PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone really help me to get the invitation..

sanjana
10-10-2007, 02:30 PM
I need the invitation very badly and I have requested many times. To see which invitation. I need just see the signature. You will know.

You do not need to worry about the rules and ratio. I hold very good ratio and secondly I love to have 0-day trackers. If you think. I am eligible.

I am sorry. If I cannot convenience. This is not begging. This is request. If no one is ready to give also no problem.

Trusting a person comes with his sincerity and also you can check for the proof by seeing some of my ratios. If you will.

Wish me luck.:wacko:

blackbird
10-10-2007, 02:36 PM
dude you just got your revtt and czone invites today .. :|

sense
10-10-2007, 02:39 PM
So you're a collector, I get it, to each his own but I just don't understand it. Why would someone needs so many 0 day trackers?

kirktrix
10-10-2007, 02:51 PM
I like your new avatar.....

On topic: Good luck and be patient......

tuning
10-10-2007, 02:51 PM
So you're a collector, I get it, to each his own but I just don't understand it. Why would someone needs so many 0 day trackers?

Because not everyone haves a good connection, thats why...

I know that India are only with an ADSL, so...the best way to keep you ratio with this kind of connection is to download one torrent from one 0 day tracker and seed it to another 0 day tracker that has the torrent too...

PS : Good luck finding your dreams, buddy. :)

_coder_
10-10-2007, 03:26 PM
@sanjana

Off-Topic: Is that you in your avatar (my curiosity doesnt let me live..haha)

Necronomicon
10-10-2007, 03:57 PM
I guess it ain't him:) Tho shalt not swallow the bait, Bro!

sanjana
10-10-2007, 04:05 PM

I know that India are only with an ADSL, so...the best way to keep you ratio with this kind of connection is to download one torrent from one 0 day tracker and seed it to another 0 day tracker that has the torrent too...

I think you are correct. As I heeard that In India they have very slow internet connection :(

masterbat
10-10-2007, 06:09 PM

I think you are correct. As I heeard that In India they have very slow internet connection :(

you heard ??? :huh:
you live there .. remember ? where did your indian flag dissapear all of a sudden ??

and yes i live in india too .. but i have 2mbps down /1mps up home connection .. that doesnt suck .. that is better than most international isp's upload speed ..

Sench
10-10-2007, 06:10 PM
dude why do you create SO MANY threads?just bump your old ones 0_0

SgtMajor
10-10-2007, 06:15 PM
Learn to use the the 2 trackers you got yesterday first, or was that just us inviters wasting our time and invites?

Come back in 1 or 2 months and show us what a good user you are and that it was worth giving you the invites to them trackers and maybe someone will then take you seriously.

bwaduk
10-10-2007, 07:10 PM
sanjana, gimme proof of stats in pm or here and i might be able to help you

Sench
10-10-2007, 07:16 PM
so lucky...hope someone gives me one,too :(

Saroman
10-10-2007, 07:27 PM

you live there .. remember ? where did your indian flag dissapear all of a sudden ??

and yes i live in india too .. but i have 2mbps down /1mps up home connection .. that doesnt suck .. that is better than most international isp's upload speed ..

1mbps..UP :blink:

Thats too good...Whats ur ISP ?

tintin123
10-10-2007, 07:39 PM
no offence but sct+ftn are a dfferent kind of story

u need to have the files frst or u willnot be apble to seed back

so even if u have 10 0 day trackers i doubt u can grab and seed at them all and i doubt that will even make a difference!

ftn and sct are a different zone from the others!

sovaz
10-10-2007, 07:40 PM
no offence but sct+ftn are a dfferent kind of story

u need to have the files frst or u willnot be apble to seed back

so even if u have 10 0 day trackers i doubt u can grab and seed at them all and i doubt that will even make a difference!

+1

bwaduk
10-10-2007, 07:41 PM

the world pre is the same, only thing that different is where the site is hosted reqarding GMT + or whatever is it or what their pre's bot classes it as

phantom
10-10-2007, 07:49 PM
sanjana (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sanjana-144807) u have a seedbox????

MrLazy
10-10-2007, 07:51 PM
damn ..you should be happy ... you got czone + revtt already .. im still waiting for czone lol ... =/

sanjana
10-10-2007, 07:53 PM
sanjana (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sanjana-144807) u have a seedbox????

