PDA

View Full Version : How to...

SliDer5
10-05-2007, 06:05 PM
get an invitation to sites like ScT, UK-t, FTWR, E****, BitMeTV

any suggestions?

Presto
10-05-2007, 06:07 PM
I guess it's been said over and over, but just be nice and productive and hang around. Trading might sound at first like the fastest way to reach your goal, but it actually dooms you.

spark
10-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Invite their SysOps to your tracker...

thebazzla
10-05-2007, 06:16 PM
I guess it's been said over and over, but just be nice and productive and hang around. Trading might sound at first like the fastest way to reach your goal, but it actually dooms you.totally agree with you my top two tracker invites were given to me and i didn't even ask so there are some generous people out there its just a case of patience :)

Artemis
10-05-2007, 08:18 PM
I have to ask this, are you a tracker collector or something, listed in your userbar are ftn fsc and just about every other 0day site in existence yet you want ScT as well ? U*** & FTWR are closed community sites they want to stay that way, and it seems odd that you have ftn & fsc and yet have not been invited to bmtv ?

SliDer5
10-05-2007, 08:23 PM
I have to ask this, are you a tracker collector or something, listed in your userbar are ftn fsc and just about every other 0day site in existence yet you want ScT as well ? U*** & FTWR are closed community sites they want to stay that way, and it seems odd that you have ftn & fsc and yet have not been invited to bmtv ?

dear friend, did you consider the fact that I maybe still don't have any invites on great sites like FTN and FSC to trade them for Sct ect.?

Tokeman
10-05-2007, 08:25 PM
try to make friends on the forums @ ftn and fsc. Also go to their irc. Most people there have what you seek, and if you show your a good person, they will invite you. Should be easier considering the communities you currently belong to

th0r
10-05-2007, 08:40 PM
I trade high-buffered accounts and bulk low-level invites for high-level trackers, do massive giveaways to strangers, PM random users for high-level invites, and create begging threads for high-level invites on a weekly basis.

:rolleyes:

SliDer5
10-05-2007, 08:52 PM
I trade high-buffered accounts and bulk low-level invites for high-level trackers, do massive giveaways to strangers, PM random users for high-level invites, and create begging threads for high-level invites on a weekly basis.

:huh:

nikmash232
10-05-2007, 08:52 PM
doesn't work :P

asafb
10-05-2007, 09:06 PM
did you tried? LOL

kaffeine
10-05-2007, 09:18 PM

:lol: that's just too much sarcasm lol

dear friend, did you consider the fact that I maybe still don't have any invites on great sites like FTN and FSC to trade them for Sct ect.?
yea, im pretty sure trading (or saying that you're willing to trade) an FTN and/or FSC invite will get you on the fast track to get ScT, U***, F***, etc.

You should really listen to Presto and Tokeman (and also to th0r as he is telling you in a really subtle way what you should avoid doing)

WhiteWizard20
10-05-2007, 11:20 PM
Make more friends and be active in the community.

nikmash232
10-05-2007, 11:42 PM
did you tried? LOL

yup...but im just happy with them there :D

weenden
10-06-2007, 12:08 AM
watch the post that have em up and ask in time they will come just dont get so frusrtated that you piss people off time is the key