PDA

View Full Version : sw*dvdr

rocknrule
09-30-2007, 10:54 PM
as the title says, i am looking for getting this invite. what i have now is only a nb invite and a few level 5 invites. OR, i can let you know how you can buffer your oink. it's legitimate, not cheat. i have a 500g buffered account. i buffered it up to 400g in one month. it's just how the owner can pick a right torrent. pm me.

ps, i just want a sw*dvdr invite.

raj3186
10-01-2007, 02:51 AM
dont trade NB account/invite, u will get it disabled, edit the most before vidde sees this one!!!

spark
10-01-2007, 04:09 AM
dont trade NB account/invite, u will get it disabled, edit the most before vidde sees this one!!!

:noes:

You can trade NB invites here...

rocknrule
10-01-2007, 06:28 AM

don't spam around stupidly.

saulin
10-01-2007, 07:17 AM

Well he did warn you. You know you could have asked nicely with a good reason why you want SweDVDR and someone may have had given it to you. When I got mine I didn't ask for it. All I said is that it was the tracker in my most wanted list and it seemed impossible to get and someone offered it to me without asking for anything in return.

I seriously don't know why people trade. The toughest trackers to get are nothing special. Many people just use the close community BS to get them or try so hard to trade to get them and I'm sure they never use them after they get them.

I really like SweDVDR and I use it but not that much. I get most DVD-Rs from Usenet and lower level trackers in the end.

I remember when I started. I wanted to trade for Demoniod and TL and TD, and all those and work my way up and really I made maybe 3-5 trades for level 2-3 trackers and the rest came to me as free invites.

Also the best trackers are in the level 2-6. The other ones, no one really needs, they just are tougher to get.

spark
10-01-2007, 07:41 AM
Well he did warn you..

Yup, a false alarm :blink:

rocknrule
10-01-2007, 02:36 PM

Well he did warn you. You know you could have asked nicely with a good reason why you want SweDVDR and someone may have had given it to you. When I got mine I didn't ask for it. All I said is that it was the tracker in my most wanted list and it seemed impossible to get and someone offered it to me without asking for anything in return.

I seriously don't know why people trade. The toughest trackers to get are nothing special. Many people just use the close community BS to get them or try so hard to trade to get them and I'm sure they never use them after they get them.

I really like SweDVDR and I use it but not that much. I get most DVD-Rs from Usenet and lower level trackers in the end.

I remember when I started. I wanted to trade for Demoniod and TL and TD, and all those and work my way up and really I made maybe 3-5 trades for level 2-3 trackers and the rest came to me as free invites.

Also the best trackers are in the level 2-6. The other ones, no one really needs, they just are tougher to get.

Whom you are saying to? This thread is not for begging something, but for offer my invites or skill to buffer oink in return. And, you should have seen my profile before reply. My RP has almost come from giveaway. The invitees by me have given me it voluntarily, not unwillingly.

Yeah, you are right. Some lower level trackers are really great. For example, Demonoid, TL, and Scc, etc. But some middle or higher level trackers are also good to me, too. PT, FSC, and e****. etc. I have donated to my favorite sites with pleasure. sure, including Demonoid. Anyway, I have never been a member of Swedvdr, so I don't know well whether it is good or not. If you don't use it, how can you know whether good or not whatever? Let me say, CZone and iPlay are good sites, but for me, even tho I have very fast home connection, I could'nt get any buffer from those rumanian trackers. However, I can easily get good buffer from some hungarian sites.

I know you were active trader one day, but no need to be shame about that. I don't think that a trade is bad. Really bad thing is a scam. Don't got mixed up. Someday I would post my thought about this.

enough nice?

ps, Lately, a few newbies have been spamming around almost every trade thread with calling themselves non-traders. And then, begging what they want on another thread. Is there any difference a trade and that? I friendly advise that you guys stop making bad use of good-will traders in order to prove your good man.

'This place is a trade section, and Trade is a part of torrent scene'

lingo
10-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Be careful, mate! :dabs:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-dont-trade-swedvdr-post2302046/postcount13 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../p-dont-trade-swedvdr-post2302046/postcount13)

rocknrule
10-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Be careful, mate! :dabs:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-dont-trade-swedvdr-post2302046/postcount13 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../p-dont-trade-swedvdr-post2302046/postcount13)

Your link is unavailable. I think the right link is this.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-dont-trade-swedvdr-post2302046/postcount13

Feel bad your big loss :( You should have traded with trustworthy user. But you can't hope all things go well, at times you have to swallow a bitter pill.

Anyway, all torrent sites don't allow to trade their account and invite. But that's their job, not our duty to obey. I don't mean that I disrespect their rules. That's just their running process of torrent sites. Think that many sites also have other site's trade thread, too.

cheers

rocknrule
10-02-2007, 12:07 PM
*Still want one invite*

ps, I have never been a member of sw*dvdr. Don't worry.

fulu
10-02-2007, 12:19 PM
i Heard that invites are closed