PDA

View Full Version : What do they really want ??!

FSTer
10-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Those who call themselves Anti-traders, what do they actually want?
- I can see that they are attacking any FST member in any other section as they see any trading rep under his name.
They talk to you as if you are a criminal.

- Frankly, i know that they are working only for their personal benefits. Most of them where old traders here in FST. and know they are killing the place they originated at.
I know some of them and some of the members supporting them were traders and even cheaters.
- ha, do you want to completely kill the invite trading or you want to change the trading system?
If they choosed the second answer then they are fools as this is against their goals "killing the invite trading".
from there behavior i can see that they are directed toward killing the invite trading. But what they are doing now?
they are suggesting a new system for trading, in fact they do that to make the ranking system unlogical "they suggest TL = FTN" and i know newbie members here will be happy with that as they think that by this way they will get FTN or SCT easily, then, who will trade his FTN or any high ranked tracker for TL for example?

-They know that by this way the are indirectly killing the invite trading, and what after they control the ranking system and the trading processes ?
do you think they will stop at this step?
the answer is NO. They won't stop until they close this section in FST and all other trading forums for achieving their goals.
- They are fighting us without any response toward them, and in fact i can see that this section is dying.

So, tell us anti traders what do u actually want?
and u FST traders, will you allow that to happen?

Presto
10-03-2007, 06:39 PM
They are "nice people", who have 2 faces. Insincere and unloyal people.

Just like me... yawn.. only, that I don't have 2 faces, I'm all bad :D

bigjoe75
10-03-2007, 06:45 PM
Some of their beliefs I agree with, but sometimes they just take it to far. You gotta really have no life to go out of your way to harass people who trade. I personally don't trade anymore, but people who do trade, thats their business. I also think collecting trackers is a little retarded. And some people have 5 accounts on each tracker, thats kind of childish, but I guess whatever floats their boat.

Adam1990
10-03-2007, 06:46 PM
They are "nice people", who have 2 faces. Insincere and unloyal people.

That is the most sweeping generalization I have ever seen lol. My personal belief is that invites to bit torrent trackers should be free, if everybody gave out free stuff nobody would need to trade. And in the end everybody's goal is to get their dream tracker no matter where you stand. Now just because that is my belief doesnt mean I hate all traders and go after them. However giving a free invite to a trader does put your own account at risk especially on the stricter sites so I can see how people would seem to come off harsh.

MSF
10-03-2007, 06:46 PM
they want free invites :D

fridash
10-03-2007, 06:47 PM
who gives a fuck?

SgtMajor
10-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.

If you want my future forget my past,
If you wanna get with me better make it fast,
Now don't go wasting my precious time,
Get your act together we could be just fine

zedex
10-03-2007, 06:52 PM
ppppp.........

what a speeh , relax man

anyway i dont understand why there is ranking in he first place , all sites should be easy to get and needs to be an automatic smart seastem that will ban immidiatlly non - seders and all kind of cheaters.

then nobody would want a tracker that he doesnt use just for the collectoin and the travckers will earn only good users that really use the site .

cause u know people want what they dont have , give them everything and they will want only what they can use

sear
10-03-2007, 06:56 PM
@FSTer chill m8, I only really have one point here and that's about the new ranking system. How hard is it to understand it's not about trading. The WIAW thread isn't going anywhere clearly no one is going to trade FTN for TL and trading isn't going to be banned.

Get over it!

EDIT:
and Sarge funny shit m8 :P

lessthanfour
10-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Invites should be free and accounts/invites should only be for the person the inviter intended.

For example, if someone invites you to OiNK out of the goodness of their heart, and then you go and trade it for something you want more, and the person who you traded it with cheats and the inviter's invites get disabled. Does it seem fair to you for someone who tried to be nice to get shafted?

If you deserve something, you will eventually get it, whether you trade or not.

