PDA

View Full Version : Need F*N invite {no trades}

fazzy07
09-08-2007, 07:57 PM
I need an F*N invite. I am not a trader and will not trade any acc or invites. I use 8-10 trackers regularly on day to day purpose. I will provide proofs of all my acc {upto level 6, Thats the max I have got}I use on different trackers.

For people who trade invites my request is plzz do not trade invites as ur not only jeopardizing your account but also the tracker as you dont know how the person you are inviting will treat their acc.

I am a good user who understands the meaning of sharing. I have a good share ratio when you see my proofs. You can check any of my proofs if you have an acc on that tracker by sending me mesg and I will reply

_coder_
09-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Many people have tried what you are doing right now and have failed misreably, but good luck to u dude hope ur one of the lucky ones who get into the arrow cz its a wonderful tracker to be in...

hope brandon is in a good mood when he reads this...

SgtMajor
09-08-2007, 08:20 PM
For people who trade invites my request is plzz do not trade invites as ur not only jeopardizing your account but also the tracker as you dont know how the person you are inviting will treat their acc.

Allow me to post an alternative viewpoint.

2 long standing members here each have one 1 invite, let's say 1 has FSC and 1 has FTN and they are both looking for the other tracker. Now, if they exchange invites they will both know that the other can be trusted with such a good tracker as they have proved themselves over time by gaining the invite in the first place, and they will know it will be in safe hands.

Whereas you have only had access here for less than 1 week, and no-one here knows you or your history, yet you are asking those with such an invite to invite you already.

I am not in any way suggesting you would be any worse than any other invitee, but invites are for friends, so may I suggest you make friends here and not make such sweeping statements and then what you so desire may one day come your way.

And please, above all, enjoy your stay.

Sawyer2020
09-08-2007, 08:27 PM

2 long standing members here each have one 1 invite, let's say 1 has FSC and 1 has FTN and they are both looking for the other tracker. Now, if they exchange invites they will both know that the other can be trusted with such a good tracker as they have proved themselves over time by gaining the invite in the first place, and they will know it will be in safe hands.

Whereas you have only had access here for less than 1 week, and no-one here knows you or your history, yet you are asking those with such an invite to invite you already.

I am not in any way suggesting you would be any worse than any other invitee, but invites are for friends, so may I suggest you make friends here and not make such sweeping statements and then what you so desire may one day come your way.

well said
man I was think you not trader but I guess I was wrong
anyway he have right point here invites meant to be for free
but no one know him at all

fazzy07
09-08-2007, 08:36 PM

I got your point sgtMajor. I am still new here I understand.
But I saw so much trade going on here so I had to make my point.
I ll try to help out anyway I can and in turns make few friends. Thankyou

Sylar666
09-08-2007, 08:39 PM
I know U from another site, fazzy07. In fact I gave u an invite and u did not prove to be a wrong one so far...

$SnoopDo2G$
09-08-2007, 08:47 PM
Good luck, everybody have a chance to get what he needs as long as
he can be trusted, Invites are meant to be free to those who deserves it,
myself i got lucky the other day i was lookin for a tracker that i was loosing hope in gettin' in but finally im in without any trouble...don't loose hope and make friends as Sgt Major said...he knows what he's talkin' about ...

For now c ya ;)

WarrenBuffet
09-08-2007, 09:25 PM
hmm, Yeah, I wouldn't mind FTN 2 :)

weenden
09-08-2007, 09:51 PM
i like your post but sgtmajor brings up a point in time you will gain friends and trust but it takes time just dont try to hard ...and it is always good to ask i asked in the past and good people helped me but it took time also welcome to the site enjoy your stay

GoLDeN
09-08-2007, 10:00 PM
why do u want FTN ???

fazzy07
09-08-2007, 10:08 PM
I want FTN because I dont use a lot of trackers. I have heard that you get the best speed and almost all the stuff on FTN. If I get most of the stuff I need which mostly include movies, tv shows and few apps then I wont have to go through other trackers to find something. I ll just use it as my only source

dbmp
09-08-2007, 10:12 PM
Good luck. :) I hope you get it, if your purpose is really that one. Is the same as me... GL!

