PDA

View Full Version : OiNK Giveaway

lessthanfour
10-02-2007, 03:15 AM
Giving away an OiNK invite

Please read the rules. This giveaway is only for non-traders.

Only request if you have never traded and never intend to trade in the future
Do not request if you have been disabled or banned from OiNK in the past.
If you already have an account, please do not request.
Only request if you plan on actually using the tracker. Do not request if you just want to add it to your collection.
Minimum of 100 useful posts (not all bumps etc.) and 3 months of FST membership.
Send a couple ratio proofs (from good sites. You will have preference if the ratio is from a site that is seen as harder to seed at). If I see fit, I will contact you and ask you to give me your username on those sites and ask you to PM me from there. Usernames should be the same on your sites.

Also post a brief explanation as to why exactly you want OiNK.

Again: Only request if you do not trade (I will check previous posts), will not cheat your ratio, and plan to use the account.

Big thanks to sense for letting me borrow his rules.

lessthanfour
10-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Are the rules too hard? Or does everyone who meets them already use OiNK or just not interested?

hippoxtc
10-03-2007, 12:35 AM
I think you rules are really fair and I am pretty sure you will have a taker.

zagreb
10-03-2007, 01:10 AM
The 100 posts is kinda problematic for me but nice giveaway.

killer23
10-03-2007, 01:16 AM
what is the point of publicly giving out a Oink invite, specially with "your rules"?, you wouldnt even qualify, most likely your account will get banned, just use your invite how its meant to be used, invite a friend.

asafb
10-03-2007, 01:23 AM
Are the rules too hard? Or does everyone who meets them already use OiNK or just not interested?
your rules are fine..
as if risking that you'll lose you invites for ever, those rules are pretty fair..

lessthanfour
10-03-2007, 01:29 AM
what is the point of publicly giving out a Oink invite, specially with "your rules"?, you wouldnt even qualify, most likely your account will get banned, just use your invite how its meant to be used, invite a friend.

Why will I get banned? Please quote the part in OiNK's faq where it says advertising free invites is against the rules. OiNK actually even allows you to TRADE their invites for invites to other sites (read OiNK.cd > Questions about invites.. READ FIRST POST! in forums).

Their rules state that I may give invites to friends or people who I think can contribute. If you meet my requirements, I think you can contribute.

The point of giving it away is to help someone who needs it and give back to the community. I know I do not meet the 100 posts, why should that matter? I'm not inviting myself.

sense
10-03-2007, 01:37 AM

Could be as there are a lot of OiNK invites around. Problem is, giving out OiNK invites is risky as it is easy to lose all of your invites forever.

My thinking is like this though: If I had to pick a source for acquiring an invite I would prefer it wasn't someone who is handing them out like candy. These days it's very easy to land on a bad invite tree and lose your account.

killer23
10-03-2007, 02:14 AM

Why will I get banned? Please quote the part in OiNK's faq where it says advertising free invites is against the rules. OiNK actually even allows you to TRADE their invites for invites to other sites (read OiNK.cd > Questions about invites.. READ FIRST POST! in forums).

Their rules state that I may give invites to friends or people who I think can contribute. If you meet my requirements, I think you can contribute.

The point of giving it away is to help someone who needs it and give back to the community. I know I do not meet the 100 posts, why should that matter? I'm not inviting myself.

i know the Oink staff, they wont like it, and you risk your account so be careful, i respect your rules, but it wont guarantee anything.