Presto
10-03-2007, 07:00 PM
@Adam :D Yea, I know. I'm tired and Thursdays aren't my favourite days.

fridash
10-03-2007, 07:02 PM

spice girls rocks ass!!!:lol::lol:

Defy
10-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Invites should be free and accounts/invites should only be for the person the inviter intended.

For example, if someone invites you to OiNK out of the goodness of their heart, and then you go and trade it for something you want more, and the person who you traded it with cheats and the inviter's invites get disabled. Does it seem fair to you for someone who tried to be nice to get shafted?

Unfortunately the majority of the worlds population is too impatient for this. :(

FSTer
10-03-2007, 07:05 PM

people trade at their own risk.
but it is supposed not to be cheaters.

don't escape from the question by this useless words.

SgtMajor
10-03-2007, 07:08 PM
EDIT:

Things needed spicing up a little :D

PS - fancy a trade? I'll give you 2 spice girls for 1 Rhianna Kenny.

sear
10-03-2007, 07:09 PM
EDIT:

Things needed spicing up a little :D

PS - fancy a trade? I'll give you 2 spice girls for 1 Rhianna Kenny.

good offer m8.

don't escape from the question by this useless words.

you should apply this to yourself. you ignored my post I would like to know what you want what's the big deal with the new ratings thread? and btw is this your second account here?

Presto
10-03-2007, 07:09 PM
/edited, that lady gives me creeps

shazzar
10-03-2007, 07:12 PM
If you want to trade thats up to you. Ive found trading and collecting trackers is a waste of time and can create problems for inviters. It doesnt mean people stop giving you invites.

As for the ranking system i say its need more content information so people can make better choices and not trade purely on how high ranked the tracker is.

gnlstryker
10-03-2007, 07:14 PM

I Totally agree with Sgt.:D

Night0wl
10-03-2007, 07:24 PM
I don't know what's not to understand. Someone put it very clearly in another thread. The WIAW thread has become a bible for every n00b that joins here. That is not the way to go. New users need to see that they really are pretty well off if they have TL and unless they want community, like most of them don't, they don't need FTN for anything else then making their epenis grow.

Same applies to many of the other sites.

The WIAW thread will stil be there, only maybe it will be harder for some to get 2TB buffer TL for BitMeTV etc.

Also new users don't seem to see that it is possible to not trade and still get good sites. Something the current thread doesn't do on it's own. If they have 1 whole month to look at the other thread then maybe their views will be changed a bit.

P.S.: I have all the sites I want because I made friends, and never traded once ;)

SgtMajor
10-03-2007, 07:25 PM
ok, maybe we have to shout out loud for the hard of hearing perhaps?

TRADING WILL CONTINUE - IT WILL NOT BE BANNED

Is that clear enough?

However, what is wrong wanting to see trading for a need rather than a level and it being based on different criteria, the rarity combined with content and looked at in a different perspective, and totally free from a ranking system?

As was mentioned in the /proper/ thread that is already being used to discuss these matters, when you see "For Offer = 2 x level 6s, Wanted = Level 7 in return", that is just so wrong on so many levels it has to be eradicated.

Anyhow, this is now old hat and has already been discussed, try reading the current thread.

And don't forget, get out more, get a life and have some fun ok? :)

thebazzla
10-03-2007, 07:32 PM
spoken like a true sgtmajor myself personally couldn't care less if they trade trackers or not thats there personal choice if i get invites i give they away if the site permits them

spark
10-03-2007, 07:34 PM
I want a gf...

sear
10-03-2007, 07:35 PM
looks like it was a post and run ;)

thebazzla
10-03-2007, 07:36 PM
I want a gf... i want to get out more :D

SAM
10-03-2007, 07:42 PM
it's good to see there are an anti anti trader
this will make fst more lovely :D

ghurka
10-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Ah it seems that the force is strong in this one but the will is weak and he has been lured over to the dark side with tales of untold riches in certain unnamed trackers. Do not listen to Darth Trader as he will lead you down the wrong path but follow the path of the righteous with Luke Skizo and Chewie.

