PDA

View Full Version : hey guys, finally landed here! PLEASE GIVE ME FTN!!

appyton
10-03-2007, 09:33 PM
Guys, please give FTN invite
You all probably have all trackers I can offer.....like Darkside (hungary), karagara, tranceroute and some others. You all must have FTN, so share the love to me too :) and I will love you back too :) sweet!! 30 days I have been waiting

JA
10-03-2007, 09:34 PM
What is FTN?

hippoxtc
10-03-2007, 09:35 PM
well atleast we know you got straight to the point.

fridash
10-03-2007, 09:35 PM
what is ftn can you give me the url ? :blink::blink:

phantom
10-03-2007, 09:37 PM
can i have one FTN too??? :) :D :)

SgtMajor
Wow mate - let's not even go there, in jest or not!

Saroman
You all probably have all trackers I can offer.....like Darkside (hungary), karagara, tranceroute and some others. You all must have FTN, so share the love to me too :) and I will love you back too :) sweet!! 30 days I have been waiting

so u hv joined this community just to get invites...

hmm..:unsure:

memike
it is far to nowhere

Night0wl
10-03-2007, 09:42 PM
We can't even blame the WIAW for this one. He probably was able to see it for 3 seconds before posting

limpdickkid
10-03-2007, 09:44 PM
What is FTN?

It's some racist forum called Fuck The Niggaz

no, really! I thinking being this high-level getting the good torrents now I no wanting this no more.
:geptard::bleh:

I dont really talk like that, its only for retarded threads like these.

Defy
10-03-2007, 09:45 PM
You may have waited 30 days... but there are some people who have been here months, maybe even a year+ without ever receiving an invite.

Your chances will increase if you get to know the community better. :)

sear
10-03-2007, 09:47 PM
What is FTN?

:rolleyes: typical Aussie don't you know it stands for Funky Turkey Neck...it's a tracker for poultry.

dcliffnotes
10-03-2007, 09:49 PM
FTN.....sure we all have that. just ask a guy name brandon for one, he'll help you.

edit - forgot he left. oops

phantom
10-03-2007, 09:52 PM
FTN.....sure we all have that. just ask a guy name brandon for one, he'll help you.

is back... :P but why did u talk about him??? is not so fair... u know... so, pls edit u'r post....

embolism
10-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Folks, let us be nice to newcomers :)
Appyton, I just got rewarded with a nice account after persistent participation for last few months. Make friends and they will help you. Remember - "community"!! Hope you are mature enuf (there are many 15 yr old who are mature). If I had FTN and if I had the gut feeling that you were good at heart, I would give it you. Probably in a years time I can give you one :) if you can wait that is.

josephs911
10-03-2007, 10:06 PM
We can't even blame the WIAW for this one. He probably was able to see it for 3 seconds before posting

there are four threads discussing 'ftn' in the bittorrent section presently:

Have ScT... is FTN worth going after? (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-have-sct-ftn-worth-going-after-235762)
High level trackers (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-high-level-trackers-236020)
FTN Invite System (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-ftn-invite-system-235745)
FTN change mail (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-ftn-change-mail-235995)

so its easy for anyone to find about almost any site without even entering the bt invites section..

amazing isnt it...

fridash
10-03-2007, 10:07 PM
i think the rules sould say "no ftn requestes in the first month:P

KFlint
10-03-2007, 10:10 PM

Wow you have been waiting a whole month and made a massive amount of posts (5!)

it's impressive man, congrats, you really deserve it!!

...:rolleyes:

killer23
10-03-2007, 10:16 PM
lol, i guess the "its my fake birthday" thread was getting predictable so this guys coming out with "i finally landed here", what will they come up with next? "its my funeral today! PLEASE GIVE ME FTN!!! ", and the caps make me laugh :lol:

BethCooper
10-03-2007, 10:18 PM
Yes, we all have FTN ;) you want a ftwr invite as well? :)

phantom
10-03-2007, 10:18 PM
killer23 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/killer23-176954) who knows... maybe... all this is funny! :)

AmpeD
10-03-2007, 10:20 PM
i had enough ftn invites to satisfy everyone once, but I ate them

appyton
10-03-2007, 10:34 PM
Hey Guys what should I do to get FTN? I mean no offense to any body mate @ everybody. I was just asking.

phantom
10-03-2007, 10:37 PM
Hey Guys what should I do to get FTN? I mean no offense to any body mate @ everybody. I was just asking.

stay i a forum, read about FTN, make some friends that have FTP acc, and maybe, again maybe, u'll catch one invite... and of course be a honest member, don't cheat and don't trade the acc... ;)

by the way... i try to catch one FTN invite from almost 1 year... and nothing yet... :D but GOOD LUCK!

