PDA

View Full Version : Do people still give TL away?

_RaGe_
10-01-2007, 01:18 PM
I mean, I haven't been around here for like 2/3 months so I don't really know if people still do the same giveways they used to do. I had lots and lots of trackers but lost them cause of inactivity (exams and stuff like that) so I'm looking for TL and RevTT again. I know I don't have anything to trade but it doesn't hurt to try to get one invite...

YoYoY
10-01-2007, 01:20 PM
PM Your email for TL invite

srahman
10-01-2007, 01:23 PM
if u promise to keep ur ratio up, just pm me ur email.

_RaGe_
10-01-2007, 01:34 PM
Already have TL (thanks a lot YoYoY). Still looking for RevTT.

kirktrix
10-01-2007, 02:56 PM
Already have TL (thanks a lot YoYoY). Still looking for RevTT.

It is hard to find Revtt invites now... Because they stop giving invites to all power user...

enviouz
10-01-2007, 03:11 PM
kirktrix is right. however the new servers have arrived and rumor is once they are in play power users will be able to invite again. but of course thats just a rumor.

_RaGe_
10-01-2007, 03:21 PM
I didn't know that. Thanks for the information. I was a power user there but account got deactivated I guess... It's a shame :P

raj3186
10-01-2007, 03:57 PM
kirktrix is right. however the new servers have arrived and rumor is once they are in play power users will be able to invite again. but of course thats just a rumor.

Thatz not a rumour, thatz the truth, the staff told me that invites will be give to PU very soon as they find the new servers which they have installed running smoothly.
no ETA mentioned though!
:unsure:

enviouz
10-01-2007, 04:17 PM

Thatz not a rumour, thatz the truth, the staff told me that invites will be give to PU very soon as they find the new servers which they have installed running smoothly.
no ETA mentioned though!
:unsure:

my appoligies. i said rumor because i just heard from a few people saying they heard that. never had a staff confirmation though. thankx for verifing its gonna happen.

priyaiyer
10-01-2007, 04:20 PM
ya the staff confirmed for me too