PDA

View Full Version : Do you need a demonoid invite?

Dylster
10-09-2007, 11:37 PM
I am in serious need of an oink invite and am willing to trade a demonoid invite please PM me if you are interested

kakuromon
10-10-2007, 12:39 AM
holy shit a demonoid invite are you serious, thats a great offer

kallieb
10-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Aside from the fact that it's completely not cool to trade, I Personally I think it's rather refreshing to see someone who is not all caught up in the ranking system and views trackers on the basis of his/her own idea of worth. Would not the BT community be a much better place if we all considered things this way...don't you think!

my two cents anyways

mrnobody
10-10-2007, 12:45 AM
rather just "ask" for an oink invite. Nobody is gonna trade it for demonoid lol Beside, OiNK is strict with these stuff.

sanjana
10-10-2007, 12:56 AM
Oink Vs demonoid... I think is it worth to trade??

Forget trading and just ask someone for free giveaway and if they think you can be trustable. Definitely they will give the invitation.

redcorvette
10-10-2007, 12:57 AM
Aside from the fact that it's completely not cool to trade, I Personally I think it's rather refreshing to see someone who is not all caught up in the ranking system and views trackers on the basis of his/her own idea of worth. Would not the BT community be a much better place if we all considered things this way...don't you think!

my two cents anyways

^ so true!

Dylster
10-10-2007, 03:21 AM

my two cents anyways

Ya man true enough I'm just trying to get an oink invite and since invite are limited i figured trading them would make sense plus some of you have taken this way to far with all this swapping of buffered accounts maintaining a good ratio is not that hard on most trackers

kooftspc11
10-10-2007, 03:58 AM

my two cents anyways

then give the man a fukking invite