PDA

View Full Version : An Offer You Can't Refuse

Yesum
10-09-2007, 09:32 PM
1. I'm not giving away any accounts.

2. Please don't PM me about trackers I'm not asking for.

I know it's easy to get banned from trackers if you say too much about your ratio, therefore I'm not telling the exact upload/download amount.

I got a Bitmetv account (buffer between 150-350 GB), a HDBits account (buffer between 300-500 GB), a Bitme account (buffer between 50-150 GB) and a ScT account (buffer between 800-1500 GB).

You will get all of this if you give me an OiNK account. I'm giving you 4 great trackers with great buffers, for OiNK. But, I want the biggest f*cking buffer there is.

I'll take the best deal. But if you only got ~200 GB buffer on OiNK, forget about it. You wont get my 4 accounts for that. I need a really huge buffer, so try me.

I also want to see a screenshot of your OiNK account. I was about to make a deal with a guy but he didn't show me a screenshot so there was something wrong.

EDIT: I've got several pm:s about the risk of getting banned once I get OiNK. I've traded OiNK accounts before so I don't see the problem.

And one more thing, I want to use a middleman if we trade.

RaPPeR
10-09-2007, 09:50 PM
Good luck. But dont go for it .
It will be very easy to ban this oink account if there is so much buffer.

Yesum
10-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Okey. Any pointers on how to avoid this? I mean, I'm not talking 2 TB buffer on OiNK, but still. "Very easy" doesn't sound too good.

lingo
10-09-2007, 09:55 PM
An account over 100GB buffer is a "very easy" target for the mods... :/

Chewy
10-09-2007, 09:56 PM
200gb is to little for u? O_O

Yesum
10-09-2007, 10:06 PM
200gb is to little for u? O_O

For all that? Yes. And I download Flac which means I will need the big space. 2-3 albums in Flac and you've downloaded 1 GB already.

mrnobody
10-09-2007, 10:13 PM
see i told you ;) glad that you opened the thread for public suggestion

Fiamma
10-09-2007, 10:19 PM
EDIT: I've got several pm:s about the risk of getting banned once I get OiNK. I've traded OiNK accounts before so I don't see the problem.

jeez if you hadn't traded them away you wouldn't need to be trading for one now.

Live and learn.

10-09-2007, 11:04 PM
\\ i suspect :unsure:

Yesum
10-10-2007, 04:50 PM
Bump. Wanna use middleman.

Pm me your offer. Read my first post - all I want is OiNK (with big fat buffer).

eden297
10-10-2007, 04:52 PM
oink 350 gb buffer= uk-t

embolism
10-10-2007, 04:57 PM
this guy is very abusive..just FYI
would be cautious before any transaction
simple - word precede intentions
i was just amazed by his stinging reply in PM, has no consideration for another fellow human being IMHO

Yesum
10-10-2007, 05:15 PM
embolism, take it easy. I just got upset about your pm. You asked me If I was interested in two unused OiNK accounts for all I have to offer. I just think it's madness to ask a question like that. I've answered you in pm. You don't have to make me look bad here. I got upset, and it's normal.
Please think twice before pm me questions like that. And as I said in the pm, I've put down A LOT of time on my accounts to get that buffer. We're talking over 1 TB @ ScT plus accounts with great buffer on Bitmetv, Bitme and HDBits.

Did you seriously think I would give up all that for 2 unused OiNK accounts, with ZERO buffer?
I guess I overreacted, but please, think twice.

embolism
10-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Right!!!
a simple answer saying: NO is a more than adequate answer instead of saying...whatever you said.
Hope you find what you are looking for and hope it will be a fair transacation.
I dont want to make you look bad, but please be good to all users here, we have to keep this place nice to everybody. It is a place which many of visit many times a day/week and abuse is a BIG NO!!!
You are lucky I didnt report your reply and I will not. But please be good everybody else.

Anyway peace. Good luck.

Yesum
10-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Of cource, I'm a nice person so we got off on the wrong foot

I've recieved quiet some offers that is absolutely absurd, and your pm is almost abuse. :D
But nevermind. I just thought that you would know better about levels and what's worth what, being a member here since April. It's like I would send a pm to a guy offering an FTN invite and I'm offering him a Torrentleech invite or an usused Swebits account. It's quiet stupid, you know?

spark
10-10-2007, 05:43 PM
What about OiNK invite for 3 of them?

embolism
10-10-2007, 05:46 PM
I didnt ask for anything in return...none of your BIG buffer accounts FYI!!!!
I just asked if you were interested !! it was an open suggestion to entertain further discussion !! Cmon man, be fair.

