PDA

View Full Version : Nb

vizouk
09-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Requesting a NB invite if some friend or vidde can give me will be great :)

nb have a great content and i can be a good member for nb.

http://feedthe.net/userdetails.php?id=545457600
http://www.scenetorrents.org/userdetails.php?id=32005

if need more its ok.

cheers.

if its necessary something just say thanks

Help, respect and good sharing its what i offer to NB comunity :)

scotex
09-28-2007, 10:51 PM
just a generous and great guy..hope u get it buddy;)..need it too

good luck for us:)

Vidde
09-29-2007, 03:34 AM
Wow, I'm impressed.

First of all, you didn't use the regular phrases like "my only dream"
Secondly, you didn't shout about the great community you want to be apart of, like 90% of the non-norwegians who won't use the community anyway, is :p
Thrid, you actually signed up to this page with your regular username, and providing proofs from to high-level trackers with userdetails..

Not bad -at all- ... If you wanna have a chit-chat, just PM me, aight? ;)
-Vidde

raj3186
09-29-2007, 03:59 AM
Wow, I'm impressed.

Secondly, you didn't shout about the great community you want to be apart of, like 90% of the non-norwegians who won't use the community anyway, is :p
Thrid, you actually signed up to this page with your regular username, and providing proofs from to high-level trackers with userdetails..

-Vidde

i just received a CZone invite for free :w00t: from if not one of the best members ever here at FST, (guess who it is ;) ).
My day would be completed if i get an NB invite also !! If u want, i can show my ratio proofs, but not speed test as i have considerably a slow connection!
Thank you
:)

spark
09-29-2007, 04:30 AM
Wow, I'm impressed.

-Vidde

i just received a CZone invite for free :w00t: from if not one of the best members ever here at FST, (guess who it is ;) ).
My day would be completed if i get an NB invite also !! If u want, i can show my ratio proofs, but not speed test as i have considerably a slow connection!
Thank you

It is not so bad to be a collector but it is not nice to make accounts and never use them.....

Why are you collecting?

raj3186
09-29-2007, 05:10 AM
Thank you

It is not so bad to be a collector but it is not nice to make accounts and never use them.....

Why are you collecting?

can u tell me any account that i did not use till now, ofcourse, i download wat i like and not any other stuff to maintain a good ratio! :naughty:

spark
09-29-2007, 05:22 AM

Why are you collecting?

can u tell me any account that i did not use till now, ofcourse, i download wat i like and not any other stuff to maintain a good ratio! :naughty:

-I bet that you did not use any of them and your inviters can confirm that...

-You try everyday to pretend non-trader but you tried making some deals via PM...

-I am your inviter in DB and you did not use the account at all!

-You keep begging me via PM for invites for at least 10 different trackers!

-You have been banned from OiNK and BitMeTV...

-If you have slow upload ,how you will you use ALL these account?

Saroman
09-29-2007, 05:27 AM
i used FTN for a while...and believe me i couldnt download anything...Because 90% of things were common wid ScT...

I feel we should only keep the trackers that we use...Theres no point in just collecting accs

pi31415
09-29-2007, 07:48 AM
If so, could you give me one of your "useless" accounts? XD

memike
09-29-2007, 07:48 AM
all of fst are traders so who ever says they dont trade they are lying with out trading you cant get any sites

dragos
09-29-2007, 07:53 AM
all of fst are traders so who ever says they dont trade they are lying with out trading you cant get any sites

the stupidest thing i've read in 1 month

Konsignacija
09-29-2007, 07:54 AM

Not true! I am trader but I know some people who are not. I would give my leg for this :)

PirateEagle
09-29-2007, 07:57 AM
wrong, i am an non trader all invitations that i got i got it for free even those high level ones :)

tiolewis
09-29-2007, 07:57 AM

jaja :D

I think that everyone trade someday, but the important thing its change the attitude

Tbag
09-29-2007, 08:11 AM

jaja :D

I think that everyone trade someday, but the important thing its change the attitude

+1,

have a lot of friends giving up trade like me.

vizouk
09-29-2007, 09:18 PM
thanks you vidde i will have a chat with you :)