bwaduk
10-10-2007, 12:06 PM
that ive got, pm me the ratios you hold on your other accounts pls

raj3186
10-10-2007, 12:08 PM
u cannot trade TL here!!! :no:

bwaduk
10-10-2007, 12:09 PM
he can have if there stats are good enough, i dont want the rev invite ive got the sites i want, i dont want any others

memomagiver
10-10-2007, 01:17 PM
I have TL I want revtt invite
tell me on PM

ohmboys
10-10-2007, 02:03 PM
cant trade TL in here

kallieb
10-10-2007, 03:10 PM
Yep...BIG warning to anyone who trades/gives away a TL invite here. THe word from the tracker is that they will ban any account that is comes from an invite traded OR given away from a public forum (FST is a public forum by the way) . Not only will you lose the account the minute you sign up, the person who invited you may also lose their invites. So BIG warning.

Suggestion....If you belong to private trackers and they have a private forum for senior members that allows discussion of invite sharing, I suggest you try there instead.

If anyone wonders why it is this way, I believe the trackers are trying to get the movement of their invites out of the public eye. It helps maintain the security of the sites this way.

YOu can agree or disagree, doesn't matter. What matters is that this is how the tracker wants things done and it has to be respected.

spark
10-10-2007, 03:24 PM
I think you are breaking TL rules (which is not nice at all!) but not FST rules (I've been told that 2 days ago)...

Tokeman
10-10-2007, 03:25 PM
I disagree Kallieb,
FST (as a site) picks and chooses which sites it will work with to discourage trading. ALL (or most) sites dont allow trading, but it is OK here, untill fst and that site make a deal. This sort of picking and choosing is retarded. So what TL doesn't want to be traded here or given away. Join the club, no tracker wants this. If people want to trade/give away TL, LET THEM. It is THEIR account to risk. Everyone knows these things are against MOST trackers rules, but they do it anyway. TL is no different. It all comes down to weather or not your smart enough to avoid detection and invite trust worth people. I've seen more people handing out TL invites for the past few weeks then ever before, and how many posts are there saying they are ban'd? *0*