PDA

View Full Version : Looking for free FTN

snap3r
10-05-2007, 03:10 PM
Hello :)
I know that there are alot of treads asking for FTN but i think my time has come to ask for one to:D.I wanted to ask for an invite when i first come here but i knew that i wouldnt get it so i decided to wait a little time to get to know people and make some friends:)
I didnt make manny friends cuz i dont have alot of trackers to giveaway only the necesarry but still i helped as much as i could :)
I dont think i need a reason for why i want the tracker cuz we all know that is the best tracker ever made by human :D
So im asking nicely :happy: can i have an invite Brandon :rolleyes: or any other great member that want to help me :)
Cheers

tuning
10-05-2007, 03:13 PM
I think that some users deserve it....and you are one of them.

Good luck to ya man. ;)

Presto
10-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Your time came on a very wrong time, no offence. This is already pissing people off, including me.

fridash
10-05-2007, 03:14 PM
"cuz we all know that is the best tracker ever made by human"

is there an alien site??

phantom
10-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Your time came on a very wrong time, no offence. This is already pissing people off, including me.

right... any body else? :shifty:

snap3r
10-05-2007, 03:16 PM

is there an alien site??
hmm dunno i believe anything is posible :D

Presto
10-05-2007, 03:17 PM
phantom, aren't you tired of those threads? :o

spark
10-05-2007, 03:19 PM

is there an alien site??

That's a nice one :D

snap3r
10-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Yeahh i know cuz after Brandon gave an invite to that guy with his Bday a lot of members start to make FTN treads with fake bdays :lol: and that was pissing me off to but i decided to ask for an invite anyway :) you cant blame me for trying

phantom
10-05-2007, 03:23 PM
phantom, aren't you tired of those threads? :o

yes... i am... but i have one too... :D :) :D
so... 4 my thread i'm not tired... :) on my thread i'm the only person that i make a post... :D :) nobody else...

isabel.pirate
10-05-2007, 03:31 PM
You trade invites and accounts - if not here other places - you recycle invites given to you and last and most important you got banned from OINK with an invite I gave to you at the old TI. I think this information needs to to be presented. I am personally disappointed - you were a great sharer on TI and I thought you would be a good invite but you got banned 4 days after you were invited to OINK.

phantom
10-05-2007, 03:33 PM
You trade invites and accounts - if not here other places - you recycle invites given to you and last and most important you got banned from OINK with an invite I gave to you at the old TI. I think this information needs to to be presented. I am personally disappointed - you were a great sharer on TI and I thought you would be a good invite but you got banned 4 days after you were invited to OINK.

wooooooooooowwwwww!!!! so... something to say??? just curious... :D

Sench
10-05-2007, 03:33 PM
damn busted 0_0

snap3r
10-05-2007, 03:40 PM
you were a great sharer on TI
thanks :) and im a great sharer at TI2 and IC2 aswell but the thing with the oink account was that i didnt downloaded anything and got disabled for IP change cuz i had dinamic ip and bcuz its the only logical explanation :) and sorry for getting your oink account disabled :)
and last i was a trader 2 months ago, not anymore :) even though i didnt get what i want i quit bcuz of a hacker

Ali-g
10-05-2007, 03:41 PM
+1 Vote for Snap3r. The guy has done many good giveaways at TI..
Anyways Ive come to the realize that u need to have at least 3 stars to req. lvl7 + here...
Unfortunately for me
Edit: I didnt read but I feel astonished by wut u say Isabel.Pirate... I suggest u should get some face-to-face clarification, maybe it was all a mistake, if not u should report.... I think at least

snap3r
10-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Anyways Ive come to the realize that u need to have at least 3 stars to req. lvl7 + here...
Unfortunately for me
thanks for the vote mate but i didnt know you have to met some requirements to ask for a lvl 7 invite cuz all the noobs with 20 or 30 posts were asking :D

phantom
10-05-2007, 03:54 PM
stay cool snap3r (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/snap3r-170364)... is not a written requirement.... ;)
if u'r a good member u have the chance to make u'r dream true... u know... but what happening right now here in FST is very strange... a lot of new ppl appear from nowhere and ask 4 high and good truckers... u know... so, the only thing that care to obtain a high level tracker is to be trustable... ;)

snap3r
10-05-2007, 03:57 PM
You trade invites and accounts - if not here other places -
pls if you have proff that i trade accounts show them to me or else SU :angry:

phantom
10-05-2007, 03:58 PM
... and the fight is started... ;) :) :D let's watch... :D

Nestea
10-05-2007, 03:59 PM
:dry:

It's becoming annoying and yeah - it's pissing me off also. :dry:

Presto
10-05-2007, 03:59 PM
I don't know, but I doubt, that effteeeenn wants aggressive members.
They need someone chillax, like me. :P Someone should say PM me your mail or at least say, that you don't stand a chance. Because I'm not one of those, who tries to get, where he isn't wanted.

Nestea, thanks, at least someone thinking the same :)

phantom
10-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Nestea, thanks, at least someone thinking the same :)

stay cool... is not the only one... ;) TRUST ME! :D

isabel.pirate
10-05-2007, 04:45 PM
He was placed on the wall of shame at TI1 - but I do think he is a little irresponsible and I feel that even though the interent has a lot of anonymity some things need to be shared.

Snap3r - I am not here to fight - people who care to find out this info can easily find it. I think it is silly to condone trading and trade yourself - but to each his own. You have lots of friends I can see so you are doing well (better than me - I am new here)

Unfortunately for me
Edit: I didnt read but I feel astonished by wut u say Isabel.Pirate... I suggest u should get some face-to-face clarification, maybe it was all a mistake, if not u should report.... I think at least

snap3r
10-05-2007, 05:16 PM
I think it is silly to condone trading and trade yourself

i think that to but if i say that i dont trade accounts than i dont trade them and i said this earlier if you have proff then pls show them to me and i dont want to fight either only if its to defend my name :)

Good Luck!

