PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway TT inv

Idanp
10-03-2007, 06:06 AM
well its my retirement giveaway im not gonna trade nothing anymore ;) take my advice and do the same

now ill give the invite only to someone that really likes trance
i want detailed reason why i should give you the invite
ill choose the winner later

Dont pm me!
the winner will have to send me some ratio proofs and client screenshot

andlcool
10-03-2007, 06:12 AM
I think i shoudl realli get the invite. Recently my friend brought me to clubs and we realli had a hell lot of fun. I was introduced to trance music and i love it. I think the site will come in handy and i will enjoy the site and the content it provides

koekie
10-03-2007, 06:15 AM
Trance is the only thing i listen to in music and i listen to music all of the time, and to be honest oink and tranceroute doesnt really scratch my trance needs. i would really like and want this invite. :D i have heard great things about TT

i have been looking for a while for an invite. you would be my hero :D

BudgieSmuggler
10-03-2007, 06:21 AM
I'd love this invite.

Why?

My answer is simple. Because there is a hell of a lot more to trance and progressive than Armin's ASOT and Tiesto's ISOS ;) :)

Although I have to admit when i first heard Armin's Blue Fear from Nothern Exposure I never would have thought he would be where he is today.

I don't feel the need to grovel or beg for an invite - after all I know there are people that have been here a lot longer on this site that want it. I realise my place in the food chain, however if you do decide to swing it this way rest assured your invite will be in the hands of someone who understand electronic music spanning over a decade. After all, you know what they say on the dance floor P.L.U.R ;)

vytexx
10-03-2007, 06:21 AM
Hello. i respect your desicion. do i like trance? yes i really like my computer hdd is filled with 60gb of only trance music ( and some punk rock :D) and i would really like to have a tracker like that.

tuning
10-03-2007, 06:22 AM
Can i have the invite ?

I am an really big trance fan, have almost all trance trackers ( have TR, elektronik, TRB ). The last will be TT. I have an 0-308 trance pack from elektronik, including 0-308 a state of trance radios ( 50 GB ).

I really need TT, because of its content, its unique, it has unique packs. I can maintain my ratio there.

If you think i deserve it , please PM me.

Best wishes
-tuning

asafb
10-03-2007, 06:22 AM
First of all, happy to hear about you're retiring from trading, that's the way to go :)
more friends,and trust =)
Wow nice giveaway my fellow isreali :)
Anyway
I would like the TT invite because I have a lot of trance music in my HDD, I download a lot of trances,house,electro from oink. TR, trancebooster, but I think TT will even be greater then all of them...
If proofs from sites and utorrent are needed just ask, I know how to keep a good ratio..
I'll promise not to cheat or trade the account ,the account is ONLY for my personal use, I'll take good care of it.
I really love trance music and always goes to clubs to hear any mixes or anything new that I didnt heard:)
you would really make my day
thx in advance
to who ever who wins-congratz, you're one lucky bastard..
thx again for the chance to win that invite

regards
asafb

rovama
10-03-2007, 06:23 AM
Hey man, you wanna make someone really happy ?? :w00t: Because that's me. I don't like trading. I really take care a lot the accounts or invites i have received here. And i have tried to share all what i have. I'm not looking for any other high ranked tracker anymore. The last one i was looking for was ScT, but is not indispensable for me. Now, TT is something i've been wanting for a while. Because i love Trance music. And TT would be a tracker that i really would use a lot.

Since i remember, i have been getting trackers... trying to climb levels...to get TT invite. But i got stucked on level 5. And i have never seem an easy way to get TT without trading, but i never lost hopes... and just a few minutes ago.. i was thinking about TT invite... and suddenly decided to take a look here at FST before going to sleep... and i found this thread... and i got really excited :w00t: So, that's all i can say.

hooty
10-03-2007, 06:32 AM
Congrats Heroo

panicz
10-03-2007, 06:40 AM
My dream is TT invite.I listen alot of trance and progressive music.I like Gabriel&Dresden,Ferry Corsten,Signum,Leon Bolier.I make my own music in Fl studio.And mixing in Tracktor Dj.So if you send me this invite i will very happy. big thx for invite

Allexandar
10-03-2007, 06:57 AM
Hahaha,i'll say just that i have OiNK,BTMusic and Trancebosster accounts and that i love my music accounts very much, so TT would have good friends and will be loved and cared just like my other music accounts that i wouldn't trade for enything on the world!