KFlint
10-03-2007, 10:40 PM

well, definitly not what you just did :pinch:

become a reputable member here and make friends, and hope people will forget what kind of thread you once did :rolleyes:

appyton
10-03-2007, 10:45 PM
Did I something really bad? I dont get it sorry
I didnt offend anybody
I really do want an invite to FTN though

sear

You need to prove that you're a good bloke then one of your friends will invite you :)

Saroman
lol, i guess the "its my fake birthday" thread was getting predictable so this guys coming out with "i finally landed here", what will they come up with next? "its my funeral today! PLEASE GIVE ME FTN!!! ", and the caps make me laugh :lol:

:lol::lol:

:w00t::w00t:

Seriosly...Requesting Anything above level 6, should be banned IMO :blink: kinda tired to see same threads popping around..

or if anyone requests above level 6 then he must be an active member for atleast a year and must have atleast 1000 posts..:cool:

limpdickkid
10-03-2007, 11:47 PM

:glag:
you just made my day. this had me rofl.

pro267
10-03-2007, 11:53 PM
Did I something really bad? I dont get it sorry
I didnt offend anybody
I really do want an invite to FTN though

Don't mind the sarcastic reactions, appyton, you didn't do anything wrong, just requested a freebie. I really liked embolism's response to your thread. You should read it again, it contains most of the information you need.

I think the reason you got some angry responses is that - contrary to your belief - most of the people here do not have an FTN account, although most probably wouldn't mind a shot at one (present company included). Since so many want an account, we're getting a huge amount of "I want FTN" sort of threads around here on a daily basis, which is kind of annoying, especially when they come from members who've been here for a couple of days after their 30 days wait period. You have to understand that the chances of anyone giving you an FTN invite without knowing you are slim to none (well, unless it is one certain FTN ex-staffer, which sometimes gives invites based on a seemingly pseudo-randomal algorithm). Most FTN invite holders will only give their rare invites to people they trust, and since they don't know you (yet), you're probably not going to get lucky at this time.

My advice to you, in additional to the good advice you got in some of the previous posts in your thread, is to be a good and active member here, don't trade or cheat on your accounts, and (most importantly) have patience. You're bound to bump into someone willing to spare you an invite at some point.

GL, and welcome to FST! :)

killer23
10-04-2007, 12:02 AM
"hey guys, finally landed here! PLEASE GIVE ME FTN!!"

i think he's an alien :yup:
http://www.jerrypippin.com/UFO%20landing.jpg

puckface
10-04-2007, 12:04 AM
Dont listen to anyones crap. Really.

One thing you should do while you are here in these forums is pretty much ignore all the idiots who wanna make rules and tell you what not to do. Decide for yourself what is right and wrong. I mean, why do people need to make rules about stealing shit? Thats what it amounts to.

Find a cool person or two, help them out, and they may one day help you out, maybe.

Screw everyone else.

marksman
10-04-2007, 12:26 AM
oh and dont forget..be nice 2 every one..just like this guy ^^

puckface
10-04-2007, 12:35 AM
oh and dont forget..be nice 2 every one..just like this guy ^^

haha, if you try and make everyone happy, you make no one happy.

nice one though

Brandon
10-04-2007, 12:43 AM

is back... :P but why did u talk about him??? is not so fair... u know... so, pls edit u'r post....

Is not :blink:

appyton
10-04-2007, 12:52 AM
Im really sorry guys.

