleman.

npaixao33
09-08-2007, 11:09 AM
probaly he is a scamer, you must use midleman for your own avail....

Patriot foreve
09-08-2007, 11:12 AM
The only Middlemen available are the Current FST btstaff and only The staff and you who can see your thread in teh middleman section ,any other member declaring his a middleman is apotential scammer and i recommend you to report him

forSparta
09-08-2007, 11:15 AM
edited

eden297
09-08-2007, 11:26 AM

forSparta
09-08-2007, 11:59 AM
Okay, it seems we are going to trade :) Am I posted the info in the middleman request section or messaged it?

memike
09-08-2007, 12:01 PM
i have traded a lot here without middleman. i was once scammed and another member was scammed too with that same scammer and we reported him and he was thrown out from here.so think twice we dont need scammers on this good forum and thrust is the word here

bblogs
09-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Declining to trade through a middleman isn't a crime.

I've never done it, and never want to....that's just 1 more IP change and complication in my eyes

tralalala
09-08-2007, 01:05 PM
The Middleman crew is here for your own benefit only. We couldn't care less if you want to use it, or are scared to use it because you "might get scammed".

Yes, there is no full-proof way to trade accounts/invites here. We, the Crew, decide who to give the info to first. The thing is, if you somehow DO get scammed through Middlemanning, we have conclusive evidence, and can ban the scammer as soon as the crime is done.

dcliffnotes
09-08-2007, 03:09 PM
yeh you guys are right. you dont need to use middleman to trade if you dont want. there are successful trades without middleman. still, i do believe middleman is for our benefit. idk for what reason a user might be scared to use it, maybe hes a scammer or trading something that might get them banned, but middleman should be safe.

eden297
09-08-2007, 03:13 PM
i writed my acc details and email in the middlman request but then they show me a picture that he gave me the acc details in private

but i didn't get anything!!!!

and the details in the picture aren't true Username or password incorrect

whats going on forsparta?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

twinpeaks
09-08-2007, 04:02 PM
thrust is the word here

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

hangemhigh
09-08-2007, 04:11 PM
i writed my acc details and email in the middlman request but then they show me a picture that he gave me the acc details in private

but i didn't get anything!!!!

and the details in the picture aren't true Username or password incorrect

whats going on forsparta?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

omfg..

forSparta
09-08-2007, 04:24 PM
Let's look at some facts here He originally declined a middleman I sent the admin a picture of a PM I sent to this guy with the account details hangemhigh, since you were the other person I tried to trade with who declined a middleman, I'm going to guess you declined the trade because you wanted to steal my stuff and keep your aom?

eden297
09-08-2007, 04:27 PM
Let's look at some facts here He originally declined a middleman I sent the admin a picture of a PM I sent to this guy with the account details hangemhigh, since you were the other person I tried to trade with who declined a middleman, I'm going to guess you declined the trade because you wanted to steal my stuff and keep your aom?

you never sent me the TT details ..

u fake the picture i have proof

forSparta
09-08-2007, 04:31 PM

you never sent me the TT details ..

u fake the picture i have proof

I faked the picture? Okay, sure. The admin asks for proof and I screenshot it instantly and upload to imageshack. Instantly is the keyword there. Where is your proof?