PDA

View Full Version : swedvdr+mail

Bfietta
10-05-2007, 11:12 PM
have swedvdr+mail decently new acc, not hing downloaded or uploaded.

I want a bitmetv invite or account, doesn't matter! lost patient now I want it tonight ;)
stats on account doesn't matter either, just the ratio isn't under 1...

give some offers for it please.
only pm, not even post Pm:ed in this topic, only post here if you not giving offer.

thanks

Bfietta
10-18-2007, 01:36 PM
bump maybe

parishilton
10-18-2007, 01:42 PM
if you`re not with swedish IP this is pointless :)

patto75
10-18-2007, 01:57 PM
Unless you trade it to another Swed maybe.

nbo
10-18-2007, 02:08 PM
i thought u cant get invites without swedish ip, u cant have account either??

jasperr
10-18-2007, 02:10 PM
have swedvdr+mail decently new acc, not hing downloaded or uploaded.

want to know what I can get with this :)

how about disabled.??? lmao...........

Bfietta
10-18-2007, 05:24 PM
Ye, sure jasperr, this is the third time I trade a swedvdr account with mail, none of them have been disabled yet :)

Edited the first post!!

InTooDeep
10-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Ye, sure jasperr, this is the third time I trade a swedvdr account with mail, none of them have been disabled yet :)

Edited the first post!!

That's because Branschen is not "well informed" yet, but he will be very soon...;)

nikmash232
10-18-2007, 07:08 PM
everything u guys just said is wrong..since he has an account + mail that means that u can be on any ip...i got an account + mail and i am in usa...and i had no problem...thats because it was an account not an invite...u guys believe anything anyone tells you...

InTooDeep
10-19-2007, 07:44 AM
everything u guys just said is wrong..since he has an account + mail that means that u can be on any ip...i got an account + mail and i am in usa...and i had no problem...thats because it was an account not an invite...u guys believe anything anyone tells you...

Do you think an account + mail will work for you on other trackers(FSC/FTN)? Do you honestly think that will ensure your safety? Well I am not a trader so I wouldn't know that, but I do know people DO get banned for trading, 'with or without' mail, which doesn't matter in this case, or in any case for that matter. Just my two cents anyway....