PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway - FSCE invites(and trade)

asafb
10-01-2007, 12:52 AM
after a LONG time that i wasn't here (i must admit, i missed FST :))
i'm giving away 5(1 left) invites to the users who can convince me that they deserve that invite.
please persuay me the best you can why you should get the invite...
ill pick the winners and pm then requesting their mail =)

invites GONE

+
trading offer
revTT acc with 1 TB buffer
pisexy acc Insane User (1TB buffer)
pm me your offer

fazzy07
10-01-2007, 12:59 AM
Hi asaf,
i dont know a lot about FSCE but I can only speculate from what I have heard from my friends here. I heard that its a very good community like revolt. I only wish to be a part of it. I have tried to be as active as I can possible and would do same. One thing is for sure that it wont be in the wrong hands. I have tried to do my part of contribution here and would do the same as I do in every community I am a part of.
If you wish to see my proofs, ratios and speedtest just ask and I will pm you

psxcite
10-01-2007, 01:04 AM
Man, I would love to get a FSCE invite. I've been on the forum for quite a while and since I don't trade, it's become almost IMPOSSIBLE to get an invite to a high level tracker. I've tried to jump in on a few giveaways and thanks to some very generous users, I have been able to obtain invites to classic sites like Bitme, BitmeTV and Torrentleech just to name a few. But, of course sites like FSCE are difficult to obtain...until now.

Thanks for the giveaway. Regardless if I get an invite or not, it's nice to see.

aysomc
10-01-2007, 01:55 AM
hey there, ive been looking for a site like revolt/FSCE because i'd like to be a part of a more private site thats more about community and the forums but still has some torrents. anyways, i dont know how im supposed to convince you other than telling you that i know what the site is about and i've been looking for something like it for a while now. also im a good user on any sites im a part of and this would be the case for this site as well. good day :)

p1r4t3
10-01-2007, 02:29 AM
sheesh

raj3186
10-01-2007, 02:49 AM
hi there, i need an FS** invite plz, i think i deserve it cuz u can see from my profile, ive never traded, and ive been here for a pretty long time, and also i've been waiting for and FS** invite for quite a long time and also, i heard FS** is a tracker where speed does not matter but it is famous for its community.Thank you
Hope i get the invite!
:)

briand5379
10-01-2007, 03:53 AM
Some are making references to things FSC is known for. FSCE is a completely different tracker.

spark
10-01-2007, 04:04 AM
I'd like to join that community, I do not care if they have some torrents or not since I have some good trackers but I am looking for a closed place to discuss/learn some issues without being disturbed by members trying to prove that they know everything. This time I am not looking for the contents (usually I do) but I am looking for the members. If the place is not friendly there then just ignore my post...Thank you.

G-Force
10-01-2007, 04:16 AM
Hi asafb, i would like a invite if possible please, i have been a regular member of FST for around 2 years now and regularly have give aways and help out all users in the best way i can. I have heard great things about FSCE and would really love to be lucky enough to become apart of there community. I can supply ration proofs of high level trackers and i give you my word that i will no stuff around.

Thank you for taking the time to consider me for an invite.

th0r
10-01-2007, 04:32 AM
God, this request for a community is so damn annoying. Do you above posters know anything about FSCE? I understand it's a gaming tracker. Stop merging these so-called rare trackers with the premise of a good community.

ROFL-LOL
10-01-2007, 04:35 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2286639/postcount6958

God, this request for a community is so damn annoying. Do you above posters know anything about FSCE? I understand it's a gaming tracker. Stop merging these so-called rare trackers with the premise of a good community.

It's not game tracker. It's tracker for DJs who can upload their own stuff to there with a great forum.

G-Force
10-01-2007, 05:00 AM

Actually i know plenty about FCSE and apart of is appeal is the community. From what i know it is community first, torrents second which is extremely rare in itself these day's, just look at the way torrent sites are going such as BitMeTv and Oink which are turning into complete nazi sites, i may self hope to become a member of a site with a strong community.

