PDA

View Full Version : Fsc

Adam1990
10-05-2007, 06:17 PM
I am looking to become a member there. It was up for grabs in JA's big giveaway there but I didn't meet the post requirements so I didn't bother asking, which I regret now because a few people who got invites didn't meet them either. Anyway I know invites are closed so this thread is basically for DV8type (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/dv8type-123525), I want to join because I am really interested in DVD and I want to be a part of the DVD club they have there. Plus I have heard good things about the selection of DVD-R's they have there as well. Thanks for your time.

John1988
10-05-2007, 06:32 PM
good luck;)

scribble
10-05-2007, 06:35 PM
you haven't been here for long enough, doubt it's going to happen. sorry :(

if you got it, everyone would be asking him...

DV8type
10-05-2007, 06:57 PM
Sorry, you are much too new for me to have an opinion about you. With all the recent developments in the BT Scene we are a bit more picky than other sites when it comes to choosing our members, security is one of our top priorities.

My recommendation would be: Stay active, show personality, be helpful and respect other trackers. If one of our staff takes notice of you in a future post, you might get an invite ....or you can wait for a future giveaway.

Adam1990
10-05-2007, 07:01 PM
Thanks man for the honest reply, I appreciate it. Thread closed, thanks for your time DV8.