Artemis
10-03-2007, 08:03 PM
I am someone else that does not believe in trading, although I am not rabid about it, and or post in traders threads (usually, but I try to stay out of it). I like so many others here have got my invites through friends that have trusted me with the invites, although I did ask for and receive a Thors land invite from an FST member. The important things about trading are that so many traders want the 1337 sites (or so they think) RIGHT NOW, and don't want to wait and meet people , but just add another tracker to their userbar in their quest to attain what they think is the pinnacle. On the other hand there are the trackers and their staff who want the sites to be low profile and secure and private communities, and therefore NEED their members to invite people they trust to keep the sites secure. Trading invites to people you don't know increases the risk to the trackers, but trading an a/c to someone else because you are bored with it or want another a/c that you think is more 'leet' is selfish and a major security breach of the trackers you profess to love.
Another major point is there is more of a sense of achievement in being given an invite by someone who trusts and likes you, rather than grabbing everything you can to show how cool you think you are.
Why am I here, this is a vibraant bit torrent community (and definitely a great soap opera to watch) and I have met some cool people through this forum. In the end after you have downloaded the latest movie or game 5mins 14secs after pre so many times you are left with the communities to which you belong and this is the most important part of torrenting.

Ali-g
10-03-2007, 08:06 PM
And don't forget, get out more, get a life and have some fun ok? :)

YAY! I see men around here collecting trackers like its the only business of their lives.. Its so saddd :whistling

I want a gf...

Well it isnt much of a wish.... U want one go out and get it, I dont think its much of a big deal, unless u live in Antartica and there are no women :unsure: If I had a genie & a wish Id ask at least to give me some billions of USD... They say money doesnt make u happy but I think Ill struggle :lol:

Anywayz getting to the point. I think its much simple.
There are 2 categories Traders and Giveawayers, (ok call em as u want) But this is a matter of choosing, nothings right nothings wrong.
If u are a Trader u will probably get ur invites and/or disabled someday...
If u are a Giveawayer then ull have to face that probably u wont get fast wut ur looking for.

Life is a matter of choices - U Choose

Grind$oFine
10-03-2007, 08:19 PM
I think trading invites is fair in a way, although I don't participate. You earned the invites and you trade them with someone else who earned the invites. I just don't agree with account trading though. It really kind of makes me mad, If you're gonna trade be fair, not trade your level 7 invite for like a huge buffered lower level account... I just really think that you should in total have one account on a tracker, and you should've created the account and kept it. If I was running a torrent site I would not appreciate that at all. I think account trading should be banned because it's breaking so many rules. And when you create a new email for a new torrent site, that just looks bad....

I like giving away invites because I know how nice it is to receive an invite for free. I think anyone should be able to get any tracker, regardless of level, as long as they would be a good member. When I want an invite to a certain place, there's always a way to get it - without trading. If you stopped trading you'd realize how generous the people here really are.

sovaz
10-03-2007, 11:51 PM
They r not totally wrong but mayb they think they will get high level trackers just by asking kindly...which can't happen actually.

sear
10-03-2007, 11:55 PM
They r not totally wrong but mayb they think they will get high level trackers just by asking kindly...which can't happen actually.

Well it can actually...just make some friends :)

PoOki
10-04-2007, 12:01 AM

Well it can actually...just make some friends :)

You want some rare trackers?