Thats all!

memike
10-03-2007, 07:02 AM
very good giveaway .good luck to all

Grind$oFine
10-03-2007, 07:23 AM
I am a huge music fan in general. I love almost all genres. Really love them all. I have a good 250GB+ of music (in MP3 format) and that is after I've gone through and deleted the things I no longer will listen to. I do not have a favorite genre, i wont lie and tell you my fave. genre is trance or some crap, I dabble in them all, but I have just recently started getting into trance. I have recently received an invite to TR and I am thrilled to be on the site. I have downloaded quite a bit and I enjoy everything. I'm not very knowledgable on trance, but I'm really looking to learn. What I HAVE enjoyed for quite a bit longer is electro/house and I don't have too many other options to get that type of music. I hear TT is great site for that, and I really unbelievably, desperately want a great site for that. I feel that I am suited for TT and I would really really appreciate this invite. I don't care about it's level or rarity, I care that it is a top-notch music site, and I am a top-notch music lover.
I keep all of my accounts and I use all of my accounts, I do not trade (not accounts and not invites), I give away everything I can, I thouroughly read FAQs and rules. I have never been warned on a tracker or banned, I respect and follow the rules, and I try to contribute as much as I can.

Thanks for this giveaway & happy retirement. :)

dogie
10-03-2007, 07:36 AM
I can't imagine my life without the music, i was brought to life by music.

p1r4t3
10-03-2007, 08:21 AM
LOL.......... the more precious the tracker bigger the posts. lmfao

wonder how many of u already got tt

Sench
10-03-2007, 08:47 AM
woot i cant imagine my life without trance music-its my motivation :D i LOVE cosmic gate,paul oakenfold,bt,orbital,tiesto,atb!you will make me really happy if you give me the invite-i was hunting for one for AGES :D ill download the whole site :)

aysomc
10-03-2007, 09:00 AM
great site, a mod invited me just the other day, really a good site.

Idanp
10-03-2007, 10:06 AM
ill pm the winner soon

Golom
10-03-2007, 10:45 AM
Great, a TT invite !!!
I hope i'm not to late. I'm looking since nearly 12 weeks for TT. Have tried to give my highest accounts for it, but no chance.
Trance music is my favourite music, i love it. I don't want to trade the acc if i get the invite, i need it for myself.
I hope i have a litte bit luck and win the invite :D.
But good luck to all others.

spetzaru
10-03-2007, 11:13 AM
im a dj and i really need the music there... i can give you some of my mixes so you could listen...

Shultziboy
10-03-2007, 11:30 AM
The only tracker i ever wanted was TT
because trance is the only music i can hear
and i doesn't looking for this tracker for rarity
Im looking for that tracker cause i really need it.
i got already sites that seems to be hard to get them
like FTN and FSC but i never had a site that is only for
trance music and i doesn't have any friends in TT .
im looking for that tracker very long
time so please, can i get the invite ?
:D
Thanks allot.

ROFL-LOL
10-03-2007, 11:38 AM
Great giveaway. Please read the whole text.

I have to say that i hate trance, but still i'm asking the invite. I've quit trading and i'm not a collector. I have a sister (and brother too) and she has a bithday in three weeks ( 22nd october) and she'll be 25 years. I hadn't decided of that what togive her and now when i saw this your giveaway, i wonder that could I give this invite to her because he is the world greatest trance and other electric music fan. :P Actually i think that i make that account for me first and I'll make a buffer for her and then give it as a present to her.

My sister doesn't use any private torrent-trackers, because she mostly use Direct Connect where she finds music, but i know that she would be really happy if i could give that invite to her.

Thanks.

Edit: Good that you are gonna retire. Congratz about that :D

raj3186
10-03-2007, 11:38 AM
can i have TT plz, Thank you
http://www.speedtest.net/result/189552498.png

http://www.imagebam.com/image/1f88df311950
http://www.imagebam.com/image/2af39c311951
http://www.imagebam.com/image/da3ae7311952

DominatoR
10-03-2007, 12:01 PM
Hello. What a wonderful giveaway ! :)
I would really like a TT invite.
I am a trance fan , really like the music and this "state of mind" :). Why I want the invite ? Because I've always wanted to have a very good source of good music, with lots of users and leechers and very good quality releases. Well, this is what I heard that TT has, so that's what I would really love to have.