This has been an evening out of sorts for me

sear
10-04-2007, 12:56 AM
no need to be sorry m8 ;)

Brandon
10-04-2007, 01:15 AM
I'll come out and say it. You seem like a nice guy, and under other circumstances (you'd been here longer, more posts, etc) I'd happily give you a chance. But I just can't throw that kind of trust out like that. Stick around, don't rush into it and I'm sure it'll come your way.

FSTer
10-04-2007, 01:16 AM
I tired of such threads.
after u get FTN, u have to make another account and after 30 come to request SCT too.
lolz

appyton
10-04-2007, 01:24 AM
somebody please stop this, I dont understand you all, anyways take care guys

killer23
10-04-2007, 01:28 AM
somebody please stop this, I dont understand you all, anyways take care guys

dont worry, if you stay here for longer you will understand, but just be honest and kind and when you are a good member here someone generous like SgtMajor or Brandon will give you a invite, but try and be a good member of other trackers then you will get the higher ones, but anyway i think FTN is the best by what ive heard and maybe i will be a member there sometime.

embolism
10-04-2007, 01:44 AM
I right now have BitHDTV invite, please let me if you need it @ appyton. If you have an account I can add some bonus points. Hope it will make the rest of your evening go better.

fstrulz
10-04-2007, 02:26 AM
hey guys, finally landed here! PLEASE GIVE ME FTN!!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/finga_photo/orly1fh.gif

DefX
10-04-2007, 02:27 AM
really now? rofl

killer23
10-04-2007, 02:33 AM

dont come out with funny gifs, cuz you know ill own you with this one

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/4599/fstrulznanimatejb5.gif

fstrulz
10-04-2007, 02:46 AM
dont come out with funny gifs, cuz you know ill own you with this one...

How about you stop putting my head on your wife's pics?

Only fellow veteran FST members have the permission to use my pic. :)

KFlint
10-04-2007, 02:48 AM

What a huge CAMEL TOE!!!!

killer23
10-04-2007, 02:58 AM
dont come out with funny gifs, cuz you know ill own you with this one...

How about you stop putting my head on your wife's pics?

Only fellow veteran FST members have the permission to use my pic. :)

ok, i wont, dont get angry :lol:

What a huge CAMEL TOE!!!!

heres a bigger one

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/3484/fstrulzkiller23oo8.gif

fstrulz
10-04-2007, 03:00 AM
:lol: Nice, mate. :D

SpiderPig
10-04-2007, 03:01 AM
Yay! I love these pictures with fstrulz's head on them.

Funny stuff, keep it up!

killer23
10-04-2007, 03:33 AM
Yay! I love these pictures with fstrulz's head on them.

Funny stuff, keep it up!

the notorious wu tang clan, that little girl is the leader!!!!

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/746/funnyfstrulskiller23bo0.gif

embolism
10-04-2007, 03:45 AM
I really wish I could give this guy a FTN invite...I dont know how he must be feeling..waiting for a month to post a message here and finally get to see all this!!
Please keep any of your sardonic inclinations in your cup-board. :)

Brandon
10-04-2007, 03:58 AM
Ah screw it i'll give him one...

Life is about taking chances isn't it.

Adam1990
10-04-2007, 04:01 AM
Congratz man further proof of how amazing FTN staff is I hope you enjoy. I hope I get to enjoy this tracker myself soon.

SgtMajor
10-04-2007, 04:03 AM
wtf??

However, you wonder why there are so many of these types of threads when you randomly give them out like that! :)

Suppose the rest of us had just better stfu in future and ignore them and let them die a natural thread death :D

Presto
10-04-2007, 04:03 AM
Congrats :unsure:

Brandon
10-04-2007, 04:04 AM
wtf??

However, you wonder why there are so many of these types of threads when you randomly give them out like that! :)

Suppose the rest of us had just better stfu in future and ignore them and let them die a natural thread death :D

Blame embolism (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/embolism-163284)
After I read his post and re-read the initial post and replies I kinda felt bad.. Oh well :ermm:

killer23
10-04-2007, 04:05 AM
Congratz man further proof of how amazing FTN staff is I hope you enjoy. I hope I get to enjoy this tracker myself soon.

yeah i agree, i thought it was hype kinda like other trackers but looking at Brandon and the example he sets to everyone else shows FTN is a brilliant place to share, 2 people thought they will attack me because of my opinions, and i was doing it because i wanted FTN so much, well i admit i always wanted FTN and i will continue to try and be a member there. good luck to the people who are members there.