Making friends wont help you in our days :noes:

Convince one of the mods\admins to delete that stupid list :yup:

ITS JUST FUCKING BITTORENT TRACKERS!!!!!!!

sovaz
10-04-2007, 12:02 AM
Well this will happen to a very small minority i guess

FSTer
10-04-2007, 12:05 AM
You know bros, i don't agree with account trading as it is very badly affect the sites.
But we are free to do what we need with invites at our own risk.
and till now i didn't get a definite answer from the anti-traders.
do u want to completely erase the invite trading from the planet or u want a new WIAW thread.?

killer23
10-04-2007, 12:06 AM
everyday more and more people are saying "stupid list" accross many forums, i think one day it will be forgotten, because lets face it the trackers dont like levels, they just want honest users to enjoy the site and forums are littered with n00bs wanting FTN or others trackers for free, and trading....and scammers.. all the result of the almighty list.

PoOki
10-04-2007, 12:06 AM
I see people saying "FTN is my dream I'll kill my mom for a FTN invite!!!"
and "very please SCT my dreim me no cheat i need it muchhh"

I have only one question: WHY?!!!

th0r
10-04-2007, 12:07 AM
get out more, get a life and have some fun ok? :)

This is the end of this thread.

rvt
10-04-2007, 12:09 AM
/me hands sear some invites for various places :P

I can drop into pretty much any site I want because of friends I've made over the past few years, and many people I know can do the same.

Anti-trading is not a new thing, and it isn't as rare as you might imagine.
The thing is, anti-traders can get together anywhere to not trade invites. Traders are pretty limited in their choices.

sear
10-04-2007, 12:10 AM
I see people saying "FTN is my dream I'll kill my mom for a FTN invite!!!"
and "very please SCT my dreim me no cheat i need it muchhh"

I have only one question: WHY?!!!

good point :yup:

EDIT:

/me accepts invites after finishing up kissing rvt's arse

it's true though just be yourself make some mates and be happy with what you already have best advice you could ever get...fact.

SgtMajor
10-04-2007, 12:24 AM
/me accepts invites after finishing up kissing rvt's arse

*I have a new friend :w00t:

/bends over to pick up soap in shower whilst trying desperately to stay clear of japs eye approaching

FSTer
10-04-2007, 12:25 AM
everyday more and more people are saying "stupid list" .
This is because they can't reach the high leveled trackers and want to get it for free

aysomc
10-04-2007, 12:26 AM
it isnt only "trade rep" like you said, i personally dont trade because the only things i want are FTN and revolt and there isnt really anything you can offer for those, either someone likes you and invites you or you dont get them. all my BT rep is from giving invites to people for nothing, one did give me something nice in return that i wanted, but i didnt ask for it and it wasnt a trade. i dont just lurk around like some though, im acitve and like to be a part of the community and if someone who i think is a good user wants an invite that i have then they get it, its as simple as that. no jumping through hoops or begging, be a good user, ask, and if i have it you will recieve. i may end up getting screwed by an account trader or cheater but it wont bother me unless they also get my account disabled with theirs. thats a small risk im willing to take though to help others out though, so far ive invited 4 people to oink and all of them have a ratio over 2.

sear
10-04-2007, 12:37 AM
everyday more and more people are saying "stupid list" .
This is because they can't reach the high leveled trackers and want to get it for free

are you sure about that?

rvt
10-04-2007, 12:43 AM
Oh look, ftwr is level 10.
I turned down an invite there because I have everything I need and don't want to take up space that could be used by someone more active.

Anti/none traders can get into places a hell of a lot easier than the traders would believe. We don't have to post "bump bumpetty bump bump bump" for weeks on end.

aysomc: I've seen a few of your posts around, drop me your email and I'll send a revolt invite.
^^^ see how none-trading works? :P

SgtMajor
10-04-2007, 12:48 AM
aysomc: I've seen a few of your posts around, drop me your email and I'll send a revolt invite.
^^^ see how none-trading works? :P
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_46v.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_68.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_46.gif

Night0wl
10-04-2007, 12:52 AM
i was asked once if I needed FTN, but I already had it. I said that I had it, but knew someone that would love one and would take good care of it. Next day she had an invite in her mail.

And no it wasn't Brandon or the BCC or ATG, who many are so fast to blame when hearing something like that. I was just killing time in some IRC channel.

