PDA

View Full Version : looking for SweDVDR

zeven0
09-30-2007, 07:46 AM
Pm me

th0r
09-30-2007, 07:50 AM
If you're a fan of movies, there are tons of trackers out there that have tons of movie torrents.

zeven0
09-30-2007, 07:52 AM
Yes, but I want SweDVDR

Presto
09-30-2007, 07:58 AM
Why does it exactly have to be Swedvdr? You should explain, why do you want specifically swedvdr. Anyone can say, that he's a good and trusted user, but arguments arguements. You need to differ from the mass to get it.

zeven0
09-30-2007, 08:01 AM
Because I want to check out this tracker, I have swebits and I and I am a good user there so I want swedvdr to see new things please

If anyone can give me one for free PM me for proofs and email

thanks

InTooDeep
09-30-2007, 09:27 AM
Because I want to check out this tracker, I have swebits and I and I am a good user there so I want swedvdr to see new things please

If anyone can give me one for free PM me for proofs and email

thanks

You just want to "check out this tracker"? Well, I guess I'd just like to check out an Enzo Ferrari, but I reckon that's not going to happen :cry:

zeven0
09-30-2007, 09:29 AM
No, like the tracker and I am a fan of movies and I want to contribute to the community

If you or other person can help me please

Thanks

Enlightened
09-30-2007, 09:30 AM
Its mostly PAL Movies, with an average Torrent File size of 4.25 Gigs

The pretimes are "okay".....alot of swedish stuff, I think swebits is better

I have SWEDVDR for quite a number of months now. very fast Trcker, but really suitable if U have a SEEDBOX, NO FREELEECH that I have seen.

InTooDeep
09-30-2007, 11:38 AM

I have SWEDVDR for quite a number of months now. very fast Trcker, but really suitable if U have a SEEDBOX, NO FREELEECH that I have seen.

There is no freeleech, but they got some freebies...

GoLDeN
09-30-2007, 11:42 AM
not again

hxcmusic
09-30-2007, 11:47 AM
pm me your offer

Saroman
09-30-2007, 01:08 PM

Can u explain me whats the diff between PAL,NTSC and other formats of DVDR's ??

I am always confused is to which video quality is better or which one to prefer..:)

InTooDeep
09-30-2007, 01:13 PM
NTSC/PAL

NTSC and PAL are the two main standards used across the world. NTSC has a higher frame rate than pal (29fps compared to 25fps) but PAL has an increased resolution, and gives off a generally sharper picture. Playing NTSC discs on PAL systems seems a lot easier than vice-versa, which is good news for the Brits :) An RGB enabled scart lead will play an NTSC picture in full colour on most modern tv sets, but to record this to a VHS tape, you will need to convert it to PAL50 (not PAL60 as the majority of DVD players do.) This is either achieved by an expensive converter box (in the regions of £200+) an onboard converter (such as the Dansai 852 / certain Daewoos / Samsung 709 ) or using a World Standards VCR which can record in any format.

(Copy + pasted this off VCD Quality: http://www.vcdquality.com/index.php?page=faq )

smervincle
09-30-2007, 01:14 PM

Can u explain me whats the diff between PAL,NTSC and other formats of DVDR's ??

I am always confused is to which video quality is better or which one to prefer..:)

USA and Japan = NTSC
Europe = PAL

I don't think there is a big difference.