PDA

View Full Version : Vcd Problem!

OnYx
07-09-2003, 03:02 AM
whenever i make a vcd the peoples lips dont match with wat they r saying. there is like a one second delay after u can hear wat they said. does anyone know how to fix this B)

thanks

toddiscool
07-09-2003, 03:06 AM
Not with the info that you gave, what programs do you use. If i had to guess though i would say that you are not doing it right. (just kidding) there are tonnes of thread on this look them and they should be able to help, if not come back tell us what you have tried, and what happened and we can be of more help.

OnYx
07-09-2003, 03:16 AM
first i download a avi file. then i convert both audio and video using TMPGenc plus to mpeg and burn using nero to a vcd. its fine when its in avi format. i also tried using nero for encoding but same problem. i tried doing the audio and video separately but same problem.

Ad
07-09-2003, 03:20 AM
A few things is it non standard?? coz sometimes if U try to burn over 80 mintes on a cdr it actully fits but the bit rate can be a problem throuhg your DVD player

did you use virtual dub to exract the wav seperatly??

TMPGEnc isnt very good on vonverting wav and avi together at once

OnYx
07-09-2003, 05:00 AM
it is video cd standard and i used virtual dub but then i used tmpg to convert the wav separately. then multiplex the video and ausio but it didnt work. the sound not matchind the video is not only on the dvd player but also with the mpeg file on the computer. the audio bit rate is 224 and layer II and 44100