PDA

View Full Version : how to go abt getting ftn or sct

srahman
10-05-2007, 02:30 PM
I've been on this forum for a while now, and I've noticed a huge variety of people get FTN or ScT invites. People with just 10-20 votes have invites, but sometimes people with hundreds and thousands of votes dont get invites.
Now I really want FTN or ScT, I don't really need both but one of them would be great. I don't have any [insert reason] reason to ask for this, I'm asking because I am a good member of the Torrent community, of FST and all my trackers.
So, my questions are, how do I go about making friends here? I've already given out free invites, but how else? I can't really show myself as trustworthy very easily. And if at all possible, can someone invite me to either of those sites?

SiNa
10-05-2007, 02:33 PM
just give out more invites, be active here, and help out other people. While doing it you will make friends:)

Defy
10-05-2007, 03:29 PM
What ^^ he said. The more active you are, not necessarily in giveaways, but just being helpful and starting up new conversations... the more likely it will be that someone will remember your name.