PDA

View Full Version : Good Quality, With Sources (tired Of Dead Dlds)

esumsea
07-10-2003, 05:02 AM
Looking for dvd screener or any good quality hashes that actually have resources to download for Daredevil, The Hulk, Pirates of the Carribean and terminator 3. I have tried fasttrack, Bittorent, Verified.com, etc all to no avail. I always get the more sources needed or remotely queued and sometimes I still get fake movies with incorrect titles. I don't understand why people get their rocks off doing this. I have been waiting for over a week for some of my downloads and still get nothing. Please, any real verified hashes, with viable resources, posted here would be much appreciated. I promise to keep them in my harddrive sharing for at least a month! :lol: :P
Thanks
Mario

angellynn26
07-10-2003, 07:10 PM
Pirates of the Caribbean is not up on Kazaa yet, all are fakes. For the other three movies, do a search in the movieworld verified hashes/ verifieds in a can. There are several different copies for each of these movies to choose from... from cams to high quality .mpg files... just look it up!

John544
07-10-2003, 11:25 PM
I need help. If I download terminator 3 from bittorents and I open the avi files they can't be opened.

esumsea
07-14-2003, 12:18 AM
Still looking, please help.

esumsea
07-15-2003, 09:51 AM
Come on guys! Post the mpeg or avi hashes for these movies here. I have downloaded supposed verified copies and just get bunk stuff. The are many I have tried to download that have been downloading for two weeks now (I have braodband ADSL) with as little as a meg loaded. Some still have not even started. I tried bittorent but have only gotten movies that don't work with any of my players, or that never complete downloading. There has got to be a better way!
Please Help. :rolleyes:

{I}{K}{E}
07-15-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by esumsea@15 July 2003 - 11:51
Come on guys! Post the mpeg or avi hashes for these movies here. I have downloaded supposed verified copies and just get bunk stuff. The are many I have tried to download that have been downloading for two weeks now (I have braodband ADSL) with as little as a meg loaded. Some still have not even started. I tried bittorent but have only gotten movies that don't work with any of my players, or that never complete downloading. There has got to be a better way!
Please Help. :rolleyes:
for Terminator 3, Hulk, Daredevil CHECK THE VERIFIED SECTION!!

Pirates is also online downloading it right now!

melisondra
07-15-2003, 07:42 PM
Pirates of the caribbean IS up, or at least I finally found a version that worked. I did the AVI preview and it played. I am still downloading it but I can never get connected often. Here is the like of where I found it! Good luck!!

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?showtopic=52205

esumsea
07-16-2003, 12:48 AM
:blink: For those telling me to check the verified section, I guess you did not read that I have already tried several verified and either they don't download (after waiting a week) or they are not as advertiesed, i.e. another movie. Thats why I want a link to a valid one that I can actually download. Thanks for the link to Pirates. :lol: Hopefully it will work.
Thanks,
mario

esumsea
07-17-2003, 10:02 PM
I have tried again and failed. Looked at the verified and the bin file for the fist part of t3 wont upload. Somebody has to have some valid links to T3, LOTR, Daredevil, and the hulk that are not Cams or workclips. At least 480X480 resolution. I realize this is to much to ask for with pirates. Please post mpegs, or avis links here.
Thanks,
mario :D

nightsky
07-18-2003, 02:09 AM
well, have patients my friend. The reason u're getting more sources needed is because either the upload slot of the person is full or currently offline. There are plenty of these movie hashes on the "Verifies in Cans" section that you can trust. You can also try mine if you like even though i'm not online as I use to be. But info is stated on the topic.

NightSky's Multiplex Theater (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?showtopic=22979)

esumsea
07-18-2003, 05:11 AM
Thanks Nightsky. I did not see the centropy hulk or T3 there. Still looking for that.
Mario

esumsea
07-21-2003, 10:51 PM
Still searching.