Brandon
10-04-2007, 04:06 AM

yeah i agree, i thought it was hype kinda like other trackers but looking at Brandon and the example he sets to everyone else shows FTN is a brilliant place to share, 2 people thought they will attack me because of my opinions, and i was doing it because i wanted FTN so much, well i admit i always wanted FTN and i will continue to try and be a member there.

I'd say there's a 86.4% chance you'll get in.

killer23
10-04-2007, 04:08 AM
yeah i agree, i thought it was hype kinda like other trackers but looking at Brandon and the example he sets to everyone else shows FTN is a brilliant place to share, 2 people thought they will attack me because of my opinions, and i was doing it because i wanted FTN so much, well i admit i always wanted FTN and i will continue to try and be a member there.

I'd say there's a 86.4% chance you'll get in.

nice :), thats better than nothing!

SgtMajor
10-04-2007, 04:10 AM
Not dissing what you do, it is great that at least some are given out by you, but imo there are some posters that have waited and watched to see how things are done and try to do the right & proper thing, by getting involved and doing good deeds, and could therefore be deemed to be just as worthy as this new poster, yet you blow those ideals right out the water by doing this, and thus possibly opening the flood gates for numerous posts all expecting a bite at that juicy cherry. :)

Something Else
10-04-2007, 04:12 AM
It's a risk, I agree, but an interesting one, I'll be interested to hear how these new users get on...

Presto
10-04-2007, 04:12 AM
The man speaks the truth.

lessthanfour
10-04-2007, 04:17 AM
killer23: Seanbee and I were not trying to attack you in the other thread. We were only asking you why you completely changed your opinion and what made you realize that it wasn't just hype.

kirktrix
10-04-2007, 04:19 AM
Not dissing what you do, it is great that at least some are given out by you, but imo there are some posters that have waited and watched to see how things are done and try to do the right & proper thing, by getting involved and doing good deeds, and could therefore be deemed to be just as worthy as this new poster, yet you blow those ideals right out the water by doing this, and thus possibly opening the flood gates for numerous posts all expecting a bite at that juicy cherry. :)

I totally agree.... But that is his choice... he got the invites.. hopefully he will see the big picture of what's really happening here...

BTW: Wow Nice giveaway...Maybe you can toss me one here....:D:whistling
And Congratulations to Appyton, be responsible to your account......

MoCca
10-04-2007, 04:22 AM
wow he realy got it? nice one brandon ;)

Brandon
10-04-2007, 04:22 AM

I agree with you on all parts of your post. I just felt a sense of sincerity with the original poster that I don't see often in posts, which is really what caused me to go ahead and do it.

I respect you quite a bit SgtMajor ;)

sheriflove
10-04-2007, 04:27 AM
Brandon (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/brandon-135568) it's good to see that there are ppl still have heart here

and
appyton (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/appyton-178742) Congrats mate
and man just be good member and help other and your Chance to have all you want and all you need will come i'm here for more than 3 or 4 month not just 30 day and i don't have ftn yet
but man i have more great tracker i can ever dream when i get here so mate just be good memer and try your best to help other and you will get your Chance

Congrats again man

Leamonde
10-04-2007, 04:31 AM
Good Luck m8

killer23
10-04-2007, 04:32 AM

I agree with you on all parts of your post. I just felt a sense of sincerity with the original poster that I don't see often in posts, which is really what caused me to go ahead and do it.

i respect SgtMajor too, i dont think i deserve FTN , ill wait for it, and it will come soon, i have another 16.2% left anyway :)

PoOki
10-04-2007, 05:02 AM
wtf??

After I read his post and re-read the initial post and replies I kinda felt bad.. Oh well :ermm:

Since when you are so sensitive? :lol:

Brandon
10-04-2007, 05:49 AM

I'm sure there a lot of things you don't know about me.

man2069us
10-04-2007, 06:01 AM

Hey Brandon!! Good work rewarding people with invites for nothing in return. Makes a good change from the days when those bidding wars used to go on for premium trackers. I just hope none of the ppl u invited betray your trust. I've given enough invites in the past for free and stopped after being warned because some of them turned out to be cheaters. But I guess doesn't make sense to deprive other deserving people just coz of some stupid ppl.

