PDA

View Full Version : Last chance...

Panther
10-04-2007, 01:34 AM
for you to invite me to swedvdr... :P and for me to get an invite... :happy:why should you give it to me? well... I have been looking for this one for some time now, I only watch dvdr´s and HD now, I got HD covered but lacking a bit in dvdr´s. I am nordic, speak Swedish so the subtitles and material provided on that site actually do help me. I will absolutley not trade that account or get it dissabled because I will use it. Those that remember me from older times hopefully know by my posts and other things that I can be trusted.

If you have an invite, and looking for a good home for it, pm me...

Thanks

scribble
10-04-2007, 01:35 AM
say something in swedish, and someone will believe you.

Panther
10-04-2007, 01:37 AM
Vad vill du att jag säger? :P

scribble
10-04-2007, 01:38 AM
idk what the means so you'll have to wait lol :)
if i had an invite i would consider inviting you though :)

Panther
10-04-2007, 01:56 AM
Thanks mate, now lets hope someone with an invite feels the same :D

KFlint
10-04-2007, 02:00 AM
i would have invited you for sure...but i just missed the requierements of divine user by a couple of days, damn it....! :cry:

good luck finding one though, think you deserve it :)

Panther
10-04-2007, 11:00 AM
thanks mate, still waiting for that one pm... :lol:

MoonShinePower
10-04-2007, 01:14 PM

lool..you used some translate shit since the words and the whole sentence is so wrong as it can be :D

akkk
10-04-2007, 01:36 PM

lool..you used some translate shit since the words and the whole sentence is so wrong as it can be :D
:lol::lol::lol: Busted :pinch:

Panther
10-04-2007, 05:27 PM

hmmm, no I didnt...:blink: I know it aint that wrong mate... come on msn and talk swedish to me if you dont believe me, no problems at all. I know I am getting a bit rusty talking it but I can understand just fine... so how would you say this sentence then?

Panther
10-05-2007, 11:51 PM
ok, I dont like when people say I am lying and then run away... I still dont know how that sentence is so horrible wrong... and as I said I am nordic and never talk swedish, but I understand it quite well, and if you have an invite and you were thinking of giving it too me and this bs stopped you, please pm me and I will proof it anyway I can that I was telling the truth... Thanks