PDA

View Full Version : IndieTorrents Invite Giveaway

Grind$oFine
10-01-2007, 02:55 AM
I have 1 invite to indietorrents that I will give away to the right person.

I have given out 5 invites so far.
3 have been disabled for inactivity,
1 has downloaded 1 torrent their first day and hasn't been active since,
the last traded their account, and actualy traded it to someone else who has not used the account....

If you want this invite: (You must do all of this to be considered)

Tell me what you know about indietorrents
Swear you are genuinely interested in what it is
2 ratio proofs
Speed testIndietorrents is a great site and I want to give this invite out to someone who would really appreciate it.

And please,
Do not trade the account you get.

raj3186
10-01-2007, 02:56 AM
nice giveaway

Grind$oFine
10-01-2007, 02:16 PM
No one?

adli700
10-01-2007, 02:23 PM
hello

thanks for ur giveaway
i get it from friend Tristan (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/tristan-174189)

obaida22ar
10-01-2007, 02:27 PM
can i have this great music site please
thanks

Tristan
10-01-2007, 02:42 PM
I have 1 inv to giveaway too, who first PM me get inv.

Grind$oFine
10-01-2007, 03:56 PM
No one can even tell me why they want the invite?

To add to this post, Indietorrents focuses on music from independent record labels. There are a few well known artists that are on the site, but for the most part you will not have heard of the music. You can add a music player to the torrents page much like OiNKplus, and it's very helpful in finding new music that you wouldn't have heard had you not been a member of the site.
It's a good site for indie rock and indie pop, but they have a lot of other genres
Avant Garde, Dub/Reggae, Electronic, Exp. Sound, Folk/Alt. Country, Funk, Hardcore,
Hip Hop, Jazz, Metal, Misc, Other, Punk, Stoner/Space, World, Misc Music Video, Music Video Documentary, Music Videos.

It's a good site, and it's worth it if you really like music, and I only get 1 invite a month and I want this person to use it.

oflipele
10-01-2007, 04:36 PM
can ı have invite please

Grind$oFine
10-02-2007, 08:34 PM
I'm willing to give this out, just looking for someone who follows the rules...

th0r
10-02-2007, 09:22 PM
What I do when I screen members for my #it invites is ask them what their favorite band is. If it's up to or similar to the standards of #it, they'll get the invite.

If their favorite band is, like, Jimmy Eat World or some crap like that, then I refuse and direct them to OiNK.

Grind$oFine
10-02-2007, 11:21 PM
What I do when I screen members for my #it invites is ask them what their favorite band is. If it's up to or similar to the standards of #it, they'll get the invite.

If their favorite band is, like, Jimmy Eat World or some crap like that, then I refuse and direct them to OiNK.

I've thought about it, but it makes me feel a bit like a hypocrite because when I got my invite I didn't listen to anything TOO obscure (although my music taste is very vast), I just fell in love with the music after doing searches on the torrents upped there. But I suppose if this goes nowhere I'll probably have to do something more like that.

Elitist
10-03-2007, 12:42 AM
Jeebus, this seems like a gimme, dunno why you're not getting a bunch of ppl posting.

th0r
10-03-2007, 01:13 AM
I've thought about it, but it makes me feel a bit like a hypocrite because when I got my invite I didn't listen to anything TOO obscure.

I'll admit mine wasn't either, it's just a standard that #it tries to uphold. If you invite someone that uploads John Mayer torrents, it's not going to look good for you, hence the preliminary questioning, it's just to be safe.

Grind$oFine
10-04-2007, 02:17 AM
I am closing this thread and saving the invite for a later date. :D

If you happen to be someone who really wants this feel free to IM me about it.
& I expect a little reasoning behind your request. :)