Hope I can have one. :( Sorry. I donot have it.

phantom
10-10-2007, 07:58 PM

Hope I can have one. :( Sorry. I donot have it.

in this case i suggest u to wait until u have one, cause with u'r connection u will never make cope on this 2 sites and the invites will be a loss... sorry for saying this, but this is the true... ;)

BTW u need a good reason for this invites, not only 0-day...

tupac
10-10-2007, 08:06 PM

sanjana (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sanjana-144807), you should respond to that post, because now you look like a scammer :whistling

sanjana
10-10-2007, 08:13 PM
I accept the fact that I may not have the seedbox. So, only seedbox people can have this torrent invitation others cannot.

I am sorry. I hold very good ratio with other trackers with the one that I got is just need to start. Once I start. I will maintain the ratio. I am actually concentrating on the other torrents currently. Hope you understand. It is not that I cannot seed or have slow speed.

I can asssure everyone that you all can trust me. If you do not believe I am sorry. It is not my mistake. People won't give the invitation because either they want to trade for some and I am against trading. If you like it or not.

It is not that you cannot make 1:1 ratio in one day. Give some time. I think even many trackers have the ratio system because they understand everyone cannot have the seedbox. May be FTN wants all there users should use the seedbox.

So, what is the point for those who dream to get into these 0-day trackers. It is just matter of invitation and getting there. YOu also need to get some reputation by understanding the situation and it will take some time. FTN or SCT may be the big fellows in there own backyard as they have good seeder and known to be the best because they got people who made that possible. It is all about community and also the speed that makes the difference.

embolism
10-10-2007, 08:16 PM
Just curiosity: how old are you? @ sanjana

I seriously dont mean to undermine any of your requests/ suggestions/ opinions.

sanjana
10-10-2007, 08:18 PM

sanjana (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sanjana-144807), you should respond to that post, because now you look like a scammer :whistling

I am not a scammer. I am from India. I am hiding that. Just to know how many people know about the Indian Speed.

It is to know is really people there from India or not.

Proud to be indian.

bwaduk
10-10-2007, 08:20 PM
i know a few from india, i know the connections and some of the problems they have reqarding speed but they ALWAYS follow the required rules of each site & more

phantom
10-10-2007, 08:22 PM
sanjana (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sanjana-144807) u don't understand... u read something about this trackers???? u know what really this trackers are????

right now i have a 4Mb and i will upgrade to 20Mb connection up/down, and for me right now is very, VERY HARD to maintain a good ratio on SCT (FTN i don't have, but in the past one friend of mine has one and he has 6Mb connection and 4 him was hard to to maintain the ratio)... so trust me, u with u'r speed will be disable in the first 2 months... u know... i don't want to annoy u, but this is the true... ;)
BTW, pls tell as... what connection do u have????

sanjana
10-10-2007, 08:23 PM

sanjana, gimme proof of stats in pm or here and i might be able to help you

You made my day. You are like angel.

Thank you and good luck.

SgtMajor
10-10-2007, 08:23 PM
Then let him start to use the RevTT & Czone he got yesterday first, why on earth would he need so many 0day trackers in such a short time.

There is an old saying, "eyes bigger than your belly", which is quite apt in this case.

bwaduk
10-10-2007, 08:24 PM
phantom, ratio was never the concern on ftn, it was always following the 1:1 or min seed time which was 72 hrs now its 36 hrs & as you all must now know its ratio free

phantom
10-10-2007, 08:28 PM
u know SgtMajor (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sgtmajor-79679), i was waiting 4 SCT invite 4 about 9 or 10 months and even now i don't have a FTN acc (of course i want one :D), and when i receive the invite on SCT and i saw how hard is, only then i understand why ppl search very carefully for the ppt that are proper 4 this invites...

bwaduk (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../member.php?u=150920) i only hear about this... ;)

bwaduk
10-10-2007, 08:31 PM
like they say, seeing is believing ;)

quote from matrix

knowing the path and taking the path is 2 differnent things

sanjana
10-10-2007, 08:31 PM
Can anyone close this thread. I accomplished what I want. Eveyone helped me some or the other.

Thank you all.

Thank you very much for dwaduk

PirateEagle
10-10-2007, 08:35 PM
you can close this thread in thread tools and selekt close ;)

phantom
10-10-2007, 08:35 PM
u can close this threat alone... click on the THREAD TOOLS up in the right corner and choose close thread... ;)

sakingsny (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../member.php?u=168314) was much quickly... :D