PDA

View Full Version : So long FST...

lingo
09-08-2007, 04:50 PM
I'm sorry to say this, but I guess I'm done trading accounts/invites @ FST, but I will continue my giveaways once in a while...

I got scammed three times in the previous 3-4 days by three different people. Yeah, that's true. I'm trying to keep in touch with them, so I won't give out any nicknames until everything is clear. From higher levels, my E***o, SweDVDR and AOM accounts were hacked. The rest, I can get from my friends, but these three accounts were very important for me. Anyway, I won't trade in this forum and I just wanted to warn you people in your future trading.

Even though I got account + mail when trading, I got scammed. Maybe that was my fate, I dunno, but I changed secret question, password, secondary mail of the email accounts and yet the scammers were able to recruit them. I'm super pissed right now, but my hands are all tied up. :dry:

I'll still be around and try to help those who need help or try to giveaway invites to those who need invites.

Just wanted to express my current feelings and warn you people. Don't get me wrong b/c I don't want pity or a free account. :ermm: I guess this is all I want to say right now. :dabs:

Greetz to all,
sheesh

Sylar666
09-08-2007, 04:52 PM
Sorry to hear that...Given up trading long time ago. Hope U can get back at least Your favorite accounts.

V For Vendetta
09-08-2007, 04:55 PM
the Solution in my sig
-V

titofat
09-08-2007, 04:56 PM
i am sad for you my friend
i hope to get them again

fridash
sorry to hear that man
but i must say i have seen amazing people here !! not all are bad

punki_rach
sorry you got scammed. you avatar combined with your story really depressed me lol

there are always people out to spoil it for the rest of us

SgtMajor
09-08-2007, 04:59 PM
Name, shame & report the people, it's the only way others can be sure they are not dealing with the same scammers.

lingo
09-08-2007, 05:00 PM
I appreciate all of your consolations...

sorry to hear that man
but i must say i have seen amazing people here !! not all are bad

Yep, there are a lot of nice members whom I met in my couple of months of membership. I had good and bad experiences which made me learn a new lesson every single time and I don't regret those experiences...

Name, shame & report the people, it's the only way others can be sure they are not dealing with the same scammers.

As I said, I don't want to give false alert before finalizing my conversations with the scammers I suspect. After then, I'll give all the names I have in my pocket...

Recoba
09-08-2007, 05:58 PM
my friend was scammed on other forum

he gave out bitmetv vip account with big buffer for oink account with big buffer

he got the mail and changed every thing but the scammer got his account back my friend told me that the scammer knows a mod on oink that helps him in scamming people

and i heared other stories with the same thing

mods like this should be ashamed and the admins should choose carefully who will be a mod on the trackers

krisil
09-08-2007, 06:04 PM
yeah you need to give out the names at least to save others....

seppypom
09-08-2007, 06:49 PM

he gave out bitmetv vip account with big buffer for oink account with big buffer

he got the mail and changed every thing but the scammer got his account back my friend told me that the scammer knows a mod on oink that helps him in scamming people

mods like this should be ashamed and the admins should choose carefully who will be a mod on the trackers

Give us the user name on bitmetv, he wont get the account back, but it will keep the other guy from using it!

AugustoP
09-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Sometimes it's possible to use primary mail (that was specified during creation of the account) instead of current back-up mail to restore password.

Give us the user name on bitmetv, he wont get the account back, but it will keep the other guy from using it!Yeah, and along with disabling the scammer account you'll probably look into other guy's backgrounds on the other trackers.

the_e_male
09-08-2007, 10:25 PM

That is an absolute lie. Anyone who tells you differently is full of it.

nbo
09-09-2007, 12:16 AM
u must be an oink mod, you guys r horrible, so bad that i woldnt be suprised if it was true..

djkamikaze
09-09-2007, 12:52 AM

if it is even remotely true, it was most likely a "sting" operation by oink staff to catch the assholes who trade accounts, which is against oink rules. very funny actually, oink staff hate traders as much as bitmetv staff do, and any staffer participating in such scams would likely be banned themselves.

Recoba
09-09-2007, 04:25 AM

That is an absolute lie. Anyone who tells you differently is full of it.

well he says that he changed the mail and pass and everything so there is no wasy that the other one could get the account

so figure it out yourself

tintin123
09-09-2007, 04:37 AM
i feel ya folk

been scammed myself which has led to me quiting trading!

too much of a pain in the ass!

ROFL-LOL
09-09-2007, 05:37 AM
Good for you. I stopped trading too in july.

lingo
09-09-2007, 01:55 PM
I feel that I have to give out some names since I talked to the scammers(?)...

farmir - I got a lossless tracker account from him. Couple of weeks later, I couldn't reach the tracker and the gmail account he gave me. When I tried to talk to him, he told that the person might be the original account owner. He promised me to get another E account, but I don't want anything for the time being.

Torrent_Geek - This is more interesting. I got SweDVDR and AOM from him. In a few days, the password of AOM was different and I was unable to reach the SweDVDR email address even though I changed password, security question and secondary mail address. I couldn't believe my eyes. He also told me that he is innocent. Now the account owner is Swedish and tells me that the mail address belongs to him from the beginning...

I've got to search more. There may be more users. I don't say that these two are guilty or innocent. I don't really know it for sure, but I have to warn all of you about trading.

I'm really fed up with this trading sh*t and I don't want to be a part of this mess anymore...

TCD004
09-09-2007, 02:50 PM
I'm really fed up with this trading sh*t and I don't want to be a part of this mess anymore...
Good to hear this, that you want to quit with trading... Unfortunately you started and realized that too late with bad results for you...

lingo
09-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Good to hear this, that you want to quit with trading... Unfortunately you started and realized that too late with bad results for you...

Yeah, but good or bad, I had experiences and I don't regret them. The important thing is I'm done with trading... :pinch:

tintin123
09-09-2007, 04:10 PM
i thought today was the day u spilled the beans haha

u learn from your mistakes and im glad u have!