PDA

View Full Version : Horro Movies

brandy
07-10-2003, 01:32 PM
If any1 is after info on really fucked up horror movies then go http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~julieann/keiths.htm scroll to bottom of page n has 3 sections of horror films, all completely fucked up n give ur descriptions of the gory scenes n everything. i mean sum of the films on there i aint even hear dof n aint even seen the day of light coz there so messed up. u mit even be able to find a few of those movies from tht site on kazaa lite, i went on tht site n discoverd 'cannibal holocaust' n downloaded it of kazaa, bleedin ek, sicsic film, highly recommend it. :blink:

jrday
07-10-2003, 01:42 PM
http://www.creepyclips.com/

it's where i found some cool horror stuff

sum_sicko
07-10-2003, 01:43 PM
kool it would b good if some of them films were on kazaa

never heard of that "driller killer" b4, sounds sick though

express98
07-10-2003, 02:29 PM
driller killer is a oldie it got banned back in the 80s looks very dated now tho........as u can guess from the title a guy goes crazy with a black and decker drill :lol:

MetroStars
07-10-2003, 02:34 PM
driller killer is a oldie it got banned back in the 80s looks very dated now tho........as u can guess from the title a guy goes crazy with a black and decker drill

dude i think u should see this film... It's not just about a guy going mad with a Drill -- Well it is but the story of why he goes mad with a Drill is great.. Driller Killer is for true horror fans not people who thought scream and wrong turn were good..

mogadishu
07-10-2003, 03:22 PM
Wait, so is it still banned, i would like to see it.

MetroStars
07-10-2003, 03:51 PM
no it hasn't bin banned for years now.. it's widley widely available in the US and the UK

express98
07-11-2003, 05:36 PM
true what metrostars said u can get the movie but look carefull at what the description says here in uk its still got the nasty bits cut out like two and a half mins sensored out :angry: and as u can guess the best bits

MetroStars
07-11-2003, 06:18 PM
No No --- U can get the Uncut version in HMV for 20 bucks or pounds as iam learning....