PDA

View Full Version : Which is the place to get the FTN giveaway.

sanjana
10-04-2007, 10:46 AM
I am quite desperate about FTN and heard a lot and I know I cannot get one. Anyone really think that FTN invitation giveaway will happen here without any trading.

Hope someone really giveaway this and I will definitely follow the rules and maintain the good ratio if there is one(heard they removed the ratio system).

If I won't get the invitation. Please let me know what else or where else I can find the FTN invitation.

Help me folks.

Thank you for deleting my extra posts by mistake and not purposely posted to get the invitation for FTN.

Shultziboy
10-04-2007, 12:17 PM
You need to make some friends.

Idanp
10-04-2007, 12:20 PM
you need to catch Brandon in a good mood
LoL

Presto
10-04-2007, 12:21 PM
You need to have a bit of luck too. :) I'm miserably unlucky person.

sanjana
10-04-2007, 12:33 PM
I am having very good ratio with other trackers. Is that make sense and does it makes me eligible for FTN. What people need to trust others?

1.Ratio.
2.Good with other(friends here)
3.Word by mouth.
4.Speed
5.No of posts.
6.Good sense of humor.
7.Luck.

What else please add this to my list.

lingo
10-04-2007, 12:38 PM
I am having very good ratio with other trackers. Is that make sense and does it makes me eligible for FTN. What people need to trust others?

1.Ratio.
2.Good with other(friends here)
3.Word by mouth.
4.Speed
5.No of posts.
6.Good sense of humor.
7.Luck.

What else please add this to my list.

Commitment, trustfulness, helpfulness, companionship, loyalty, etc...

...and for sometimes, only luck is enough. :/

sanjana
10-04-2007, 01:32 PM
@lingo.

Yes. Whatever you said is correct.

FSTer
10-04-2007, 01:59 PM
I can see alot of threads like that the few weeks ago, this was going to happen before but not at this huge amount.
I think it is a step from the anti-traders to make all the members more interested to get ftn easily and vote for their WIAW new thread that puts FTN at the same level with TL.
Wake up.

thejosher
10-04-2007, 02:17 PM
you need to catch Brandon in a good mood
LoL

:yup:

Brandon is awesome.

SkullForce
10-04-2007, 02:36 PM
I can see alot of threads like that the few weeks ago, this was going to happen before but not at this huge amount.
I think it is a step from the anti-traders to make all the members more interested to get ftn easily and vote for their WIAW new thread that puts FTN at the same level with TL.
Wake up.
You could be right.

nikmash232
10-04-2007, 10:03 PM
sanjana you are an idiot....because u are barely active here and expect so much...seriously...

sear
10-04-2007, 10:17 PM
Wake up.

get a life m8 you're the one that needs to wake up. Here are some facts for you.

1. Anti-Traders have nothing to do with people making these I want FTN threads, it's because Brandon has given out a few and now people are just trying their luck.

2. it's not a what invites are worth thread...it's a tracker review thread.

3. no need to vote it's already done.

4. the thread isn't about rarity it's about content. no one is trying to make people want to trade FTN for TL.

get over it and move on. You're WIAW rule book isn't going anywhere. honestly you're little campaign is pathetic why don't you just go back to collecting your pokemon cards.

seppypom
10-05-2007, 03:58 AM
get a life m8 you're the one that needs to wake up. Here are some facts for you.

1. Anti-Traders have nothing to do with people making these I want FTN threads, it's because Brandon has given out a few and now people are just trying their luck.

2. it's not a what invites are worth thread...it's a tracker review thread.

3. no need to vote it's already done.

4. the thread isn't about rarity it's about content. no one is trying to make people want to trade FTN for TL.

get over it and move on. You're WIAW rule book isn't going anywhere. honestly you're little campaign is pathetic why don't you just go back to collecting your pokemon cards.

He just needs a place to continue since his thread was closed!

sear
10-05-2007, 08:27 AM

agreed and he's too much of a pussy to come back and argue his point :ph34r:

pro267
10-05-2007, 11:19 AM

Does he even have one?
I seem to have missed it.. :lookaroun

bblogs
10-05-2007, 11:33 AM

Or maybe he has a life ;)

Saroman
10-05-2007, 08:30 PM

Does he even have one?

Well am not much into WIAW debate..

But arent u guys seriosly fed up fo I need/want/pls FTN :unsure:

:shutup::shutup: Its started to irritate me a lot...

Well some of the wise guys might ask me to avoid readin the thread if am so irritated ....

Well yeah even they are right :pinch:

sanjana
10-05-2007, 09:12 PM
This thread started with asking for FTN and it became the discussion thread now.

Currently if no one is ready to give it is fine. I do not have any issue.
Keep it with u. Life witout FTN still works. If not today. We will see when can get in future.

Someone talked abt the activeness in the forum here.

I am sorry. I cannot be 24/7 to get the invitation for this torrent. I have better work other than waiting here for FTN. Life should move on if you do not get what you want.

I leave with that.

Thank you guys.

Saroman
10-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Life should move on if you do not get what you want.

Better attitude than the post which u started ;)

WhiteWizard20
10-06-2007, 12:50 AM
Life should move on if you do not get what you want.Better attitude than the post which u started ;)

I agree with you Saroman:yup:

Regavebe
10-06-2007, 01:15 AM
Does he even have one?

Well am not much into WIAW debate..

But arent u guys seriosly fed up fo I need/want/pls FTN :unsure:

:shutup::shutup: Its started to irritate me a lot...

Well some of the wise guys might ask me to avoid readin the thread if am so irritated ....

Well yeah even they are right :pinch:

The FTN admins join forums like this, and count how many "free FTN pleeeasssee" threads are made, a good laugh goes around the room, and they enjoy their seat at the top.

On a more serious note, I haven't been a member here long, but I've been in the BT business enough to know everyone wants FTN, and unless you specifically know someone with it who is willing to give it to you, you're just like every other generic guy who wants an invite. Sad truth.

Saroman
10-06-2007, 01:20 AM
The reason for it is HUMAN TENDENCY..

We always want things that we cant have it. The moment we get that thing the importance/value vanishes.

Xtremist
10-06-2007, 06:24 AM
If all ya guys say GO FOR CONTENT then FTN is not needed for you TL and SCC will do for you guys.Stop bullshitting about this anti-trade its just a way to get some invites without much trouble.

Its not like traders dont have friends and that they dont share.I have friends with whom I share a LOT of stuff.Anyone who says DONT TRADE are just lazy enough to do so.I understand that none of the anti-trade groups are good.If you want proof look at the bunny site.[No offence Shuvt.I know you are a great guy but not all the members are gr8]
...If you look for some non content based trackers I must say go for FSC,bunny.[I have never traded these nor FTN btw]
To hell with all the anti-traders.:frusty::frusty::frusty: