PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Dog

MetroStars
07-05-2003, 02:10 PM
Just DL'd Ghost Dog staring Forest Whitaker --

Me I luved this movie iam not really into all that Samuri shit so it was a shock that i enjoyed this movie so much...

oh and i got it super quick cos it was misnamed Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets.. Ha Ha misnaming fuckers

ck-uk
07-05-2003, 02:35 PM
I almost dowloaded ghostdog once as a fake aswell, i know it wasnt harry pot thou, i cant rembr at the mo ..if i think i'll edit.Theres a drunken master as tuxedo about too.lucky we have K/l tools handy.When u mentioned the samuri with ghost/horror i wish i never canceled it now it sounds good i have old school on now when that finishes i think i'll dowload ghostship after.cheers.

dingoBaby
07-05-2003, 02:48 PM
Ghost Dog was a great movie. I saw it on tv a while back, on one of the crappy movie channels.

Paul_NFFC
07-05-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by CosmoK@5 July 2003 - 15:35
I almost dowloaded ghostship once as a fake aswell
ghost dog mate not ghost ship :D plz dont download ghost ship by the way its shit ;)

ck-uk
07-05-2003, 03:06 PM
Cheers Paul_NFFC i might well have search and dowload ghostship aswell

MetroStars
07-05-2003, 05:48 PM
Yea GhostShip was dog shit... very poor

maddytherenegade
07-05-2003, 06:23 PM
No guys, it's worth watching atleast once..
The intro scene in the ship where a stray tensed wire uncoiling and chopping the heads and bodies of all the passengers in hundreds was
cool...Gore..

Paul_NFFC
07-05-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by maddytherenegade@5 July 2003 - 19:23
No guys, it's worth watching atleast once..
The intro scene in the ship where a stray tensed wire uncoiling and chopping the heads and bodies of all the passengers in hundreds was
cool...Gore..
yes but thats the only good scene in the movie..the 1st 1 minute is good the other 80 minutes are shit

believe me cosmok DONT download you be dissapointed mate!!

sonicbum
07-05-2003, 07:02 PM
i'd have to agree, ghost ship sucked a fatty. it was one of the worst movies ive ever watched, another terrible movie would be monsters ball, or ghost world.hallieberry aint bad though... :P