PDA

View Full Version : Arrow or wheelmods

Tokeman
10-02-2007, 08:14 PM
No sob story or pictures for this post. Looking for arrow and wheelmods, if you think I deserve one of them, for free of course! I love the close community sites, and would love 1 more forum to frequent. I've been around a while, so you can feel free to check my post history to see who I am and what I'm about. I have traded in the past, but now mostly just try to help out and read/post to entertain myself. Feel free to PM me to chat or to find out what sites I frequent.

Enough jibber jabber, you get the point :yup:

th0r
10-02-2007, 09:49 PM
So your other tracker memberships don't have a community that you're aware of?

Tokeman
10-02-2007, 09:54 PM
I love the close community sites, and would love 1 more forum to frequent.

I said I would love an additional close community site, similar to the ones I have now. I have 2 sites in particular that have great forums, and wish to find maybe one more to go with them. As I said, I read a lot, all day, and post to learn and entertain myself. All forums have different people, with different posts. I'm just looking for some more diversity. This is why I am seeking one of these two sites.

th0r
10-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Great answer.

Unfortunately, those kind of invites aren't given out like candy here. Have any close friends within those two communities you're active with? Maybe they can help.

Mister Moo
10-02-2007, 10:04 PM
I love the close community sites, and would love 1 more forum to frequent.

I said I would love an additional close community site, similar to the ones I have now. I have 2 sites in particular that have great forums, and wish to find maybe one more to go with them. As I said, I read a lot, all day, and post to learn and entertain myself. All forums have different people, with different posts. I'm just looking for some more diversity. This is why I am seeking one of these two sites.

uh huh, and they just happen to be two of the rarest sites in the torrent scene:P, make some friends no one is going to invite you from here

Tokeman
10-02-2007, 10:11 PM
I got most of my invites here for free, some to great rare sites. But I would have never gotten any if I had not asked, so, why not stick with a method that works? Not everyone here is a rarity whore. Besides, with most of the people I chat with, the topics are not on what sites we have/dont have, so what would cause them to think of inviting me somewhere? I'm not just going to PM everyone I know asking if they have what I seek, friend or not, thats kinda rude. This way if some one knows me or thinks I should have it, they can offer, if not, they can just pass on by, no harm done.
Nothing ventured nothing gained right?

forSparta
10-02-2007, 10:35 PM
we dont fucking think you deserve it

aysomc
10-02-2007, 10:39 PM

well articulated and mature answers around every corner!!!

forSparta
10-02-2007, 10:53 PM

these 12 year olds like tough love

yoyogi4
10-02-2007, 11:06 PM
these 12 year olds like tough love

LOL. but it it kinda makes sense when u think about the childish things ppl do here sometimes.

Elitist
10-03-2007, 12:52 AM
If he's 12, he's remarkably articulate and well spoken. Definitely not a product of our U.S. public school system :lol:

KFlint
10-03-2007, 12:54 AM

come one, grow up a little :frusty:

nikmash232
10-03-2007, 12:59 AM

a little? i think he needs to grow up a lot

th0r
10-03-2007, 01:09 AM
Nothing ventured nothing gained right?

If you want something badly enough, I think you'd ask for it. If you're friends with people, try asking them. All they can say is no or yes, there's nothing rude about that unless they're a complete stranger.

forSparta
10-03-2007, 01:17 AM

why?
would maturity on this forum get me anything? sex?

th0r
10-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Respect? Your opinion considered? Users taking you seriously?

Nahhh.

forSparta
10-03-2007, 01:21 AM

Nahhh.
i dont want any of that

asafb
10-03-2007, 01:27 AM

Nahhh.
i dont want any of that
so tell us why are you here, if not for the congregation(community for you all that have narrow vocabulary :))?

th0r
10-03-2007, 01:30 AM
He'z here fur t3h acountz tradzin'.

sear
10-03-2007, 01:41 AM

Nahhh.
i dont want any of that

:pinch:...well I feel sorry for you m8.

kirktrix
10-03-2007, 02:22 AM

Nahhh.
i dont want any of that

Sorry to hear that... Maybe FST can change the requirements for membership here.. 13 yrs old up... so people like this will not get in...:D

forSparta
10-03-2007, 02:27 AM
i dont want any of that

Sorry to hear that... Maybe FST can change the requirements for membership here.. 13 yrs old up... so people like this will not get in...:D
you're ignorant

kirktrix
10-03-2007, 02:35 AM
you're ignorant

For a 12 years old kid maybe...:D

Submission
10-03-2007, 03:06 AM
its already well known these anti-trader groups ask around for free invites and then trade them elsewhere. Just an fyi. They are completely banned from alot of trackers.

They also get the rest of their group to post helping them in the thread. Some of these guys may or may not be part of anti-trader groups but almost for certain there is atleast 1 guy in here.

nikmash232
10-03-2007, 03:08 AM
its already well known these anti-trader groups ask around for free invites and then trade them elsewhere. Just an fyi. They are completely banned from alot of trackers.

They also get the rest of their group to post helping them in the thread. Some of these guys may or may not be part of anti-trader groups but almost for certain there is atleast 1 guy in here.

yup...

aysomc
10-03-2007, 03:35 AM
well this thread certainly blossomed in the right direction.

forSparta
10-03-2007, 03:45 AM
well this thread certainly blossomed in the right direction.
hopefully that is up and out?

sear
10-03-2007, 04:29 AM

I'm a bit curious as to why you decided to say that. Care to elaborate? Really what I'm wondering is are you referring to the thread starter?

Nestea
10-03-2007, 09:05 AM
What Arrow? :unsure:

tuning
10-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Man, stop spamming in the forum with requests to trackers where only staff have invites. It's stupid !!!

Noone from here will give ya free invite to UK-T , make friends......................

Brandon
10-03-2007, 10:26 AM

I'm probably the only one here who will admit it.. but I laughed :mellow:

lol.. It is 5:30am and I've gotten no sleep, so I'll use that as my excuse.