I too am coming back to these forums after a long while and guess will start a giveaway thread soon inspired by you.

Keep up the good work people. FST still rocks after all his while.

10-04-2007, 06:01 AM

I'm sure there a lot of things you don't know about me.

read my title

i like u because u help a lot of members :D

fazzy07
10-04-2007, 06:11 AM
appyton (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/appyton-178742) you landed right into the goldmine
But please understand and respect the tracker and its rules
people have worked really hard for it
Enjoy it mate, it was your destiny

killer23
10-04-2007, 06:15 AM
Brandon and SgtMajor are above all the rest, they are very good role models here and i hope i and many others will follow in their footsteps.

saulin
10-04-2007, 06:43 AM
well, definitly not what you just did :pinch:

become a reputable member here and make friends, and hope people will forget what kind of thread you once did :rolleyes:

Actually I see that people that just kiss Brandon's or FTN's ass and talk about the great community that FTN is even though they have never been there and talk about how they wish they could be part of it seem to get an invite from him :D

fstrulz
10-04-2007, 06:52 AM
Congrats appyton! Here's an advice: Seed at least 1:1 or seed for at least 36 hours. :)

By the way... Here's killer23's girlfriend:
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8496/swmym4.jpg

NickySantoro
10-04-2007, 06:59 AM
Congrats man!
I hope Brandon give me too a chance one day:D
I am a good and active member all of my trackers (i dont have much), and i really wanna be a member of that great tracker.

pro267
10-04-2007, 07:17 AM
Actually I see that people that just kiss Brandon's or FTN's ass and talk about the great community that FTN is even though they have never been there and talk about how they wish they could be part of it seem to get an invite from him :D

The quality of the FTN community is praised by many of its members, which opinions I respect. There's no need to be part of a community to recognize a potential for a good one, by the mixture of people comprising it.

Actually, I really don't understand why you posted in this thread. Was it your intention to post just to annoy people? Make fun of them? Do you have some personal grudge against FTN or something?

saulin
10-04-2007, 07:23 AM
My point was to prove the previous poster wrong. Any n00b can get FTN through Brandon. I was replying to someone's comment.

killer23
10-04-2007, 07:38 AM
Congrats appyton! Here's an advice: Seed at least 1:1 or seed for at least 36 hours. :)

By the way... Here's killer23's girlfriend:
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8496/swmym4.jpg

:lol: but i changed my avatar,

fstrulz, this your girlfriend-

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/8788/fstrulzkiller235ib2.gif

saulin
10-04-2007, 07:47 AM

fstrulz, this your girlfriend-

lol wtf? Well I guess fstrulz started it.

killer23
10-04-2007, 07:49 AM

fstrulz, this your girlfriend-lol wtf? Well I guess fstrulz started it.

we do it all the time in the lounge :lol:

aysomc
10-04-2007, 07:51 AM
i guess ill make a new account and before helping anyone or trying to contribute ill just start a thread asking for the best tracker. wtf are the odds of that? apparently better then good users getting one.

lingo
10-04-2007, 07:56 AM
I don't think it is about who deserves more nowadays, it is only about who requests first... What a pity...

durex
10-04-2007, 07:57 AM
Ah screw it i'll give him one...

Life is about taking chances isn't it.

:clap:

Beenieman
10-04-2007, 08:25 AM
Well Done Appyton not many get something so easy so welldone again.

Snaidis
10-04-2007, 09:35 AM
Well Done mate, be a good member there, and I hope I'll be there too somewhen...

marksman
10-04-2007, 09:44 AM
not really convinced brandon..it was obvious the guy is running after rarity..o well..its ur decision not miine..enjoy m8..grats

Matt Alone
10-04-2007, 10:04 AM
ftn? never heard...

