PDA

View Full Version : I am lookin for FTN,FTWR,UK-T.

gnlstryker
10-02-2007, 04:05 PM

I have only this to trade

LOVE

PM ME.:happy:

SiNa
10-02-2007, 04:07 PM
not enough for what you want man. change your offer and may be you will get something. sorry

Shultziboy
10-02-2007, 04:45 PM
You cant get any of these trackers.

raj3186
10-02-2007, 04:45 PM
U need to offer a lot for those trackers ;)

tuning
10-02-2007, 04:51 PM
You cant reach these trackers with trading, make friends and you will get them for free, if you deserve them. ;)

Nestea
10-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Nevah! :D
I think you can't get them with your offer , but ho knows!
:)

supper
10-02-2007, 05:24 PM
no chance i gusse you need alot of luck to get what u looking for

lessthanfour
10-02-2007, 07:21 PM
You cant reach these trackers with trading, make friends and you will get them for free, if you deserve them. ;)

I agree 100%. It's my belief that the majority of people on those sites do not trade, and would MUCH rather invite someone for free then trade with them.

Ironically.. your chances of getting into those sites are probably significantly lower now than before you made this thread.

Saroman
10-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Why do u need all of those..

Whats so awesome on Uk-T that u dont find on FTN/ScT.

Or you just want it for your collection because all are rare ones. If you think clearly you would hardly use all 3 of trackers to thier best.

I use to have same mentality of getting anything and everything ;) But now i only try to get what i need and not what i want..:D

No Offence meant.. Good Luck :)

nikmash232
10-02-2007, 08:08 PM

Or you just want it for your collection because all are rare ones. If you think clearly you would hardly use all 3 of trackers to thier best.

I use to have same mentality of getting anything and everything ;) But now i only try to get what i need and not what i want..:D

friends...

Saroman
10-02-2007, 08:11 PM

friends...

Sorry...Didnt get you :pinch:

nikmash232
10-02-2007, 08:38 PM
friends...

Sorry...Didnt get you :pinch:

you get friends from there....kool friends...in ftwr and uk-t....thats why people want it....thats why i do :D

Saroman
10-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Well i doubt if thread starters intention is the same...

Nevertheless is FST with 110,889 members not enough to find good friends..

Nevermind none of my business :D

nikmash232
10-02-2007, 08:48 PM

lol but u see FST is filled with traders that only care about their trading....believe me its better in ftwr or uk-t

Enlightened
10-02-2007, 08:50 PM
absolutely, friends in "high " places, hope "follow The white Rabbit", will open it's door again.........the keyword "hope'

Tokeman
10-02-2007, 08:52 PM

lol but u see FST is filled with traders that only care about their trading....believe me its better in ftwr or uk-t

there are plenty of people who aren't here to trade, just venture outside of the bittorrent section once and a while to see them all. We actually have quite a diverse crowd here.

nikmash232
10-02-2007, 08:54 PM

there are plenty of people who aren't here to trade, just venture outside of the bittorrent section once and a while to see them all. We actually have quite a diverse crowd here.

yea but everyone outside of the bittorrent community hates the bittorrent community :lol:...and plus i found one great friend that gave me everything....because i stopped trading...hes a good guy....thats all u need friends like that...not traders like u guys...even the torrent communities frown apon u

Qua
10-02-2007, 08:58 PM
I got most of my invites here on fst for free,even i have just few posts. There is a lot of good people here,it's just that they are outnumbered by those who want invites just for trade,or becouse tracker is high on wiaw.

yoyogi4
10-02-2007, 09:05 PM

yea but everyone outside of the bittorrent community hates the bittorrent community :lol:...and plus i found one great friend that gave me everything....because i stopped trading...hes a good guy....thats all u need friends like that...not traders like u guys...even the torrent communities frown apon u
KUDOS!!!

aysomc
10-02-2007, 09:05 PM
your best shot is FTN and with that offer you have a snowballs chance in hell of getting FTN, that should let you know how close you are to getting the other 2. ;)

th0r
10-02-2007, 09:20 PM

Absolutely nothing (no offense to Wheelmods), I'm betting the O.P. just wants it as another rare tracker to add to their ever-expanding collection.

Saroman
10-03-2007, 09:21 AM
lol thread starter already mentioned that no spamming/flaming..

and we all started our philosophical replies here...:P

Apologies from my behalf ;)

gnlstryker
10-04-2007, 04:50 PM
Ahhh...i was only asking kindly. :(

spammed the whole thread no use.