FSTer
10-04-2007, 01:02 AM
everyday more and more people are saying "stupid list" accross many forums, i think one day it will be forgotten, because lets face it the trackers dont like levels, they just want honest users to enjoy the site and forums are littered with n00bs wanting FTN or others trackers for free, and trading....and scammers.. all the result of the almighty list.

lol, hey people, have a look on this great screenshot.

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1214676_cheater.JPG (http://www.imagehosting.com)
This is the fact of one of the anti-traders.
yea, right, he is a cheater and he should be banned many times from many trackers.
So why do u claim that u want to stop the trading as it harm your friends the persons who gave u the invites? now u r harming many friends and lossing them their invites, liar.
Fuck of and stop lying to ppl.
Anti traders, go to hell

Patriot foreve
10-04-2007, 01:05 AM
many of those so called anti-traders were trying to acquire those trackers that they wanted but unfortuantely alot of them failed to acquire it through exchanging or friends so there was that nice idea which is very short and will make you not only reach the goal but it will make the acc protected from any problems and what shorter way is to sell their souls and start attacking the same traders who supported them in the past ,so in any banning post they try to appear saying that you are acriminal motherfucker trader who don't respect the rules and that you should burn in hell ,They try to get all the attention from various trackers staff so when they request invite to this or taht tracker and with their current attitude against traders they will be more likely to get it

some of those anti-traders also haven't even quit trading but some of them have traded using other aliases and in some other places rather than fst but unfortunately some fall in some idiotic mistakes

while some of the others especially thsoe who were previous traders and took the anti-trading train started to report some of thsoe whom they traded with and i have to say that a very few number of them (rare number) have made giveaways just to get to some traders info and help with it if they were needed lately by some btstaffers

some of those Anti-Tarders also are part of some groups which has it's own hidden agenda and those are teh most likely ones whom u see in here debating and they tend to reply in groups by various members of same groups to support eachother and try to look stronger

and finally there are the real anti-traders who choose that path and its' their own decision and will to choose that path and those are respected for what they want to believe and most of them
don't participate in the Traders-Anti Traders Debates as they belive that everyone is free to choose the way he wants

What i really like about some Anti-Traders especially those who debate in FST are their organization while most traders don't usually don't care as the Anti-Traders usually debate with various members and the trader will get distracted if he present his point of view

I think it's time for traders to present the good things that they have done in here and start acting in more positive manner to show the good side of the exchanging process refered as trading

Traders are he ones who helped thousands of members to get into alot of trackers through their giveaways ,They are the ones who did almost all the available reviews on all the trackers which helped thousands to get to know and learn about various trackers ,spending time helping and assisting others ,85% of giveaways in FST have been performed by traders

FSTer
10-04-2007, 01:09 AM
many of those so called anti-traders were trying to acquire those trackers that they wanted but unfortuantely alot of them failed to acquire it through exchanging or friends so there was that nice idea which is very short and will make you not only reach the goal but it will make the acc protected from any problems and what shorter way is to sell their souls and start attacking the same traders who supported them in the past ,so in any banning post they try to appear saying that you are acriminal motherfucker trader who don't respect the rules and that you should burn in hell ,They try to get all the attention from various trackers staff so when they request invite to this or taht tracker and with their current attitude against traders they will be more likely to get it

some of those anti-traders also haven't even quit trading but some of them have traded using other aliases and in some other places rather than fst but unfortunately some fall in some idiotic mistakes

while some of the others especially thsoe who were previous traders and took the anti-trading train started to report some of thsoe whom they traded with and i have to say that a very few number of them (rare number) have made giveaways just to get to some traders info and help with it if they were needed lately by some btstaffers

some of those Anti-Tarders also are part of some groups which has it's own hidden agenda and those are teh most likely ones whom u see in here debating and they tend to reply in groups by various members of same groups to support eachother and try to look stronger

and finally there are the real anti-traders who choose that path and its' their own decision and will to choose that path and those are respected for what they want to believe and most of them
don't participate in the Traders-Anti Traders Debates as they belive that everyone is free to choose the way he wants

What i really like about some Anti-Traders especially those who debate in FST are their organization while most traders don't usually don't care as the Anti-Traders usually debate with various members and the trader will get distracted if he present his point of view

I think it's time for traders to present the good things that they have done in here and start acting in more positive manner to show the good side of the exchanging process refered as trading

Traders are he ones who helped thousands of members to get into alot of trackers through their giveaways ,They are the ones who did almost all the available reviews on all the trackers which helped thousands to get to know and learn about various trackers ,spending time helping and assisting others ,85% of giveaways in FST have been performed by traders
Yea, this is the complete real fact about them.

bigjoe75
10-04-2007, 01:11 AM
That is exactly it patriot, good post man. There is nothing wrong with people who don't agree with trading, but to take it to there level, is pathetic, some not all, need to get lives.

Night0wl
10-04-2007, 01:16 AM
You want facts.

I have been disabled at one tracker. Why? quite simply because of traders.

Did I cheat? No
Did I trade for it? No
Was I a member at one of the most notorious trading forums on the web? YES
Is the admin at that tracker a powerwhore? Yes as well

FSTer
10-04-2007, 01:18 AM
You want facts.

Did I cheat? No
Did I trade for it? No
then u became anti trader after u got what u wanted by trading>
and are you sure you are not a cheater like killer23?

SpiderPig
10-04-2007, 01:18 AM
Get your facts straight, dumbass

I hope you do realize that trading puts ALL of us in positions more vulnerable than ever. Many traders exchange invites to unknown people on the internet. One of them may be a spy or some sort of personnel trying to shut down Bit Torrent. By giving invites to folks you actually KNOW, it creates an environment that does not hold any sort of beguilement.

I don't give a fuck whether you trade for shit with the group of your friends or people you KNOW. For example, I don't care you go out and give a SCT invite to your friend who has a FTN invite. That's very acceptable. However, when you idiots do it on the world wide web, you pretty much fuck up Bit Torrent.

With that being said, most "anti-traders" are just jumping on the band wagon and trying to conform to the mainstream ideals. Their main goal is to deceit others so that they can get the trackers much easier and quicker.

This is why most people do not give out invites to random people on public forums like FST anymore.

FSTer
10-04-2007, 01:24 AM

I hope you do realize that trading puts ALL of us in positions more vulnerable than ever. Many traders exchange invites to unknown people on the internet. One of them may be a spy or some sort of personnel trying to shut down Bit Torrent.
don't you think that anti -traders are spies too.
there are more hidden anti traders that may make a trade with any member here to get his user name, mail and IP from the staff then get all his accounts banned.
Fuck u scammers

Night0wl
10-04-2007, 01:25 AM
You want facts.

Did I cheat? No
Did I trade for it? No
then u became anti trader after u got what u wanted>
and are you sure you are not a cheater like killer23?

Yeah I never cheated, traded or anything like that. Almost promised to leech 50GB of an account once back in n00bville, but didn't even go through with that because the other participant in that deal pissed me off, and after that even told me how the account with invites was scammed off him LMAO

Feel free to go check any of my 500+ posts here

rvt
10-04-2007, 01:27 AM
A lot of those giving anti-traders a bad name aren't even anti-traders.
They are recently "retired", or they are still actively trading.

I could point out plenty of traders who have cheated and claim all traders are cheats, but I wont.

Just because someone claims to be something, it doesn't mean they are.

PS, I'm Chuck Norris!

FSTer
10-04-2007, 01:29 AM
So, what can u tell about your group member, the cheater killer23?

Night0wl
10-04-2007, 01:32 AM
Last I checked killer23 was hanging out in any places I was except here, so group member??