GoLDeN
09-08-2007, 10:19 PM
i will tell u some thing about FTN yah they got some good speed but u wont dowanload a shit as u will afaid about ur ratio and do u have seed box i think u dont and i u want my opinion go for ScT its much fster have every thing u want and u can seed more esaly

_coder_
09-08-2007, 10:22 PM
why do u want FTN ???

why does anyone want FTN?

lingo
09-08-2007, 10:23 PM
I want FTN because I dont use a lot of trackers. I have heard that you get the best speed and almost all the stuff on FTN. If I get most of the stuff I need which mostly include movies, tv shows and few apps then I wont have to go through other trackers to find something. I ll just use it as my only source

If you are honest in this statement, then use TL + SCC + some lower level trackers instead of FTN (which is probably what you are doing right now). TL has better content and SCC has better pretimes. Believe me, there can't be an "only" source...

fazzy07
09-08-2007, 10:30 PM
lingo .. yeah .. thats exactly what I do lol
And I dont have seedbox as I never needed one. I kept good ratio by uploading 24/7
I didn't ask for ScT as they only give people invites if you pay certain amount and I dont want anyone to pay, thats too much
I ll keep looking for F*N but its ok if I don't get it

dbmp
09-09-2007, 01:44 AM
And i also heard that SCT without seedbox is impossible...dunno thougth... :\

jam0980tr
09-09-2007, 02:41 AM

you got that wrong with me its dam hard 2 seed with ftn with a small peer and sct its easy 2 seed coz of the big peers

SAM
09-09-2007, 02:58 AM
i hope you get it fazzy you are a good man
but trackers like ftn ;you need to be patient to get in
and it isn't about the content cause i think most of the trackers has almost the same content
it isn't about the speed either cause we can wait a bit can't we :) ?
it's about the tracker community so you have to make friends and wait
and prove your self worthy for this tracker and it will come to to you ;)

dbmp
09-09-2007, 03:17 AM

you got that wrong with me its dam hard 2 seed with ftn with a small peer and sct its easy 2 seed coz of the big peers

Hum, guess i'll never know unitl (and if) i get there...

fazzy07
09-09-2007, 04:00 AM
and it isn't about the content cause i think most of the trackers has almost the same content
Thanks SAM, thanks for your kind words
I think I jumped a step or two. I think there are other deserving people here who have been waiting patiently for this tracker. I hope they get it before I do and my time will come
dbmp, I donno if you the same person from TI. I hope you get what you want

MaaxHimself
09-09-2007, 06:20 AM
Thanks SAM, thanks for your kind words
I think I jumped a step or two. I think there are other deserving people here who have been waiting patiently for this tracker. I hope they get it before I do and my time will come
dbmp, I donno if you the same person from TI. I hope you get what you want

Yeah I think its the same person. I recognized both of yall from TI.
My bro got his first account on TI from you and you definitely deserve a FTN invite. Good luck!

Konsignacija
09-09-2007, 07:55 AM
I use 8-10 trackers regularly on day to day purpose.

I want FTN because I dont use a lot of trackers.

:shifty:

dbmp
09-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Yes, that is meee... :)

nihility
09-09-2007, 03:11 PM
the only reason that all new members are coming in now with (i dont trade) or (hate traders) etc in their names is because they have nothing to trade and are complete noobs who dont know anyone and should be using low level trackers and working their way up.
its pathetic putting a big rant trying to teach everyone here a lesson about how bad it is to give invites to people you dont know when youve been here for what.. a couple weeks and already trying to get a free ftn.. :S
dudeeee

KFlint
09-09-2007, 03:29 PM
i agree, i'm sure 90% of people who claims to be anti-trader already traded or will traded when they see there is no way to get in some trackers without doing so (swedvdr for example)

joined in august and already want ftn free, geeez!

whiteboy
09-09-2007, 03:29 PM
Good luck Bro. You say all this about trading but why would someone risk his account to invite someone they know nothing about. Another thing do you have any idea how hard it is to get an invite from ftn compared to other trackers?

Cmon
09-09-2007, 03:32 PM
the only reason that all new members are coming in now with (i dont trade) or (hate traders) etc in their names is because they have nothing to trade and are complete noobs who dont know anyone and should be using low level trackers and working their way up.
Even if I ask an invitation somewhere (I don't think I'll do this in here though), I won't offer any invitation or account to other tracker to trade (including low/high level one), except maybe Demonoid invite :lol:

tintin123
09-09-2007, 03:59 PM
i started with revtt + demenoid!

it is doable . . . . . patience and right contacts