PDA

View Full Version : Moneybookers?

JA
09-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Looking for someone with a Moneybookers account + a paypal account, i have a fair few funds that im clueless about and i'd really appreciate some enlightmen on how the hell moneybookers work coz its driving me nuts + 1.

Sorry for wrong section.

Move to appropriate :( Coz i couldn't find the appropriate section.

Xtremist
09-09-2007, 01:49 PM
Well I can help ya with paypal if needed.I dont use moneybookers though.But they r relatively similar ;)

JA
09-09-2007, 02:00 PM
Thanks but the problem is lol...i need to transfer the funds from MB to PP...anyone know how to do that?

If anyone has both, and would allow me to send em an amount in MB to there MB and return that amount in PP then i may give you some extra $ ...

Im clueless as how to transfer this crap :(

Xtremist
09-09-2007, 02:01 PM
oh K.PM me with ur msn we need to talk. :)

lingo
09-09-2007, 02:06 PM
Thanks but the problem is lol...i need to transfer the funds from MB to PP...anyone know how to do that?

If anyone has both, and would allow me to send em an amount in MB to there MB and return that amount in PP then i may give you some extra $ ...

(Just a suggestion) You probably thought about this, but I've gotta ask you anway. Have you talked to the PayPal staff if they can help you to transfer your money from MB to PP?

JA
09-09-2007, 02:07 PM

(Just a suggestion) You probably thought about this, but I've gotta ask you anway. Have you talked to the PayPal staff if they can help you to transfer your money from MB to PP?
No :P Im lazy, not patient, and i hate dealing with companies online.

:(

So figured, hey if someguy wants MoneyBookers and has Paypal maybe we can do a trade...:)

lingo
09-09-2007, 02:10 PM
^ Now, that's a trade that we don't see everyday. Good luck, J.A. ;)

JA
09-09-2007, 02:13 PM
^ Now, that's a trade that we don't see everyday. Good luck, J.A. ;)
:D Maybe he might get a bit of commission :D