10-06-2007, 12:56 PM
ok so here is the deal

1 vip account right now it has 3 months vip on it :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:
after the 3 months it will go to a normal account

rules to get the account
invites will not be allowed on it
you can not trade it
only you can use it

if after 3 months you have a good ratio i will make the same offer on this forum again
if you leech for 3 months you will stop the offer ever being made here again

post here the reason i should chosse you over the next guy
the best post wins

have fun:D

Edit: forgot to add i will chosse someone 1 week from today

Gtb
10-06-2007, 01:01 PM
Great offer, and with nice rules!

Very nice giveaway.

I hope that the winner will not abuse it, so more people will be able to get something so nice for free!

dcliffnotes
10-06-2007, 01:01 PM
is this only available to people who never had an account there before.

zului
10-06-2007, 01:03 PM
what are the privileges 4 vips on TL?

orpazgeula88
10-06-2007, 01:05 PM
I need the acc very much!! I download from TL so much, its my preferred tracker!!
I will be very very happy to get the acc and if it will come true its be amazing!
Hope to get the acc and I will not ever trade him or use the invites!
Thanks!!

spark
10-06-2007, 01:06 PM

Same Q here..

Black Wolf
10-06-2007, 01:08 PM
i need it badly friend i make many threats to get it but iam faild i hope i get it

thanks

xJohnxSmithx
wow
You are the man. Start begging people, this the greatest offer I've seen here in ages. VIPs get free leech at tl, I think.

kingrob

no the offer is open to every one the only people i will not give it to are people banned for cheating or being abusive to staff

blackbird
10-06-2007, 01:09 PM
wow .. it would be like free usenet for three months .. :D

spark
10-06-2007, 01:09 PM
i need it badly friend i make many threats to get it but iam faild i hope i get it

thanks

Yes many many threads trying to trade in order to get the account!

no the offer is open to every one the only people i will not give it to are people banned for cheating or being abusive to staff

Cool :D ok, my account in TL has a very good ratio..all the new torrents have at least 1:1 ratio...I never invited any1...

I'd like to get this VIP account and I will leech and leech...

One more thing: You can check with the mods that I have reported more than post concerning trading TL and some of these post are still here..
I respect TL rules..

blackbird
10-06-2007, 01:13 PM

thanks

Yes many many threads trying to trade in order to get the account!

lol .. :lol:

i love TL ..TL is my first tracker ... great giveaway NEO

hmm am already a vip. otherwise i would have tried :D

desiKing
10-06-2007, 01:14 PM
wow
You are the man. Start begging people, this the greatest offer I've seen here in ages. VIPs get free leech at tl, I think.

won't make any different....TL have too many leechers and too easy to seed.

nevertheless really nice giveaway....specially for newbie.:)

Shultziboy
10-06-2007, 01:17 PM
PERFECT !
nice giveaway, i dont really need it so bring
it only the one you can trust !
Great giveaway.

spark
10-06-2007, 01:20 PM
wow

Sure no different ....

Looking for Darkside invite,
can offer TL 450GB Buffer

Presto
10-06-2007, 01:26 PM
Could I just have VIP status on my account, lol? Jking :)

deuce6000
10-06-2007, 01:28 PM
Right!

kirktrix
10-06-2007, 01:31 PM
VIP account wow.......Great giveaway...Gudluck to all the participants hope u will be a good user....:)

asafb
10-06-2007, 01:31 PM
really nice giveaway Kingrob
good luck to all :)

Remi
10-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Great give away to one of the best trackers evah...you guys (NEO), keep up the good work!! ;)

LorD.MeXiCaN
10-06-2007, 01:39 PM
nice VIP, really TL is one of the best :D

mdp123
10-06-2007, 01:42 PM
well.. really, it would be an honor to have free VIP access in TL from one of the moderators/TL staff reasons because you know already that they are trust worthy and since TL is not aloud to be traded/or given away here at FST just shows that staff do love the members of FST and would love to give the account to people like myself or any other respected member of the BT community. It would also be given by the staff because the policies of trading accounts would probably be one of their aims to identify those who DO cheat in FST and would not just ban the VIP access account, but would most certainly get them banned from FST. This is no theory people.. this is the truth! and the only way to know how is to face it. And... you will be inevitable! :D

deuce6000
10-06-2007, 02:03 PM
well.. really, it would be an honor to have free VIP access in TL from one of the moderators/TL staff reasons because you know already that they are trust worthy and since TL is not aloud to be traded/or given away here at FST just shows that staff do love the members of FST and would love to give the account to people like myself or any other respected member of the BT community. It would also be given by the staff because the policies of trading accounts would probably be one of their aims to identify those who DO cheat in FST and would not just ban the VIP access account, but would most certainly get them banned from FST. This is no theory people.. this is the truth! and the only way to know how is to face it. And... you will be inevitable! :D

Can you rephrase that maybe?

nikmash232
10-06-2007, 02:17 PM
great giveaway...can u just make my account VIP for 3 months :P that would work too im a really good member u should see my massive uploaded :D

embolism
10-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Nice one from the TL boss!
Just curious: this is a buffered a/c being offered? with VIP status (sorry if I sound totally dumb)
(I already have a nice TL a/c and will keep it till ... year 3007 :P )
Good luck to everybody

PS: Nice that all mods really come here and take care of their subscribers :) way to go!

Zeus
10-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Nice one from the TL boss!
Just curious: this is a buffered a/c being offered? with VIP status (sorry if I sound totally dumb)

Well you can answer your own question. Scroll up. Read Kingrobs post and see if it makes any reference to the account being buffered.

nikmash232
10-06-2007, 05:40 PM
what are the VIP benefits anywayz?

Zeus
10-06-2007, 06:43 PM
what are the VIP benefits anywayz?
You get to leech all you want whilst youre a vip. Your ratio still goes down however so if you dont keep it above 0.4 after 3 months you will be banned, unless you pay them.

RaPPeR
10-06-2007, 07:17 PM
I dont need it .
But I'm pretty sure that I'll have good ratio there . So there will be another VIP giveaway next time and someone will win it :D Its so nobel from me ;]
Anyway. Great idea :)

sanjana
10-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Can I be the lucky one. iF u will. Thank you for the giveaway and I abide by the rules.

Thank you once again.

birney29
10-06-2007, 11:36 PM
WOW!! this is a great giveaway i dont fancy my chances on actually getting this but worth a try i would absoluteley love this if not maybe next time if the winner doesnt abuse it :D

xJohnxSmithx
10-07-2007, 02:38 AM
wow

I don't get it. You must have mis-read my post.

but your right that its easy to seedback to TL. That's one of the reasons why many people consider it one of their favorite trackers including myself.
oh, and its a really nice givaway...for most people.

nikmash232
10-07-2007, 02:49 AM
hey how about instead of VIP can u change the username of my account :P i dont like it anymore

Zeus
10-07-2007, 09:09 AM
hey how about instead of VIP can u change the username of my account :P i dont like it anymore
Have you tried pming him on the site and asking. He probably will.

kingrob
10-09-2007, 08:18 AM
lol ok
i am unsure who wants this account and who jusr wants to troll
if you want a chance at winning this account email me at
[email protected]
only ppl wanting a chance please email me there

kingrob
10-10-2007, 04:46 PM
thread unlocked please do not troll and stay on topic

thanks

spark