Chewy
09-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Can anyone spare a invite please..?

Chewy
09-11-2007, 07:27 PM
Bump :(

nikmash232
09-11-2007, 07:37 PM
u cant ask for stuff with that many posts....

Chewy
09-11-2007, 07:46 PM
I see nothing in the section rules not allowing it...

scribble
09-11-2007, 07:50 PM
you can... it's just that, it's very likely that you won't get one. And because your IP is already banned from before, it wouldn't be a very good idea to try again. :(

Chewy
09-11-2007, 07:52 PM
my account got disabled from inactivity so wouldnt it be just deleted? o.O Also I checked and talked on irc they checked for me 2, they said I just needa get another invite

/me misses Duffy

He gave me my invite a while ago D:

nikmash232
09-11-2007, 07:54 PM
my account got disabled from inactivity so wouldnt it be just deleted? o.O Also I checked and talked on irc they checked for me 2, they said I just needa get another invite

/me misses Duffy

i never said its rules or anything but give me one good reason i should give u an invite when i can give it to a kool user here that i know and hes trustworthy

scribble
09-11-2007, 07:58 PM
that's a good point nikmash.

JaZZ2007
09-11-2007, 08:01 PM
and the one who invites you what assurance has that you will not get disabled for inactivity again and waste an invite that could go to an user who realy wants it and use it?

Chewy
09-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Now I dont pay for the internet lol, I use to leach wifi from my nieghbor, now I have my own internet connection at both homes I'm at :). I was w/o internet for a LONG time when that happened :|

djkamikaze
09-12-2007, 06:38 AM

me misses Duffy

BULLSHIT! if your old account was disabled for inactivity, staff may re-enable it for you ONE TIME, at their discretion, and they will NEVER, I say again NEVER tell you to get another invite. I've spent some time in their IRC help channel, and all their staff will tell you that opening a second account is not allowed for any reason whatsoever. also, bitmetv accounts are never deleted after being disabled...

and just a warning, if you are leeching wifi from your neighbor, they have access to pretty much everything on your computer, including all your torrent accounts and passwords and passkeys. ever heard of the term "honeypot"?