Why you should give it to me ? Beacause I will make very good use of it. I can promise you these things :
- I have never had an account there before !
- I will never trade it !
- I will never cheat, I've never cheated
- I will have activity and be a good member

Also, the proofs are no problem, I can PM you with my proofs from other trackers and speedtest, even with the user left one .

So, thank you for considering me and have a nice retirement :)
Also, I will take your advise and stop trading, although I decided to stop for some time now .

Thanks again for the giveaway and good luck to everybody. ;)

snap3r
10-03-2007, 12:02 PM
Wow happy to see that your retiering from trading mate and your doing a great giveaway to.Well i will not write you an essay only a couple of things.I like trance music alot but for that i have TR :) but im looking for TT cuz its the paradise of elektronik music and i like that music to.I tried to get elektronik.ro cuz i heard that they have the same uploads as TT but nobody wanted to give me an invite.The tread i make is here in case you want to veryfy it http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-looking-trackerelektronikro-231866/?highlight=snap3r so can i have the invite mate :D

Idanp
10-03-2007, 12:05 PM
wow really hard to choose too bad i have only 1 :)

Sench
10-03-2007, 12:06 PM
Idanp (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/idanp-159222),maybe some kinda contest will work :D

itS0v3r
10-03-2007, 12:20 PM
Can i get the invite ?
i do love trance
and im interested to get there :D

tresordnb
10-03-2007, 12:27 PM
When i first time heard trance, it was amazing, really nice music, lovely, awesome style one of most popular in the world, so i'd like to be a member of great tt community. thank you.

Sench
10-03-2007, 12:28 PM
mate,organize a contest :)

asafb
10-03-2007, 12:30 PM
or just pick the winner :)

! ANGEL !
10-03-2007, 12:31 PM
OK:ermm:

foxsta
Man i desperately want this invite, i've been looking for this invite for a long time ago.
I'm a huge fan of trance music, i tried other site like electronic, TR, TB, oink, but nothing compares to TT.
I don't care about other trackers, after i get into TT i can giveaway all my invites.
I would be grateful if you can make my tracker-dream come true.
Regardless giving me the invite or not, this is a really great giveaway :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Idanp
in an hour from now

Sench
10-03-2007, 12:32 PM
eh,i think that contest is the best solution,cuz everyone can write a crying post :D

nikmash232
10-03-2007, 12:32 PM
i l like a TT invite :D as i love Trance music i have other big tracker with good upload and ratio but i will only PM u because those sites are f*** and ftn and big tracker like those so i will only PM u ratios if you wanna give it to me just PM me and i will reply you with screenshots thanx alot nice giveaway :)

Heroo
10-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Idanp (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../members/idanp-159222) No Words To Say Really Big Thanks Too You

sokratis87
10-03-2007, 01:08 PM
first of all great move man. i'm a big trance fan like all the others in this thread i think. i don't have something special to say to persuade you just that i love this tracker and i hope one day i'll get in.

thanks.

titofat
10-03-2007, 01:18 PM
this is nice giveaway man and i looking for tt i like trance and techno music and i heared this tracker is the best in both and i promise its for my personal music any way its nice giveaway and thanks for helping people

