PDA

View Full Version : maybe i was scammed ?

Recoba
10-06-2007, 10:53 AM
ok on other forum i traded my iplay acc for revtt acc

today when i tried to download something i got this message

You are not allowed to download

so is there is something wrong with the account or what ?

should i ask on revtt forums ?

oh and when i tried to recover the password on iplay with the mail it said that this mail is not on the database

but when i tried to recover it with the secret question when i entered the account name it gave me that : Username ******** doesn't exist !!!!!!!

John1988
10-06-2007, 10:56 AM
acc was with disabled download privileges (it happens then cheating detected):D
yes he cheated you :)

dave12
10-06-2007, 10:56 AM
may be ratio is too low to download anything did you check ratio. and i dont to say but why did you anyway.

aysomc
10-06-2007, 10:57 AM
dont trade accounts and this wont happen. also why are you asking this in the invites section, go to their irc and try to get help, then again thats another problem with account trading, you'd have to lie to them and tell them your account is messed up and hope they dont figure it out which they probably will.

Peter North
10-06-2007, 10:58 AM
Did you changed the email one the acc?
If yes did you check if the email was changed?
Or did that hapoen before you changed the email?

Recoba
acc was with disabled download privileges (it happens then cheating detected):D
yes he cheated you :)

so they don't disable accounts there ?!!!

and what about the iplay account ? when i entered the username it said that it don't exist

tuning
dont trade accounts and this wont happen. also why are you asking this in the invites section, go to their irc and try to get help, then again thats another problem with account trading, you'd have to lie to them and tell them your account is messed up and hope they dont figure it out which they probably will.

I agree with everything written by aysomc in this post. :)

Recoba
10-06-2007, 10:59 AM
may be ratio is too low to download anything did you check ratio. and i dont to say but why did you anyway.

no its a PU

pECi
10-06-2007, 11:00 AM
what can i say...better luck next time :D

trading accounts it's bad...never know what may happen

smervincle
10-06-2007, 11:01 AM
so is there is something wrong with the account or what

:). You must wait to download some of torrents there.

Read FAQ and you will know what's your problem. ;)

Zeus
10-06-2007, 11:01 AM
Its the risk you run when you trade accounts. All you can do is ask the staff nicely how you can get download rights back (assuming it's not just a waittime issue).

Recoba
10-06-2007, 11:06 AM
i didn't notice if it was there b4 on not i didn't excpect something like this will happen

what can i say...better luck next time :D

trading accounts it's bad...never know what may happen

so this message means that the iplay account is disabled ?!!

pECi
10-06-2007, 11:11 AM
i didn't say that...just the person who traded with u scamed u :D gave u an worthless account...but it will be disabled coz otherwise u(not only u as a person) won't stop trading accounts

Recoba
10-06-2007, 11:23 AM
i didn't say that...just the person who traded with u scamed u :D gave u an worthless account...but it will be disabled coz otherwise u(not only u as a person) won't stop trading accounts

when i tried to get the pass with MAIL it said that this mail is not on the database ok i understand that

BUT when i tried the secret question thing and when i entered the username it said that the username is not correct

so the account is already disabled ??? thats what i want to know

and if its not yet i will send u the username to disable it you r iplay staff right ?