PDA

View Full Version : Have oink, need ebookvortex and blackcats

playerdotca
09-29-2007, 01:22 PM
Hey, I have an oink account for trade..it isn't buffered, because it's really hard to upload content on their site, I think my ratio is *edit no supposed to put ratio here*

So I really don't have any other choices but to trade my oink away, if you have content to upload on their site, and feel that you can bring life back into the account, by all means, trade away, or gimme your offers lol.

P.S I need ebookvortex the most, so if you don't have blackcats, you can offer me something else

here are my speedtest results

The download speed translates into 320 kbs and upload 90 kbs

Thanks

http://www.speedtest.net/result/188453561.png

SCR
09-29-2007, 01:33 PM
edit your post and remove the ratio`s posting ratio`s is like telling oink staff who you are .. more easy to figure it out for them

playerdotca
09-29-2007, 01:56 PM
Thanks for that..

anions
09-29-2007, 02:27 PM
Whats ebookvortex - is it like bitme?

playerdotca
09-29-2007, 03:41 PM
Deals off, Well the account got banned...assholes, I got sick of their staff anyways, they are a shitstain on the torrent community.

Is this really how they treat donators to their site?? This is just disgusting. I will take my support somewhere else.

SiNa
09-29-2007, 04:01 PM
Deals off, Well the account got banned...assholes, I got sick of their staff anyways, they are a shitstain on the torrent community.

Is this really how they treat donators to their site?? This is just disgusting. I will take my support somewhere else.

haha amazing.....

sorry for your account seems like you didnt need it anyways

tiolewis
09-29-2007, 04:04 PM
I will give you a blackcats acc for free , i learn that nobody needs to trade here.

enjoy it , and dont trade

playerdotca
09-29-2007, 04:05 PM
yeah thanks tio, your kindness is appreciated :D

unattended
09-29-2007, 04:08 PM

lol I love how people always start trash-talking a community the second they are banned from it. If you can't figure out how to maintain a decent ratio on a site like Oink (not that difficult), maybe you should stick to Demonoid.

playerdotca
09-29-2007, 04:17 PM
I know it's not that hard, just never put the time into it to actually get a decent ratio. It's the other stuff that applies to it like on the forum, where u try to input your idea as kindly as possible, and they slam it right back into your face. Just generally I never liked their site.

the_e_male
09-29-2007, 05:25 PM

You were offering to trade your account, because you're too lazy to work on your ratio, and you have the nerve to insult us? If this is your support, rest assured, we don't want it.

playerdotca
09-29-2007, 05:50 PM
I wanted to trade my account so I don't have to deal with people like you. What if I didn't want to waste my life away getting my ratio up on your site, I could trade it away and see if someone wants to put the time into it, so yeah, no right to delete it.

unattended
10-01-2007, 03:30 AM
They have no right to delete it? You broke the rules...I think that gives them every right.

...just another ignorant user

briand5379
10-01-2007, 05:29 AM
Do not sell or trade your account. If you don't want it anymore, delete it.

That's a direct quote from the rules. If you can't follow/read the rules then there's a good chance you won't survive on any private tracker.

playerdotca
10-02-2007, 06:54 PM
Well I just finished talking with the_e_male, and yeah I I apologized, and I would like to apologize to the entire oink community for my hurtful comment, well I realized, I should have given back to the community through torrent uploading, not just seeding other torrents that already have excellent seeds. Well anyways...I'm sorry, I had no right to say what I said, so please accept my apology. I don't want anything back, no account, or anything, but I'm just glad to get this off my chest.

Please no comments saying "noob user wants his account back, lawl" NO, wrong, just accept this apology. Believe what you want, this is all truth.