PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an Sct invite. I'm Begging you

carpediemm
10-05-2007, 05:59 PM
I'm really bored trading accounts and invites so now I have decided to stop. But! I can't do it without having my collection fulfilled. I have been looking for sct now for over a half year and it feels that I have not come anywhere. I can see guys in the forum that are looking for sct and some weeks later they have got it! I feel so jealous:/

Even if I got an invite to FTN I would not stop trading. I'm just looking for an invite to sct and nothing else. All you guys should just do the same and just share your invites instead of trading them.

If I get an invite to scenetorrents from someone I will go home to that guy/chick and kiss their (whatever they ask for) till my lips bleed. You will be my true angel :angel1:

You guys that got your invite to sct for free, what did you do? How do you get them and from who? I need tips :naughty:

TRADING IS NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE

tintin123
10-05-2007, 06:00 PM
give someone u trust and have traded with 20 euros and BUY one!

spark
10-05-2007, 06:01 PM
give someone u trust and have traded with 20 euros and BUY one!

He can buy it by himself...

puckface
10-05-2007, 06:02 PM

uh huh, not until you stop is it bad.

SgtMajor
10-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Even if I got an invite to FTN I would not stop trading.

Well that just blows your chances.

Seeing that people have to donate to get ScT invites, they don't want to lose their accounts by inviting traders & cheaters.

Maybe you now want to reevaluate what you posted, and go away and think about your future strategy.

Burcht
10-05-2007, 06:03 PM
omg another begger I'm sick of it... I mean take things in proportions... it's only a tracker... I can't prove it but obviously most of the things you said are just bull best thing to do it to become more active or just TRADE and get your own trackers and buffer them and move up on the latter otherwise don't even bother you just making your self look like a fool... and btw an Sct invite costs 20 euros why the hell do you think someone will just give you that?!

predateur
10-05-2007, 06:04 PM
yep sct invite cost 20€, good luck to get one for free :)

Enlightened
10-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Even if I got an invite to FTN I would not stop trading.

What a Contradiction !!! Need to check what U wrote before Posting , Next time.....LMAO