Been a dream of mine too. But, for right now, best of luck to you!!
thanks mate and good luck to us :)

ekk3123
10-05-2007, 05:27 PM
good initiative snap3r, its people like you that deserve an invite. Im sorry thoug, I just invite friends to trackers, and I know how it is, I aint got no friends here eighter =/

Keep on trying. I think you are on the right track ;D

Saroman
10-05-2007, 08:03 PM
Guys....relax..

Theres nothing like FTN is a goldmine or anything..

Ok agreed it has total leech, good speeds... But this crazy after FTN is not worth..

I have repeated 100 times... TL + Revtt is equal to FTN in terms of speed and content..

If like majority of ppl evn u want to go after Rarity then noone can help unless you make some good friends..

Else TL + Revtt or ScT can suffice ur need..

The sentences like...

Its my dream since childhood,
I am dying for FTN,
Pls Pls Pls Pls someone give me FTN,
Ill kiss ur ass for FTN...

sound very miserable and cheap...

Crazy for rarity is not a sin, but first prove yourself that you are a good user and NOT A COLLECTOR or UNCONTROLLED Trader.

Get some good attention from regular members here, Help some newbies.

snap3r
10-05-2007, 08:09 PM
I am dying for FTN,

Crazy for rarity is not a sin, but first prove yourself that you are a good user and NOT A COLLECTOR or UNCONTROLLED Trader.

ive never said that mate i only asked for an invite and i think i allready proved myself as a good member of this comunity :)

Saroman
10-05-2007, 09:26 PM
Good memeber doesnt mean... Giving Away invites...:D

It means helping people in anyway one can..

This is forum. Its essentially means clearing each others doubts and learning new things..;)

If you think you are a good member then you wont face this condition. The minute you would have requested for Invite. You would have recieved an invitation immediately.

Ask SgtMajor about that - I can recall it, he requested for Swedvdr invite and in very less time he got it.

One doesnt need to declare that he is a good member :D

Nevermind...I still wish you luck for FTN ;)

snap3r
10-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Good memeber doesnt mean... Giving Away invites...:D

It means helping people in anyway one can..
Nevermind...I still wish you luck for FTN ;)
Well i dont speak english from birth like others so i didnt know that "Giving away invites" means something else than helping others with what i can ( and thats invites )
From now on i will say "Giving away invites to help you" ok :)

WhiteWizard20
10-05-2007, 10:57 PM
Good luck to you snap3r

weenden
10-06-2007, 12:14 AM
its always good to test the water but when the water is cold and choppy its best to stay on the beach and wait for calmer sea's

Saroman
10-06-2007, 12:21 AM
its always good to test the water but when the water is cold and choppy its best to stay on the beach and wait for calmer sea's

Nice Quote...Your english seems good :D

sense
10-06-2007, 12:44 AM
Well I for one am quite sick of seeing all of these non-traders out of convenience. You look through their posts and the trading history is right there. If a person truly believed that trading was bad why start in the first place? Still, I believe people can change and give up their ways, however, a few months is too short of a time period to really know if a person has truly changed their ways.

snap3r
10-06-2007, 09:40 AM
Well I for one am quite sick of seeing all of these non-traders out of convenience. You look through their posts and the trading history is right there. If a person truly believed that trading was bad why start in the first place? Still, I believe people can change and give up their ways, however, a few months is too short of a time period to really know if a person has truly changed their ways.
well i for one im sick of people talking about like they know everything :)

sense
10-06-2007, 10:39 AM
well i for one im sick of people talking about like they know everything :)

Where in my post did I say I am all knowing? There are tons of topics/areas that I have no clue about, thus I prefer to steer clear of them. :yup: Good luck in your quest though. In the future you might want to keep this in your thoughts: "You'll catch more bees with honey than with vinegar".

sanjana
10-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Guys....relax..

Theres nothing like FTN is a goldmine or anything..

Ok agreed it has total leech, good speeds... But this crazy after FTN is not worth..

I have repeated 100 times... TL + Revtt is equal to FTN in terms of speed and content..

If like majority of ppl evn u want to go after Rarity then noone can help unless you make some good friends..

Else TL + Revtt or ScT can suffice ur need..

The sentences like...

I am dying for FTN,

Can u give the Revtt then...???:w00t:

Saroman
10-06-2007, 04:06 PM
^^^

There are no invites right now ;)

Else i would have definitely given u one.

snap3r
10-07-2007, 05:18 PM
^^^

There are no invites right now ;)

Else i would have definitely given u one.
when they will enable invites for power users ??

asafb
10-07-2007, 05:43 PM
Saroman (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/saroman-165887)
i support every word you said
well written,
in FTN what is the diffrence from TL is the hugh packs FTN offers..
in both sites the speed are awesome,and in TL you can seed much more easier..
but all of you that seek FTN will still ignore my post and try to get because it's rare..
waste of time guys...
anyway snap3r (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/snap3r-170364),
if you in 2 months LOL will not get an invite to FTN and i'll get 200 GB upload,i'll invite you for free :)

snap3r
10-07-2007, 05:50 PM
Saroman (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/saroman-165887)
i support every word you said
well written,
in FTN what is the diffrence from TL is the hugh packs FTN offers..
in both sites the speed are awesome,and in TL you can seed much more easier..
but all of you that seek FTN will still ignore my post and try to get because it's rare..
waste of time guys...
anyway snap3r (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/snap3r-170364),
if you in 2 months LOL will not get an invite to FTN and i'll get 200 GB upload,i'll invite you for free :)
thanks your a great friend mate :) but i hope ill get the invite by then :D