PDA

View Full Version : Terminator 3 Story Questions

Miyake
07-08-2003, 02:26 PM
Hi I just finished watching this awsome movie and my brains baked lol.
So the whole war was caused because of a virus? im so confused.
so the virus was transmitted around the world by skynet when it did that whole searching thing across the globe?
It seems like the story in T2 didnt matter and that whole thing about killing the guy who designed the cpu?

Can Sombody intheknow explian the whole story for all us ppl who watched it and didnt get it.....

p.s i did search for this topic but couldnt find it so i appologise if its already been posted

p.s.s im not a noob i just made a new accout beacause i forgot my old 1 (dumbass)

Agent Smart
07-08-2003, 04:23 PM
******SPOILERS******
Skynet did transmit the virus, and they didn't know they were doing it. T2 did make sense because even though the guy who designed the terminator died, and they destroyed the evidence, it only postponed Judgement day (exactly what Arnold said to John Connar). It's just like erasing the person who created the Internet. We may not have it today, but someone else is bound to create something identical to it! (stupid example, but you get the point).

Miyake
07-08-2003, 04:54 PM
so the virus piggy backed on skynet when it went online and thats how it was installed on every server and pc on the planet?

sum ppl are saying that the film is nogood but i think its the best twis ive seen inalong time

vash444
07-08-2003, 05:23 PM
The virus WAS Skynet. Skynet was forcing the humans to have to activate Skynet so it go "live" instead of waiting to go online at some later date. Skynet wanted Judgement Day to begin on that day.

Reggies19
07-08-2003, 05:24 PM
that movie wasnt that good, it did not compare to T2 in any way and the ending wasn't shocking because the termiantor already said that there is no way to stop Judgement Day

Miyake
07-08-2003, 09:37 PM
The only bad thing about the film was the TX, compared to the T1000 she was a pussy cat. the first time i saw T2 i was realy scared of the T1000 but the TX just isnt menacing enough. they could have done so much with the concept of a amazingly strong bot unable to be destryed but half the time i compleatly 4got about her........

The best bit was in the Mens restroom when they was smashing thru walls and hitting eachother with toiletts and urinals :D

kAb
07-09-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Miyake@8 July 2003 - 13:37
The only bad thing about the film was the TX, compared to the T1000 she was a pussy cat. the first time i saw T2 i was realy scared of the T1000 but the TX just isnt menacing enough. they could have done so much with the concept of a amazingly strong bot unable to be destryed but half the time i compleatly 4got about her........

The best bit was in the Mens restroom when they was smashing thru walls and hitting eachother with toiletts and urinals :D
i liked when the TX drove the crane smashing arnie into all those buildings :P

Donut
07-09-2003, 06:41 PM
i admit i liked the movie, but it was so dissapointing as a Terminator movie. apart from that just the way it looks, it kinda just didnt seem like a hollywood picture at all. so yeah lots of bad things that can be said about it, but the humor and story wasnt too bad just that again as a Terminator sequel it just put shame to the series.

Agent Smart
07-09-2003, 07:45 PM
The movie could have been longer. Lets face it, it isn't the same without James Cameron.

kAb
07-10-2003, 04:57 AM
hey i have a question, remember the first movie? was it John connor that went back to save his mom? or some1 else?