Brandon
10-04-2007, 03:06 PM
I can't please all of you, and I can't invite all of you. Some of you will hold grudges against me for ignoring your pm's, but in all honesty.. I ignore every single pm I get on here unless you're either A: someone I know B: a community rep (usually something tracker staff related) C: someone I asked to PM me.

I get on average 30 pm's a day, and I'm sorry but I just don't have the desire to read and invite every single one of you that is in that group. I have no doubt that there are a lot of you that do deserve an invite. Want the honest truth? I give invites out randomly. Has nothing to do with whether you kiss my ass, talk shit about me, etc. Perfect example is the guy I gave an invite to just b/c it was his birthday. Was it really? Who knows.. But I was in a good mood and figured "what the hell".

I'm actually shocked you guys haven't learned this sooner.. but if you want to get an invite from me, get to know me. Talk to me in other places, talk to me on here.. There are just way too many of you to keep track of, so word of advice, make sure I can remember who you are. Chances are if I see one awesome post on here, I'm not going to remember your name the next time I see another.

thejosher
10-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Perfect example is the guy I gave an invite to just b/c it was his birthday. Was it really? Who knows.. But I was in a good mood and figured "what the hell".

I really appreciate it too! :D And yes it was really my birthday... I thought about posting pictures of some cards I got but then thought that it'd always be possible for someone to be really lame and just buy themself birthday cards :lol:

I feel so lucky :happy:

pi31415
10-04-2007, 03:11 PM
You should. :D OMG, what am I supposed to do to get in there? Starting to feel sort of desperate....8).

Presto
10-04-2007, 03:12 PM
My birthday is on 29th of December. That's way too far away.

SgtMajor
10-04-2007, 03:19 PM
I can't please all of you, and I can't invite all of you. Some of you will hold grudges against me for ignoring your pm's, but in all honesty.. I ignore every single pm I get on here unless you're either A: someone I know B: a community rep (usually something tracker staff related) C: someone I asked to PM me.

I get on average 30 pm's a day, and I'm sorry but I just don't have the desire to read and invite every single one of you that is in that group. I have no doubt that there are a lot of you that do deserve an invite. Want the honest truth? I give invites out randomly. Has nothing to do with whether you kiss my ass, talk shit about me, etc. Perfect example is the guy I gave an invite to just b/c it was his birthday. Was it really? Who knows.. But I was in a good mood and figured "what the hell".

I'm actually shocked you guys haven't learned this sooner.. but if you want to get an invite from me, get to know me. Talk to me in other places, talk to me on here.. There are just way too many of you to keep track of, so word of advice, make sure I can remember who you are. Chances are if I see one awesome post on here, I'm not going to remember your name the next time I see another.

Well that clears that up, it's clear as mud! :lol:

However, the PM shit is annoying, some just don't realise how annoying it is to go through your PM box looking for the one that you are expecting or looking for, no matter how much effort is put into sending that pm!!

pi31415
10-04-2007, 03:25 PM
Brandon, where else can we find you and get to have a chance to get to know you? :D

Presto
10-04-2007, 03:27 PM
Maybe he uses irc :o

Ali-g
10-04-2007, 03:27 PM
+1 ^^^^ I know ur probably still getting plenty of Pms saying I want this I want that Sgt..
I know it maybe's not fun, but at least itll make u feel impotant no ;)

Allexandar
10-04-2007, 03:28 PM
I uderstand him,but it's not easy to ask something from someone that you don't know,and yes,lots of effort- especially if you honestly writing!

Tokeman
10-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Hey brandon, where do you live, i got beer! :drunk: :D

desiKing
10-04-2007, 03:29 PM

there are few good honest members who really deserve the FREE invite, unfortunately they always been overlook:cry:

pi31415
10-04-2007, 03:30 PM
And me, I can help you translate stuff into hungarian or perhaps into french and german, too :D:D.

Brandon
10-04-2007, 03:45 PM
there are few good honest members who really deserve the FREE invite, unfortunately they always been overlook:cry:

And who am I to say who deserves one and who doesn't? What qualifications would you say are determinant of who deserves an invite? This is why I decided to go the "random" route. I can't judge those who I do not know.