SpiderPig
10-04-2007, 01:32 AM

I hope you do realize that trading puts ALL of us in positions more vulnerable than ever. Many traders exchange invites to unknown people on the internet. One of them may be a spy or some sort of personnel trying to shut down Bit Torrent.
don't you think that anti -traders are spies too.
there are more hidden anti traders that may make a trade with any member here to get his user name, mail and IP from the staff then get all his accounts banned.
Fuck u scammers

Did I say that anti-traders are all necessary "good" or a benefit to Bit Torrent? No.

As I stated, I will not give invites to people I have not known for a period of time and spoken to in several occasions. Trading is, however, worse than being an "anti-trader."

Fuck you, trader

Btw, who are all the "scammers" you speak of? As I recall, all the accused scammers that pop up here are TRADERS. Damn kid, you really need to think before you type

FSTer
10-04-2007, 01:33 AM
and i know that hidden anti traders share requesting invites from giveaways to get the account of the glad man to be disabled.
go away and leave FST member comfort.

killer23
10-04-2007, 01:35 AM

hang on, im not a cheater so dont call me one, some guy on a forum used my username and now you are calling me a cheater?
you dont know nothing so dont call me a cheater, i have been scammed soo many times and i have given invites to people who have cheated, so dont be an asshole and call me a cheater. what would you do if someone used your username on a cheating forum?

FSTer
10-04-2007, 01:35 AM
Last I checked killer23 was hanging out in any places I was except here, so group member??
you are the united members of anti tradres. don't u know?!

SpiderPig
10-04-2007, 01:36 AM
Then why don't you report these people to the staff, and they'll deal with them?

sear
10-04-2007, 01:36 AM

why don't you just go crawl back into the woodwork you don't know what you're talking about :rolleyes:

btw...still never answered my question is this your second account here?

SpiderPig
10-04-2007, 01:38 AM

United Members of Anti-Traders?

Haha, what are you, Big Brother to those guys?

Btw, UMAT is the shiznit :01: Too bad you can't get in! Boo Hoo

FSTer
10-04-2007, 01:38 AM

hang on, im not a cheater so dont call me one, some guy on a forum used my username and now you are calling me a cheater?
you dont know nothing so dont call me a cheater, i have been scammed soo many times and i have given invites to people who have cheated, so dont be an asshole and call people cheaters. what would you do if someone used your username on a cheating forum?
lol, fucken liar.
the FST and that cheating forum account were registered at the same date, august 2007.
liaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

SpiderPig
10-04-2007, 01:39 AM
lol, fucken liar.
the FST and that cheating forum account were registered at the same date.
liaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

If you think you have a strong case, report the person to the proper authorities. Let them deal with it

FSTer
10-04-2007, 01:41 AM
yea, i can see that you are throwing him after his fact was revealevd, you are a real cheaters not only ratio cheaters.

killer23
10-04-2007, 01:42 AM
huh? :huh: why is everyone calling me a cheater? some asshole used my username on another forum so dont call me a cheater :angry:

and with the date, when i registered here a guy on the cheating forum could just look at the new users and easily register using my name.

Night0wl
10-04-2007, 01:42 AM

Fine by me, although I prefer non-trader

Traders still managed to get me disabled at that site, without even trying.

SpiderPig
10-04-2007, 01:45 AM
yea, i can see that you are throwing him after his fact was revealevd, you are a real cheaters not only ratio cheaters.

1. Learn grammar, for Christ's sake
2. I never defended nor antagonized Killer23, did I? I have had no acknowledgment of his existence or the story you were telling until you accused him of being a cheater.
3. You assume too much; next time, please get your facts straight.
4. I'm a cheater? Hmm, well I guess that's the truth. I did cheat on your sister a couple weeks ago :O

killer23
10-04-2007, 01:51 AM
you know what, im not going to be the nice guy anymore, i can see some people here talking behind my back and accusing me and being nasty.