10-03-2007, 09:28 AM
like 1000 Threads everyday looking for Bitmetv

I want to try my chance to finde some one who have 1 invite for me

I hobe it's free

pm me what ever you want and I'll try to get it for you

Complex methode to get Bitmetv inv

aysomc
10-03-2007, 09:59 AM
stick around and prove you're a good user, invites will come much easier to the active and good users. i should have bmtv invites soon and i will give a helping hand to the few friends ive made on here if they want it. i've already had a couple pm's from people offering very nice sites and i didnt even know them, they just did it cause they saw i was active and helping others with invites and not asking for anything in return. so far i havnt gotten the pm's i want though, im not a site collector and theres only 2 sites i need into which are the same 2 everyone else wants. who knows though, if you're active and i get to know you i might help you out in a month or so. ;)

Necronomicon
10-03-2007, 11:24 AM
That's how it is.

Dr.JUVE
10-03-2007, 04:19 PM
stick around and prove you're a good user, invites will come much easier to the active and good users. i should have bmtv invites soon and i will give a helping hand to the few friends ive made on here if they want it. i've already had a couple pm's from people offering very nice sites and i didnt even know them, they just did it cause they saw i was active and helping others with invites and not asking for anything in return. so far i havnt gotten the pm's i want though, im not a site collector and theres only 2 sites i need into which are the same 2 everyone else wants. who knows though, if you're active and i get to know you i might help you out in a month or so. ;)
Active user is good thing but
when you registered to 5 forums
this is hard to be active in all those 5