Sench
10-04-2007, 03:46 PM
Brandon (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/brandon-135568),so why dont you organise some kinda contest if you give invites to random people :)?just an idea ;)

gnlstryker
10-04-2007, 03:57 PM
FTN oh how i long for thee....

desiKing
10-04-2007, 04:14 PM
And who am I to say who deserves one and who doesn't? What qualifications would you say are determinant of who deserves an invite? This is why I decided to go the "random" route. I can't judge those who I do not know.

few basic categories may consider when giving the invites..?

Commitment, trustfulness, helpfulness, companionship, loyalty, etc...

...and for sometimes, only luck is enough. :/

Ali-g
10-04-2007, 04:22 PM

Well if u dont know anyone ---> u dont trust anyone
If u dont trust anyone ---> u dont invite anyone

That's simple logic Whatson... Its much better if u try to get to know people then jst throwing at random, look at their posts, not their screenshots for gods sake. :ermm:
I know a thousand guys with ratio 10 and I bet most of them are cheaters :whistling... Not accusing anyone though, jst saying anyone could be a bad invitee.

richard123
10-04-2007, 04:26 PM
seems the NO 1 tracker out their by far

fstrulz
10-04-2007, 04:41 PM
Brandon (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/brandon-135568),so why dont you organise some kinda contest if you give invites to random people :)?just an idea ;)
He already did a few times... and the last one not too long ago. :)

pi31415
10-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Well I can tell you Brandon that I'm as decent as it gets so hehe if you wanna get to know me, just send me a pm and I'll give you my msn xDD...or should I rather send that PM, sir? :D (I have a lots of foreign friends anyway, so...:))

Sench
10-04-2007, 04:57 PM
He already did a few times... and the last one not too long ago. :)

but,unfortunatelly,i was late:cry:

embolism
10-04-2007, 05:01 PM
I truly should be jealous of you @ appyton. However I am not. :)
Brandon does this act randomly and thats acceptable.
On our part, we have to continue as good members in the community. Imagine its like a lottery ticket and many a times its good for the poor n needy to win some :)
I had sent a PM to Brandon asking for FTN invite and he probably didnt read it (as he probably doesnt read all the PMs he gets and mine was a long message :P ) but I decided only to be persistent in my effort and do my bit as a part of the community.

Appyton, please know how a 'community' works. You are one of the few lucky members who has been gifted FTN and embrace the gift and protect it, preserve it and return equal favor when it is your turn...maybe not today...someday.

And let us all know how FTN is...it will be nice to hear from a fresher :) your description in your own words :)

In the meantime, everybody else....take it easy...just be nice (it is not that difficult you know). All it takes is a --> :)
Oh weekend is right around the corner .... it has been tough last 10 days of work + school and this will be big break!! Again..y'll...be nice :P and appyton let us hear from you...dont sit in a corner ...talk out ..its really nice here.

(just kiddin about sittin in corner ok)

MAN PROPOSES, BUT GOD DISPOSES (did I get that right ? :) @ you know who :P)

Nestea
10-04-2007, 05:07 PM
FTN? :huh:

sear
10-04-2007, 07:16 PM
FunkyTurkeyNeck ;)

Sench
10-04-2007, 07:27 PM
damn appyton-you are so lucky :) hope ill get an invite too...

Nestea
10-04-2007, 07:30 PM
Not cooll...There are people waiting for FTN for months , this guy got it for 1 hour...and ''we'' didn't have a chance to know him.

Snaidis
10-04-2007, 07:35 PM
:shifty:
Not cooll...There are people waiting for FTN for months , this guy got it for 1 hour...and ''we'' didn't have a chance to know him.
There are a lot of surprises in our life :)
Take it easy man (d-_-b)

Sench
10-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Nestea,dude,its Brandon's choice,i respect it,you cant blame him for it :)

gnlstryker
10-04-2007, 07:43 PM
:(

Ali-g
10-05-2007, 04:05 PM
FunkyTurkeyNeck ;)
Nope its F*ckThisNight :whistling Mainly a dog f*cking cat tracker... WTF :w00t:

Nestea
10-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Nestea,dude,its Brandon's choice,i respect it,you cant blame him for it :)

I'm not talking about Brandon... I don't like the way he asked.
:sick: