PDA

View Full Version : swedvdr invite for my bro

andlcool
09-30-2007, 12:22 AM
sorry to start this thread cause i know there are many threads on swedvdr. can any kind soul have swedvdr invite? i need one for my bro use who is crazy over dvd. i am not a trader or cheater as u can see from my records. hope to get an invite. pm me for prove. :D

hope u have a good day ahead

Ali-g
09-30-2007, 07:08 AM
Well tell ur bro to come here and make a req... I guess nobody wants to give an inv. to someone they dont know :S
Anyway heres a bump for u :)

andlcool
09-30-2007, 07:29 AM
Well tell ur bro to come here and make a req... I guess nobody wants to give an inv. to someone they dont know :S
Anyway heres a bump for u :)
my bro uses my torrent accounts since 2 ips cannot have more than 1 aacounts. anyway thanks for the up.

th0r
09-30-2007, 07:34 AM
I guess nobody wants to give an inv. to someone they dont know

Thank you for the good laugh, that's exactly why nobody here is getting a SweDVDR invite anytime soon.

Ali-g
09-30-2007, 07:38 AM
@Th0r: U cant tell that for sure since u arent everyone :S
@andlcool: Well if u share the same IP then ur the same person regarding internet, trackers and everything else. I dont think u could go away with an excuse like my brother was banned with my IP, so jst tell that u are looking for it :)
GL

th0r
09-30-2007, 07:41 AM
I can, however, speak for the larger majority of SweDVDR invite holders. That's why I don't give out invites here (hardly), I don't really know anyone except for a couple of users. It's a trust thing, girlfriend.

blackbird
09-30-2007, 07:43 AM
i need one for my bro use who is crazy over dvd. i am not a trader or cheater as u can see from my records. hope to get an invite. pm me for prove. :D

tell him swebits is open for signups !

why doesnt anyone want swebits ...:ermm:

th0r
09-30-2007, 07:49 AM
Because they're not closed for signups nor are their invites near impossible to obtain.

PoOki
09-30-2007, 07:55 AM
The invites are open for one week!

Dont be stupid.. Use them

Ali-g
09-30-2007, 08:07 AM
Yep but Id suggest always inviting people who are in really need of trackers (though Idk how u can tell) cuz if they want trackers jst because they are rare, more probabilities are that they wont use it but trade it or cheat at it.
anyways thats my opinion <_< If someone really needs a tracker then he cant waste his time cheating or trading it right :) And hell do wutever to maintain a good ratio... I think so

andlcool
09-30-2007, 08:23 AM
Yep but Id suggest always inviting people who are in really need of trackers (though Idk how u can tell) cuz if they want trackers jst because they are rare, more probabilities are that they wont use it but trade it or cheat at it.
anyways thats my opinion <_< If someone really needs a tracker then he cant waste his time cheating or trading it right :) And hell do wutever to maintain a good ratio... I think so
i think the torrent scene is flooded with too much traders causing people to be wary of inviting others. so far i invited a good person and thus we became friends throughout the process. i think sometimes among the strangers may have people who can be trusted, dun always think of the dark side.

GoLDeN
09-30-2007, 08:38 AM
even its very hard i hope u get it

andlcool
09-30-2007, 09:16 AM
even its very hard i hope u get it
thx. i think it is realli hard but none the less, should give it a try.

Saroman
09-30-2007, 01:14 PM
Because they're not closed for signups nor are their invites near impossible to obtain.

Precisely..Bang on Target..!!

TL should closed invites and stop anyone from changing Mail..... If thishappens even for 2-3 months..It will be close to Level 9 and ppl will be craving for its invites...

I dont understand why so much wieghtage is given to Rarity

andlcool
10-02-2007, 11:36 AM
still waiting for the invite from anyone. :)