Anyway I will not add any more replies. Again..hope you find what you are looking for.

Yesum
10-10-2007, 05:57 PM
spark: Did you read my first post? I don't think so. I can get my hands on an OiNK invite within a minute, if I want to. Why would I give up my Bitmetv, Bitme & HDBits account with several hundred GBs buffer that I have seeded and spent a lot of time on, for an OiNK invite ? I dont think your post is worth responding to. Are you joking?
Serious people here at FST surely agrees with me.

embolism: I am fair, I don't think you are. Put yourself in my position. You're asking me to, more or less, give away my accounts with alot of buffer for two unused OiNk accounts with no buffer. It's a joke in my ears.

spark
10-10-2007, 05:58 PM
OK, 2 of them? BitMeTV and S*T?

Yesum
10-10-2007, 06:06 PM
"Sure, sounds great! I'll give you my ScT account. I mean, it's just over 1 TB buffer.. big deal. And my Bitmetv account, take it. A couple of hundred GBs buffer. I've seeded every GB just for you.
Give me an OiNK invite and I'll be forever happy. It's the greatest deal ever!!!"

:rolleyes:

_coder_
10-10-2007, 06:09 PM

LOL....I dont no why but you just make me laugh...I think you just love spamming

spark
10-10-2007, 06:13 PM

LOL....I dont no why but you just make me laugh...I think you just love spamming

:angry: I am trying to do my first trade here :lol:

OK, my final offer: two OiNK invites for 2 of your accounts, deal?

limpingaret
10-10-2007, 06:14 PM
all this oink acc trading is pointless now, 90% of the trades ends with acc disabled, so u better think again

spark
10-10-2007, 06:17 PM
all this oink acc trading is pointless now, 90% of the trades ends with acc disabled, so u better think again

No, I am trading OiNK invites which is allowed :whistling

Chewie
10-10-2007, 06:20 PM
embolism: I am fair, I don't think you are. Put yourself in my position. You're asking me to, more or less, give away my accounts with alot of buffer for two unused OiNk accounts with no buffer. It's a joke in my ears.If you read his post again, you may notice that he doesn't want your over-buffered accounts so you wouldn't be giving them away.
Look:

I didnt ask for anything in return...none of your BIG buffer accounts FYI!!!!
I just asked if you were interested !! it was an open suggestion to entertain further discussion !! Cmon man, be fair.

Yesum
10-10-2007, 06:29 PM
I started a thread, and my first post is what it's all about. He referred to that when he pm:ed me which means he wants to do a trade. He thought I could take his two unused OiNK accounts for my accounts and all I did was telling him it's not even near a fair trade. You think he wanted to give them away just like that?

spark: I've reported you for spamming. Hope you enjoy your warning.

Peace

That's interesting. How do you know for sure? A time ago it was easy to trade there. I think it's all about cover up your tracks and stay low.

spark
10-10-2007, 06:32 PM
Thank you...

PS: my offer still stands...

SgtMajor
10-10-2007, 06:34 PM
I started a thread, and my first post is what it's all about. He referred to that when he pm:ed me which means he wants to do a trade. He thought I could take his two unused OiNK accounts for my accounts and all I did was telling him it's not even near a fair trade. You think he wanted to give them away just like that?

spark: I've reported you for spamming. Hope you enjoy your warning.

Peace

That's interesting. How do you know for sure? A time ago it was easy to trade there. I think it's all about cover up your tracks and stay low.

And here is a classic example of how not to do things, how not to make friends, and how not to get what you are looking for.

Enjoy your isolation, you deserve it.

Yesum
10-10-2007, 06:39 PM
"Enjoy your isolation". ? What's your problem? Go back to page 2 and you'll se "spark" starts to spam.

And I ask "limpingaret" about OiNK and how they became so good to track people's accounts. Get out of here before I report you too.

All I wanna do is trade, and want to make a fair deal. Too much to ask for?

redcorvette
10-10-2007, 06:41 PM
if you could buffer up all those accounts, why not buffer up a fresh account through an invite.

there are lots of oink giveaways here. be nice and maybe you'll get an invite. if it isnt that hard to seed on BMTV, then it shouldnt be hard to seed on oink.

no need to get all scrubby here. give me one guy in this thread who might even be, in the slightest interest, to trade here (for all your accounts).

dont bitch when you dont know what you're talking about.

tralalala
10-10-2007, 06:41 PM
Jeez guys would you give it a rest? spark - please try and keep the pointless posts to a minimum, otherwise you will get an infraction.