allegrad
10-03-2007, 01:29 PM
I know I have not been a member here for as long as some of the others who want this. But I love trance,drum & bass, ambient, jungle and trip-hop. I have almost a thousand songs on my ipod, but since I'm a student it became too expensive for me to keep paying Itunes every time I want to get a song. So I decided to get satelite radio, which is about $13 a month. The problem with this is that there are only 2 stations that specialize in trance/techno/trip-hop. I've been looking for both TT and TR for a long time now. But it's extremely hard to get this without trading something. Most of all the music on my ipod is trance, trip-hop, drum& bass, jungle music. I can show you my itunes library upon request. I used to live in New York where I went to the most amazing clubs, but then I moved to the midwest to attend college. Where I presently live there are no clubs/ lounges at all in my area like the ones where I used to go. I miss everything about New York, the vibe, my friends, the clubs and especially the music. Most of the clubs where I live now play your typical top 40's stuff, which I really don't listen to. There's just something about listening to music like Tricky, Goldie, Space Brothers, Paul Oakenfold, and Royksopp. There is something in the beat that just makes you feel good, and getting up to dance, rather than sitting around and being in a crappy mood. Good music should bring alive all kinds of emotions. Sometimes when I listen to music like Tiesto, Shokk, VanBuuren or Daksha, it makes me feel alive, refreshed, sensual, lethargic, beautiful, or energetic depending on the artist and the song. It can be dreamy and uplifting like Quantic,or moving, and exhilerating like Soulkt.
I truly hope you can see how this music makes me feel and that it would mean the world for me to finally become a member. There are other music trackers that I belong to, but I don't often find the music that I'm looking for. TT would not be wasted and would Never be used for trading or cheating in any way. I can provide you my client stats/ratios from all my other trackers. I have tons of material that I'd like to share, and would do my best to make a good contribution if I'm chosen. I gladly congradulate whoever is chosen and hope that whenever you get another invite that you might keep me in mind. Thanks for making such a great giveaway.

asafb
10-03-2007, 01:35 PM
well, it's been over an hour..
who's the lucky winner?
אני? חח
good luck to all :)

sokratis87
10-03-2007, 01:43 PM
good luck guys!

Idanp
10-03-2007, 01:47 PM
the winner is Heroo (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/heroo-163610) ..
sorry for all the rest when ill get another invite maybe il give it away again (;

raj3186
10-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Congratulations Herooo!!!!!!! :)

Heroo
10-03-2007, 01:50 PM
Thank You Idanp (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/idanp-159222)

Good Luck For All :)

asafb
10-03-2007, 01:50 PM
congratz heroo :)

rovama
10-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Congrats Hero ;)

I hope you do another TT giveaway Idanp :happy:

Anyway, it was an excellent giveaway

I feel like it's almost impossible to happen again :cry:

! ANGEL !
10-03-2007, 01:56 PM
Congrate Hero

titofat
10-03-2007, 02:05 PM
congrats hero

! ANGEL !
the winner is Heroo (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/heroo-163610) ..
sorry for all the rest when ill get another invite maybe il give it away again (;
NICE CHOOSE
I WILL GET IT FROM OTHER MEMBER
OR MAKE OTHER GIVEWAY

Shultziboy
Congratulations Heroo and great giveaway Idanp .

serialkiller
10-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Congrate Heroo

T_w
10-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Really nice - but i don't listen to trances...not for me :]

Grind$oFine
10-03-2007, 04:11 PM
Congrats to Heroo. :)

Ali-g
10-03-2007, 04:23 PM
WOW!!!!

How come I didnt see this before :)

OK I just love Trance Music & some Techno, and Ive heard TT is great for it...

5 reasons y u should give ME the invite :)

1. Well Ive only done one req. here at FST and guess what it was... TT, and I havent partecipated in other giveaways (even if they were great lvl. sites., jst because I didnt need em I need TT & ONLY TT)

2. I seriously would use the acc, not like I bet more then 75% guys here who want it for a collection (I Know the type I was once one)

3. Im Not a Trader, I was once when I collected sites, then I gave up... Never Done A Trade Here at FST!

4. Look at my signature Im sure u will recognize the words! Plus I will show u the playlist which Im currently playing:

DJ YAHEL - VOYAGE
Yahel feat. Tiesto - Voyage (Magikal Remake Vinyl)
Yahel - Intelligent Life
Yahel - Israel Dreams
Usual Aspect - Mr Blue (Progressive Mix)
Imogen Heap - Hide & Seek (Tiesto Remix)
Armin Van Buuren feat. Nadia Ali - Who Is Watching
Armin Van Buuren - Communication Part 3 (Coldware Cold Remix)
Paul Van Dyk feat. Wayne Jackson - The Other Side
Veracocha - Carte Blanche
Thomas Bronzwaer - Constellation

5. Like Yahel Says: There's Intelligent Life Out There

Ooops! Seems like I did too much time on writing this :(
Anyway Congrats to the winner! Hope its useful to u at least