If this is so hard to understand perhaps it is users like you which are forcing sites such as BitMeTv and Oink to take the path they have.

You have also shown little knowledge of the tracker so perhaps you should do your own research before commenting.

John1988
10-01-2007, 05:11 AM
I need this invite man cuz i dont have such good music tracker like FCSE
I'll use it just only for myself no trading and so on
I can send you ratio proof and speedtest just PM

spark
10-01-2007, 05:35 AM

You are one of the people that I mentioned in my post...

master-D
10-01-2007, 06:42 AM
I need this invite man cuz i dont have such good music tracker like FCSE
I'll use it just only for myself no trading and so on
I can send you ratio proof and speedtest just PM

FSCE is more a community than a tracker
request an invite only if you want to be a part of this community

BethCooper
10-01-2007, 07:20 AM
It's a great tracker by all means, And I don't think that the review is fair at all, it is much spam in the forum, sure, but it's now limited to a very active spam sub forum..
Anyone who gets the invite will be lucky :) I hope it will be someone who will use it and will be an active member in the forum, and hopefully that won't be progamer.....
see you there!

th0r
10-01-2007, 08:26 AM

It's hypocritical to say you want to join a community when you're a member of OiNK. They're not nazi-ish when it comes to their forums, and they have one of the most active and stratified communities in the entire BitTorrent scene.

You're right, I don't know everything, and I don't claim to, I'm just voicing my opinion.

spark
10-01-2007, 09:08 AM

It's hypocritical to say you want to join a community when you're a member of OiNK. They're not nazi-ish when it comes to their forums, and they have one of the most active and stratified communities in the entire BitTorrent scene.

You're right, I don't know everything, and I don't claim to, I'm just voicing my opinion.

It is silly to quote a small part of what I wrote and use it....
Anyway, I faced alot of members like you in other places and I am used on it..
But you are such a fool that you do not even read what I wrote in this thread! I am looking for a community which does not have members like you! I though FSCE does not! so if you are a member there then I do not need to join it at all!

Are you reading this DV8type?

asafb
10-01-2007, 09:20 AM
1.please dont spam this topic..
2. i sayed and mentioned in red DONT pm me with requesting an invite...
you wont get it...

enviouz
10-01-2007, 12:08 PM
ill be honest. i cant really think of any reason why you would/should pick me over any other user here. but ill give it a shot anyway. i mean hell nothing wrong with trying right?
i would like to be a member. ive heard they are community first tracker second. which is fine with me. i heard the forums are VERY friendly and active. with alot of knowledgeable users. always will ing to help someone out even if the problem may seem as though it has an obvious solution. for the most part everyone is polite and respectful. thats a big thing with me. i cant stand rude and disrespectful peeps. i also heard the staff is great over there always willing help just like the users. also ive heard the tracker is mainly for dj's and underground artists/producers. i think id fit in perfectly over there and make a nice addition. as thats what i do im an underground producer that does it just for the love of music as does all my artists. i hope you at least consider me. either way great giveaway and good luck to everyone. thankx for listening. cheers :)

shar
10-01-2007, 12:12 PM
may i have 1 invite pls

Mello23
10-01-2007, 12:34 PM
if u don t mind i want one plz i believe that this site when it is fully working will be so so powerful site in addition to the forum there

it will be just wonderful to be there

i know that there is some torrents 3 or 4 but when it work it will be great so get invite now just be patient every thing is cool

shutdk
10-01-2007, 01:04 PM

It is silly to quote a small part of what I wrote and use it....
Anyway, I faced alot of members like you in other places and I am used on it..
But you are such a fool that you do not even read what I wrote in this thread! I am looking for a community which does not have members like you! I though FSCE does not! so if you are a member there then I do not need to join it at all!

Are you reading this DV8type?

Hey th0r. I can hook him up aren't member :P

MoonShinePower
10-01-2007, 01:47 PM
FSCE isn`t as good as Revolt. FSCE sucks :(