PDA

View Full Version : Surprise on sweden....

gorski
10-09-2007, 08:42 PM
Hey...
my IP is banned from sweDVDr:D

yeah....

I hope to all the storees IKEA to take fire (with to your server)
and thanks for your example of racism
it is an ugly example for all the community of the world
yours tracker it is crap !!

and i hope your tracker turn on level 1 :O

that's all ;)

deal
10-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Is it right place to declare :noes:

phantom
10-09-2007, 08:45 PM
Is it right place to declare :noes:

u'r right... the right place is in BitTorrent section (i guess)... but u can ask an mod to move this thread there or to delete it! ;)

ibnahmed
10-09-2007, 08:46 PM
if it were crap, why were u there
i think it is a pretty good site

gorski
10-09-2007, 08:47 PM
you swedish?

blackbird
10-09-2007, 08:47 PM
swedvdr following the path of DB .. :sick:

but swebits has pretty much the same content and even more dvd-r's .. so i dont think non swedish people will really miss the tracker :D

gorski
10-09-2007, 08:49 PM
i like swe ppl
i dont understand sweDVDr admin

phantom
you swedish?

me? no... but i just try to help u to do what is right... ;)

gorski
i hope the tracker turn on level 1

if it were crap, why were u there
i think it is a pretty good site

you users there?
you swe ?

I do not understand becouse nobody is angry
you are rabbits?
I am much angry
it is not a good for community!!!

i hope in big attack DOS

nikmash232
10-09-2007, 08:58 PM
Hey...
my IP is banned from sweDVDr:D

yeah....

I hope to all the storees IKEA to take fire (with to your server)
and thanks for your example of racism
it is an ugly example for all the community of the world
yours tracker it is crap !!

and i hope your tracker turn on level 1 :O

that's all ;)

don't be hatin swedvdr...u suck :P

Loloq
10-09-2007, 09:18 PM
Ip not szwden account disabled,onyly level 2-3

! ANGEL !
10-09-2007, 09:25 PM
may members here get ban ip
i think this site end from now to us
no one can work on this site
must remove from list

gorski
10-09-2007, 09:30 PM
DOS ATTACK FOR SWEDVDR !!!!

DKre8ive1
10-09-2007, 11:46 PM

This kind of comments could really affect your chance of getting on any tracker in the future.

I am not on SWE, but my personal advice to you is that there are better ways to handle this then making comments like these.

I feel your pain in loosing a tracker you use quite often and then lose it because of something you don't agree with.

Sylar666
10-10-2007, 12:08 AM
It has already been discussed in another thread here before. I sympathize with U guys. I feel Your loss.

BethCooper
10-10-2007, 12:17 AM
comon man, you don't know what you are talking about.
Swedvdr banned some foreign ip host because they want to make the comunity safer, better and more active. how tha hell can you contribute to that if you don't even know swedish. I support this action to 100%. It's great that he kicks out those who dont belong, those who only want the tracker because it's rarity.
It's not even a good tracker for non swedish/nordic users, why mot get another tracker like thedvdclub or something. or if you are really desperate to have a swedish dvd tracker, nordicdvdr.org^^(wannabe swedvdr)

I just don't get you, stop whining and except the rules of the tracker. And you whine about racism? try to get what the tracker is about instead.

nikmash232
10-10-2007, 12:26 AM

yea DKre8ive1 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/dkre8ive1-123675) makes a point....stop it....or else no one here will invite you anywhere

Sylar666
10-10-2007, 12:27 AM
Swedvdr banned some foreign ip host because they want to make the comunity safer, better and more active. how tha hell can you contribute to that if you don't even know swedish. I support this action to 100%. It's great that he kicks out those who dont belong, those who only want the tracker because it's rarity.
It's not even a good tracker for non swedish/nordic users, why mot get another tracker like thedvdclub or something. or if you are really desperate to have a swedish dvd tracker, nordicdvdr.org^^(wannabe swedvdr)

I just don't get you, stop whining and except the rules of the tracker. And you whine about racism? try to get what the tracker is about instead.
Förlat mig - who do U talk to?? I guess not to me, 'cause I haven't mentioned racism...U bark up the wrong tree, Svensson.:naughty:

gorski
10-10-2007, 06:12 AM
this thing is unacceptable
one shame!!
I invite all the Swedes
to exit from swedvdr

thoughts if all the tracker of the world accepted the IP of just the country of
belongings

truly one sad history in the world of the tracker!!

shame

Defy
10-10-2007, 06:15 AM
ALL I have to say is... Relakks (http://www.relakks.com)

It solves many problems. :D

gorski
10-10-2007, 09:03 AM
ALL I have to say is... Relakks (http://www.relakks.com)

It solves many problems. :D

it's a solution for cheater!

Segel
10-10-2007, 10:52 AM

shame

Oh boohoo!

Swedvdr has lots on non-nordic users. Why would you even want to use the site? Most of the PAL-DVDs only have Nordic subtitles and/or language! You won't be able to understand anything anyway! I mean not to be an a-hole but your obviously struggling with your English already, how are you gonna learn how to understand Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish?

