PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway / wishlist

isabel.pirate
10-04-2007, 05:41 AM
Hello all

I am an active member of the following trackers and therefore have invites.

Brokenstone
Bitme
OINK
SCC
TvT

If you are interested in any of these sites please talk to me. I have no desire to loose my invites so I will not invite anyone, but I will take the time to get to know people and if they are responsible and deserving my house is your house.

If you want a quick invite to trade here or in another forum this is not the place. I do not care about speedtests and I think most ratio shots are bogus so you will have to prove you are responsible and deserving in other ways.

On the other half of the coin since no one can read my mind I will tell you my

wishlist

BitmeTV - been a member at TvT since 2003 but they are down a lot and the grass definitely looks greener on the other side. I understand that most of the releases are on 0-day sites but I care about the organization. Specialized sites care about what they specialize in.

AOM - been an amature magician since I was 3 - between me and my dad we have a great collection of magic, DVDs and books. Always looking for more. Member of IBM and an active performer.

FTN - I like the name - its english - I am impressed by the hype - I like the fact that it is not ScT (it seems to be the more refined out of the 2) - I like there ideals towards trading - I definitely don't need it but since when does anyone "need" any of this. That's what makes it a wish list.

Well there you have it. I don't have a lot of time to devote to this hobby but I am patient, friendly and responsible.

isabel.pirate
10-04-2007, 07:34 PM
One PM mistaking bitme for btmusic and a request for OINK from someone who "has" ftwr and lost ftn.:dabs:

Well I will bring it back to the top for round 2.

daydreamsy2k
10-04-2007, 10:15 PM
Would you please invite me in

OINK

I have sent you my email in PM

isabel.pirate
10-05-2007, 12:00 AM
Would you please invite me in

OINK

I have sent you my email in PM

In the last couple of weeks you have sucked back Wiitorrent invite, Template share, TL, DH, and 2x LM

Why would you need 2 invites to LM.

All 20 of your posts are asking for things or thanking for invites. Did you read my first post? Well at least in the last 2 weeks you have learned not to post your email address. That is a start.

Good luck in your quest - No OINK for you here.

realcrazyazn
10-05-2007, 12:01 AM
Can i have an OINK invite plz? i'll pm you about gettin to kno me :) Thnx

DKre8ive1
10-05-2007, 01:01 AM
Its nice to see someone taking a different approach on how they give out invites and I personally feel that getting to know someone through the posts they made here on the forums is pretty good way to make a decision if they should get an invite or not. :)

TheFoX
10-05-2007, 01:41 AM
I will also add to what DK says in that while many here are purely in it for the trade, there are also a hardcore of genuine members who don't want/need to trade.

Keep on searching and you will find those special members of FST who will end up becoming possible lifelong friends, as well as invite sharers (I prefer that term instead of traders).

sudeep12
10-05-2007, 01:45 AM
i want invite in brokenstones!!!!!!!!!!!

one2one
10-05-2007, 03:36 AM
seems to be good user here not tracker collector hope to have your target ..
make trust if i have this sits i will pm you ..

shazzar
10-05-2007, 06:14 AM
Got to agree nice approach to selecting people. Good luck getting your wish list.

isabel.pirate
10-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Can i have an OINK invite plz? i'll pm you about gettin to kno me :) Thnx

First invite sent - it wasn't OINK but realcrazyazn will get his feet wetter with SCC and if he has good tracker habits oink might come later.

itay1
10-05-2007, 02:55 PM
can i get oink plz?

thebazzla
10-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Got to agree nice approach to selecting people. Good luck getting your wish list.i agree with you it is nice to see this kind of approach i am not quite power user yet on a couple of sites you mentioned but when i do get invites i would hope to give them to people like yourself :)

Ali-g
10-05-2007, 03:38 PM
Great giveaway. Besides u havent got much posts so I dont think u are gonna be able to get wut u want... Besides u seem like a good guy :)

Herakles
10-05-2007, 03:41 PM
I want bitme please. If you say to me that I can get it, I will pm my mail.

corpik19
10-05-2007, 04:03 PM
please oink

psxcite
10-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Now THIS is how a giveaway should be conducted. Research and some common sense. If all invite giveaways were administered in such a fashion, a great many secret sites would not mind having people get a chance at membership. Kudos and rep on the way.

abcdefgh100
10-05-2007, 04:15 PM
isabel.pirate , i'm like you.
I prefer to give a invite to a honest guy qith low upstream and dont give to a bad guy with high upstream. (if we can be honest and have good upstrem, better.lol)

i send you a pm.

chaptorrent
10-05-2007, 04:54 PM
can i have bitme invite plz

abcdefgh100
10-05-2007, 04:57 PM
can i have bitme invite plz

If you don't know, bitspyder is open right now, and it's good to. Well, if you don't have, i think you will want, so i hope you 're interessed.

:)

zzzMonster
10-05-2007, 05:10 PM
Hmm,this is a good way to invite others, I think I am going to follow your way.
OT a bit: does bitme have this season csi ny and miami episode 2 HR that are not from Dimension (cos Dimension not DD 5.1)

abcdefgh100
10-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Bitme =/= BitMeTV

zzzMonster
10-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Sorry,my mistake - just read the guide

isabel.pirate
10-05-2007, 05:47 PM
off to family for thanksgiving (Canada) - will get up to date when I get back

abcdefgh100
10-05-2007, 09:40 PM
I think you should remove SCC because your account could be desabled.
btw, i send you a pm telling mi situation .

;)