Yesum - take it easy dude.. So some people are making ridiculous offers.. So? Go report each and every one of them? Either take no notice, or suffer it.. That's life.. And these are just trackers.. A couple webpages.. Don't go bash your head on the table because of it. Not worth it.

This thread should get back on topic now.. Please and thank you.

redcorvette
10-10-2007, 06:43 PM
sorry tralalala

SgtMajor
10-10-2007, 06:43 PM
"Enjoy your isolation". ? What's your problem? Go back to page 2 and you'll se "spark" starts to spam.

And I ask "limpingaret" about OiNK and how they became so good to track people's accounts. Get out of here before I report you too.

All I wanna do is trade, and want to make a fair deal. Too much to ask for?

Report me for telling you the truth, by all means, go ahead.

As I said, you do things the wrong way, you treat people wrong and with disrespect and you expect people to come running to you with what you require, yet with your harsh comments no-one will wish to deal with you at all, ever.

redcorvette
10-10-2007, 06:45 PM
So some people are making ridiculous offers..

wait a second..some people or only him...i doubt that any of us in here are even in the slightest interest to start a trade here.

tralalala
10-10-2007, 06:48 PM
So some people are making ridiculous offers..

wait a second..some people or only him...i doubt that any of us in here are even in the slightest interest to start a trade here.

Then why go post in it?

redcorvette
10-10-2007, 06:50 PM
good question...and i dont have the answer, but...i dont have anything....its just "not right"

thats what i think...the offer and want is ridiculous, maybe thats why i posted in ehre.

Yesum
10-10-2007, 06:56 PM
I don't know what any of you talking about. I'm as calm as I can be. Those of you that want to do a trade and think you have what I'm looking for, send me a friendly pm and we will talk. But please read my first post so you know what I'm after.

I'm not "doing things the wrong way". I don't treat people with disrespect. I talked with "embolism" about his offer. And here at FST, it's ALL about levels. One absolutety worthless tracker stays on Level 10 just because a bunch of people want it. Personally, I couldn't care less about levels and I'm sure you agree - I'm not asking for too much concidering what I'm offering. I just thougt that I should have more than two unused trackers for four of mine, all with great buffer. All the seeding and the time put into it, I want more which should be very understandable.

You are only here to make me look bad. I don't know why. Maybe you don't want me to do a succesful trade, or there is something else. You're talking about me and how I disrespect people. Those bullshit statements is what makes me angry, and that's exactly what you want me to be.

tralalala: I know life, trust me. The funny part is, you're telling me things you should tell a lot of other people. I know it's only trackers, but jeez, you of all people should know that many members here takes this tracker-trading-stuff too seriously... Those, you should talk to. I'm not bashing my head so calm down.

tralalala
10-10-2007, 09:44 PM
It sure seems that way. I'm not planning on going to post in each and every thread on the FST Invites Section telling people to calm down. That's why people don't have any restrictions on which threads they can view etc. so that they can see posts like mine, and try and understand that planet Earth does not revolve around it's BT trackers. My job is to make sure threads like this one precisely do not get out of hand. My job is to help people trade their invites in the MM section. My job is NOT to go and hit people on the head and explain my views on "tracker-world".

RaPPeR
10-10-2007, 09:55 PM
Damn it.
You all should chill.
It is just trackers .
And you all spammers, stop with it. Its really annoying.

SgtMajor
10-10-2007, 10:04 PM
Damn it.
You all should chill.
It is just trackers .
And you all spammers, stop with it. Its really annoying.

Oh the irony///////////////////////

Yesum
10-11-2007, 04:41 PM
tralalala: I understand exactly what you mean. You're not here to babysit even if some users seems like they need it. I'm here to make a trade, and I did not start this whole Off-topic war in the first place. I just thought that one user had an unfair suggestion about my accounts, and we discussed that. Then a lot of people came in and started the off-topic crap "ah go fuck yourself", "you'll never get what you want", "you treat people like crap".

They should leave me alone and let me trade with people who wants to trade. Seems like some of you are here just to increase your number of posts and play macho, or it's just jealousy about my offer. Either way, I don't give a shit.

I'm updating once again. Do you have an OiNK account with 250-500 GB buffer, please pm me and we'll see what we can do. I'm still offering everything that I said in the first post.

Yesum
10-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Looking for OiNK account with great buffer. Have accounts on Swebits, HDBits, ScT, Bitmetv and Bitme... If you want to know the buffer (BIG buffer on them), send me a pm. Note that you will get all 5 accounts if you give me an OiNK account with good buffer.

Pm me. Cheers.