PDA

View Full Version : Is it my lucky day? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Still, I try.

pi31415
10-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Eh so again I'm trying to "beg" for an FTN invite. Seriously, if I'd get my hand on one of those, I wouldn't need anything else, because I'd have all I wanted :(. Unfortunately there aren't many hungarians present on the tracker and so I have no near friend who could invite me there. (Although I think I would deserve it, I'm helping fellow citizens out a lot doing them subtitles for series just as fast as I can throwing everything else away for those hours the translation takes...) I don't know how to prove that I'm as decent as it gets, I'm trying to help everyone, but I'm sort of starting to go crazy not being able to get into FTN (not litterally, but it's starting to become really, truly annoying).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sick or something, I'm not saying this is my big one dream, I'm not such a freak :D. It's just that I'd be incredibly happy if I got one of those invites. This already became sort of a hobby for me, trying to get an invite there. It doesn't seem to be working too well :D. Really, what should I do? I can help anyone with anything just PM me and I give you an MSN address or a mail address where we can talk. I can tell anything about myself. Just pls, someone....

ilya
10-04-2007, 08:30 PM
This already became sort of a hobby for me, trying to get an invite there

no offense man but really come on! :angry:
besides the fact that you just killed your chances of getting an invite with sentence... i really don't get people that make collecting invites a hobby!

if you have what you need (pretty sure you mentioned it somewhere) why would you need to be invited there? :pinch:

maybe you'll understand this better when you'll gain more experience in "bittorrenting"
lol :lol:

pi31415
10-04-2007, 09:02 PM
You got me wrong. COLLECTing invites isn't a hobby for me. Trying to get into FTN!! (read what I wrote again...) sort of became one, because I'm trying for a while and since I'm trying frequently we can call it a "hobby". You totally got me wrong, pf....

Btw I believe I have enough experience at "bittorrenting" as you've called it, doing it for 3 years now...

BethCooper
10-04-2007, 09:09 PM
Nothing wrong in trying for this, but we see 5-10 of these threads every day, I I havn't yet seen anyone getting a free ftn invite this way, very very small chances, 1 in 1000 might get it....

pi31415
10-04-2007, 09:13 PM
Yeah, but you know, you gotta try :D. How else do you think one could get an invite to such a cool site? Yeah, well, this is definitely not the best way but I can't really come up with anything else. I mean, how are you supposed to make friends in a forum? Ok, by helping them. But with what? ... And even if I help them as I shall, what difference would it make (well not regarding the fact that it makes one (that is, me too) feel good; even though it's the basic reason one usually helps people)? I guess it's all just a matter of luck. Some get what they want..........and some don't.

ilya
10-04-2007, 09:32 PM
ok sorry m8 i did get you wrong there... it';s just frustrating to see all this new users with all this GIVE ME FTN I NEED IT SO BADLY BLAH BLAH...

sorry again :(

zedex
10-04-2007, 09:33 PM
send me your mail .....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

th0r
10-04-2007, 09:54 PM
How else do you think one could get an invite to such a cool site?

The honest John way of doing it would be to post insightfully, intelligently, and coherently around here, make friends, laugh and frolic about, and never mention it again until someone offers it to you.

marksman
10-04-2007, 09:55 PM
just a question..if its ur hobby tryin 2 get ftn..wont it be a bad thing gettin it..u'll lose ur hobby..:(

th0r
10-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Next comes the trolling for FTWR, Wheelmods, etc.

Konsignacija
10-04-2007, 10:06 PM
I will give you FTN if you give me Elite United Crew invite!

BethCooper
10-04-2007, 10:15 PM
Well, I don't think trading is the way to get it ;)
why give something you like to get something else that you like, why not get the invites for free and be double happy when you have both :)

marksman
10-04-2007, 10:22 PM
Well, I don't think trading is the way to get it ;)
why give something you like to get something else that you like, why not get the invites for free and be double happy when you have both :)

i donno why..but ur kinda making it sound in a greedy way...

BethCooper
10-04-2007, 10:59 PM
oh, that wasn't the perpose, sorry for misleading post...