Seriøst mand, sikke et tudefjæs. :)

ekk3123
10-10-2007, 10:56 AM
I'm swedish (don't blame me) I think it's a bad desition made by thoes admins to lock out the internationallity on the tracker. But it's a good tracker, and I think it's wrong of you to express yourself like that.

get a swedish proxy or something if you want it ^^

BethCooper
10-10-2007, 11:02 AM
@Sylar666 It was critic to the creator of this thread ;)

psxcite
10-10-2007, 11:04 AM
Yea, but the speed is amazing. All those damn Swedes and their 100mbit lines. They aren't on the top of the WIAW list just for the rarity of invites.

ekk3123
10-10-2007, 11:14 AM

Good stuff there mate!
I actualy think you ar right about that. The community is 100% swedish and the community is a large part of the quality. It is the best swedish tracker (imo) and it will always(?) be. even if you guys remove it from the list it won't effect the tracker.

blackbird
10-10-2007, 11:15 AM
why is this thread still in the invite section ?

ekk3123
10-10-2007, 11:22 AM
Yea, but the speed is amazing. All those damn Swedes and their 100mbit lines. They aren't on the top of the WIAW list just for the rarity of invites.

1Gbit lines ;D

0Ri0N
10-10-2007, 11:25 AM
Will they block all the foreign ips? (my acc is still active). Is it a final and confirmed decision? I decide join SweDVDr since i am European and i prefer PAL DVDr witl MULTISUBS, what a shame if that is true.

ekk3123
10-10-2007, 11:28 AM
Will they block all the foreign ips? (my acc is still active). Is it a final and confirmed decision? I decide join SweDVDr since i am European and i prefer PAL DVDr witl MULTISUBS, what a shame if that is true.

I don't think all foreign ips are banned. Im pretty sure that danish, finnish and norwegian users still are accepted. maybe some others.

T_w
10-10-2007, 11:30 AM

shame

Oh boohoo!

Swedvdr has lots on non-nordic users. Why would you even want to use the site? Most of the PAL-DVDs only have Nordic subtitles and/or language! You won't be able to understand anything anyway! I mean not to be an a-hole but your obviously struggling with your English already, how are you gonna learn how to understand Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish?

I don't agree with you at all !

And I have some reasons :

1.American\english users can play the movie with the original audio\no-subs

2.Some foreign users can understand English and do like the Americans

3.There are ways to add and sync your own language subtitle to any movie - that's what I do all the time ! (Or sometimes when I don't want I'm watching with English audio - it's good enough)

4.Tons of users can play only PAL so NTSC trackers are not good enough

That's not the reason to block all foreigns and not an excuse. :noes:

Segel
10-10-2007, 02:16 PM
You're missing the point. I'm saying that people need to stop bitching just because they can't use Swedvdr. No one would download a full DVD and go through all that trouble you describe just to watch it, when they could easily download it from another site with English subs. I simply don't believe that. It's a matter of people collecting trackers which none of the Nordic sites benefit from at all.

T_w
10-10-2007, 02:23 PM
I'm doing it :]

I'm always adding subs ...

I'm not a tracker collector , but maybe a DVD collector :P

Look , If it was closed from the begining I could understand , but kicking away users who used the site for their own use , not for collecting it's not friendly :\

It dosen't really matter , if I'm downloading cause I'm a nordic who lives in another country or I want to add the subs myself or I'm swedish , the all 3 are with the same final goal - to download and watch good movies , that's all :]

Cheers ...

Segel
10-10-2007, 02:34 PM
Yeah I see ur point but I still believe that there's lots and lots of people who doesn't give a f*** about the content as much as the prestige in just being there. Otherwise why get so worked up just because ur banned from one single site? Anyway in the case of this guy, all I can say is what a klaphat. Racism? Burning down IKEA? Shame and sadness? Oh God, I'm pretty sure he'll survive :)

T_w
10-10-2007, 02:54 PM
Yes , I know there are some users who don't give a fuck about the site , but I guess the staff can disable users who don't giva a damn about the site . How much users where banned in the past few days ? 100 ? I bet at least 60 where good users .

\=

shutdk
10-10-2007, 02:59 PM

shame

Oh boohoo!

+100 (også til det sidste ;))

boostermx31
10-10-2007, 05:49 PM
swedish ip's should be banned from all others trackers because they f*ckers don't like to share with the rest of the world, why should we share with them?

T_w
10-10-2007, 05:56 PM
swedish ip's should be banned from all others trackers because they f*ckers don't like to share with the rest of the world, why should we share with them?

Well , I think that's a little bit too much , but still it was not very kind from their staff :P

KFlint
10-10-2007, 06:31 PM
seriously, it's completly wrong to think that because we aren't from a nordic country, then swedvdr is useless.

1 - i can play pal dvds just fine on my NTSC hdtv (not on regular tv)

2 - there are some dvd i can only find on swedvdr since they have the greatest amount of dvdr of all private trackers.

3 - the speed is excellent because lots of seeders

4 - most of the releases have english audio and/or english subtitle

there is of course some trackers i am member of that i never use (like pretorians or czone) but swedvdr isn't in this category and i would really miss my account if i ever lose it

finally, i agree that this sudden non-nordic invasion is something to be carefull with, i understand they don't want to end up with a majority of collectors/traders from foreign countries.

tralalala
10-10-2007, 06:51 PM
Bloody hell.. People do like bullshitting and bitching when they break trackers' rules/get banned for whatever reason, don't they? Give it a rest.