PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for FSC

orange123
10-04-2007, 11:36 AM
As I said, I'm looking for FSC.
Please, pm me if you already have an invite...:)

Shultziboy
10-04-2007, 11:41 AM
I think its not allowed here.

tuning
10-04-2007, 11:44 AM
I think its not allowed here.

Yeah, its FORBIDDEN..... :dry:

orange123
10-04-2007, 11:45 AM
What is not allowed...?!
I didn't talk about trading or something else...

orange123
10-05-2007, 04:12 AM
up...

Shultziboy
10-05-2007, 11:51 AM
FSC invites are closed.
only administrators can invite you.

orange123
10-05-2007, 11:57 AM
FSC invites are closed.

Thanks for your info Shultziboy.

I'm wondering.... how to find a FSC admin...?

tuning
10-05-2007, 12:16 PM
FSC invites are closed.

Thanks for your info Shultziboy.

I'm wondering.... how to find a FSC admin...?

Maybe its under your mouse or keyboard...or maybe its under your ass... ?

orange123
10-05-2007, 12:31 PM

Stay back!
We don't need your jokes :shutup:

And you know very well what do you have under your ass!

p1r4t3
10-05-2007, 12:38 PM
search for DV8type

dragos
10-05-2007, 12:39 PM
unless you don't plan on using this tracker don't botter asking just so you can enter once a week.

tuning
10-05-2007, 12:41 PM

Stay back!
We don't need your jokes :shutup:

And you know very well what do you have under your ass!

I will stay back, just be cool and you will be fine.

PS : Noone will gonna invite you in F**...if you are an active user, you will have chances.

seppypom
10-05-2007, 12:42 PM
search for DV8type

or he could have looked at the sticky thread with all the CR's listed in it!

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-commmunity-reps-fst-232869

orange123
10-05-2007, 03:07 PM
unless you don't plan on using this tracker don't botter asking just so you can enter once a week.

Of course I'm planning to use this tracker. That's why I want it my friend.

search for DV8type

or he could have looked at the sticky thread with all the CR's listed in it!

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-commmunity-reps-fst-232869

Ok, maybe DKre8ive1 or DV8type can help me. If they see my message and they just want to help, of course...
I don't pm them.

DV8type
10-05-2007, 05:58 PM
Since you have joined....your sole focus has been in the invite section, you are an active trader and from what i can tell a collector. I see no reason to invite some1 like that to our tracker.

orange123
10-05-2007, 07:04 PM
Ok, ok, don't shoot me! I'm not a murderer!

Since you have joined....your sole focus has been in the invite section

I'm sure that brandon didn't check the things you're talking about. That's why everybody loves him!
And this is the big difference... to be a human...

phantom
10-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Since you have joined....your sole focus has been in the invite section, you are an active trader and from what i can tell a collector. I see no reason to invite some1 like that to our tracker.

m8 not all the ppl that have focus on the invite section are traders or collectors... u know... maybe he is, i don't know cause i don't check... but not all the ppl are the same... maybe some ppl spend a lot of time in the invite section... but only because understand something about torrents and about sharing... u know! and try to help himself and other ppl here ;)

... just an opinion! :D

orange123
10-05-2007, 07:20 PM
@Phantom@
I believe that 90% of the people here, are trading.
Maybe, the people that are here more than one year don't trade. But I'm sure that when they were new here, they had trades!
How else can someone join trackers like ftn, fsc, ...?

dragos
10-05-2007, 07:21 PM
brandon maybe didn't check things because he's still just a kid at 22 and because FTN is a general 0day tracker,he doesn't care if you later trade your account cuz he will disable you then. FSC has more mature staff and users and is community oriented, a place were you can have a good time, with individuals similar to you which have the same interests.That's what their clubs are all about. Do not compare FTN with FSC, their target is different

orange123
10-05-2007, 07:27 PM
FSC has more mature staff and users and is community oriented, a place were you can have a good time, with individuals similar to you which have the same interests.That's what their clubs are all about. Do not compare FTN with FSC, their target is different

I'm mature too my friend. My age is about 35 years old, and I'm not at the age that I want to trade, or just to play. When I write that I'd like to join this tracker, I know why I want it.
Ok, maybe you're right. FTN and FSC have different target. But I wanted to say that both are difficult to join.

phantom
10-05-2007, 07:27 PM
orange123 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/orange123-173704) i don't have yet a FTN or FSC acc... and i'm here from almost 1 year... ;) u know...

Presto
10-05-2007, 07:28 PM
Your age is about 35 years old?

phantom
10-05-2007, 07:30 PM
Your age is about 35 years old?

my age? nop... but over 25... :D
what importance have this thing?

SgtMajor
10-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Ok, ok, don't shoot me! I'm not a murderer!

Since you have joined....your sole focus has been in the invite section

I'm sure that brandon didn't check the things you're talking about. That's why everybody loves him!
And this is the big difference... to be a human...

@Phantom@
I believe that 90% of the people here, are trading.
Maybe, the people that are here more than one year don't trade. But I'm sure that when they were new here, they had trades!
How else can someone join trackers like ftn, fsc, ...?

Sorry to have to report the obvious, but you have seriously shot yourself in the foot with comments like that, people round here have long memories and certainly don't need reminding on who said or did what.

Learn to be more conciliatory, to be more respectful to those that have the means to give you what you are seeking, and above all show that you are a good member here first & foremost and I guarantee that they will come looking for you sooner or later rather than you holding out begging bowls every week or so.

Presto
10-05-2007, 07:32 PM
@phantom Nah, I was asking from orange123, cause I wasn't quite sure, what he meant by this sentence.

phantom
10-05-2007, 07:34 PM
good point SgtMajor (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sgtmajor-79679)... ;)

k Presto (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../member.php?u=156686)... :D

BethCooper
10-05-2007, 07:38 PM
Give me an fsc invite plz..

orange123
10-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Ok, ok ...
I just had a very kind request and that's all.
I believe that you can see that.

I have nothing else to say.
I love you all. Thanks for your messages.

DV8type
10-05-2007, 07:40 PM
lol, by your response you show me you are definitely not FSC material. We are happy with the community we are building. Read up on some torrent history before you make comments....

btw, i am not out for the fame and the fortune or to be named america's next top model. If i was i would be giving invites to every person that crossed my path. I am just a regular person looking to help out good honest people that want a safe environment to share legal material. Some like the drama....i am not one of those.

phantom
10-05-2007, 07:45 PM
i know DV8type (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/dv8type-123525)... i don't want to annoying u... :D :)

thelevy23
10-05-2007, 07:47 PM
lol, by your response you show me you are definitely not FSC material. We are happy with the community we are building. Read up on some torrent history before you make comments....

btw, i am not out for the fame and the fortune or to be named america's next top model. If i was i would be giving invites to every person that crossed my path. I am just a regular person looking to help out good honest people that want a safe environment to share legal material. Some like the drama....i am not one of those.
fsc is the best :D
and i'm glad to be there

TheFoX
10-05-2007, 08:21 PM

How about that for a first. Modesty from a staffer. It can only happen at FSC.

Remember that the meek shall inherit the earth, but in the mean time, the meek will be invited to FSC, as an interim payment.

fifty99
10-05-2007, 10:37 PM

I am glad you turned him down ... I hope you turn 99.999% of the people here down ... I like our safe community over @ F**

How about that for a first. Modesty from a staffer. It can only happen at FSC.

yup that is the way F** staffers are
we love em