PDA

View Full Version : TT account information

masterbat
10-10-2007, 06:14 PM
few days ago i tried to trade my TT account and got scammed by a guy here .. !

i waited for 5 days for the stupid gmail password recovery .. and then realised he even changed my secret password question .. now its all arab ! :blink:

anyway dont accept a tt trade with an account with username : royalilja

its a scammed account !

richard123
10-10-2007, 06:16 PM
should of used middleman mate. thats what their for
sorry for your loss

eden297
10-10-2007, 06:17 PM
who scammed u?

raj3186
10-10-2007, 06:17 PM
thatz wat happens when u trade accounts without middleman!! ;) I'm sorry abt the loss!!! :(

redcorvette
10-10-2007, 06:19 PM
who scammed u?

:unsure::huh:

masterbat
10-10-2007, 06:20 PM
who scammed u?

he is already disabled ..

mado2010 / kaka2010 (both the same guy )

Sench
10-10-2007, 06:24 PM
dude,im really sorry for your loss :( but u shouldnt trade so high-level accs without a middleman :(

dzsemm
10-10-2007, 06:27 PM
try go to forum and show your invite mail, if you can

masterbat
10-10-2007, 06:28 PM
dude,im really sorry for your loss :( but u shouldnt trade so high-level accs without a middleman :(

i was new here .. and the guy i was trading with had 45+ rep points .. :blink: .. so i trusted him

redcorvette
10-10-2007, 06:34 PM
thats why, when TRADING high level, high buffer trackers, use middleman!

now you have learnt your lesson the hard way! its not a big loss

maybe in 4-5 months, ask again, and then you may have a chance.

Tokeman
10-10-2007, 06:35 PM
and if you insist on trading accounts, take Screen shots first, so if you do loose it, you can post some SS's and hope that it gets disabled.

SiNa
10-10-2007, 06:36 PM
maybe the fst acc was traded or hacked so it wasnt him. or maybe not. would be stupid to put so much effort in getting reps and then scam you only for TT idk
anyways sorry for the loss.

btw: do these disabled privs people ever get access back in here?

redcorvette
10-10-2007, 06:39 PM
cmon, whats your loss here?? its only a tracker you worked hard for and lost it to some stupid asshole...i bet he/she was a tracker collector.

cmon cheer up...whats the worst that could happen?

one thing you CAN do is go to the TT irc. tell the your account got hacked. if you have concrete proof that the account was yours, then tell them to disable it till you show them proof.

this is a good idea, but it didnt work for me when someone hacked my E**** account. but i got it disabled so the other person couldnt use it either.

masterbat
10-10-2007, 06:39 PM
thats why, when TRADING high level, high buffer trackers, use middleman!

now you have learnt your lesson the hard way! its not a big loss

maybe in 4-5 months, ask again, and then you may have a chance.

yea not a big loss .. TT account wasnt much of a use for me , thats why i decided to trade it

but am not trading anymore . .. :sick:

i hope FST make a sticky with scammed accounts username .. so people wont be scammed again with those accounts

maybe the fst acc was traded or hacked so it wasnt him. or maybe not. would be stupid to put so much effort in getting reps and then scam you only for TT idk

maybe its actually you .. MAYBE this is your spare account !:dry:

titofat
10-10-2007, 06:47 PM
sorry for your tt account man

redcorvette
10-10-2007, 06:48 PM
but do tell the admins in IRC that you got "hacked" not scammed and get the account to be disabled. tell them thats its yours. give them your cookies form your computer or your history or watever proof you can get.

tell them its yours and to disable it till you get them the proof to say its yours.

masterbat
10-10-2007, 06:54 PM
but do tell the admins in IRC that you got "hacked" not scammed and get the account to be disabled. tell them thats its yours. give them your cookies form your computer or your history or watever proof you can get.

tell them its yours and to disable it till you get them the proof to say its yours.

i told them my account was hacked .. and gave all the account info .. even a pm converstaion ..

they told me to try recovering the email .. and thats why i waited 5 days to try the google secret question /answer !

he changed my secret question/password too .. its not even english now :wacko:

redcorvette
10-10-2007, 06:57 PM

i told them my account was hacked .. and gave all the account info .. even a pm converstaion ..

they told me to try recovering the email .. and thats why i waited 5 days to try the google secret question /answer !

tell the admins that...if they still cant do anything, tell them that you want them to disable the account.

desiKing
10-10-2007, 06:58 PM

:yup::yup::yup: specially if you got your original invite conformation, that's will and should help you get back your account...waste case scenario account will be disabled.

masterbat
10-10-2007, 06:59 PM

tell the admins that...if they still cant do anything, tell them that you want them to disable the account.

i will try that .. :)

SiNa
10-10-2007, 06:59 PM

maybe its actually you .. MAYBE this is your spare account !:dry:

What!? how the hell did i offend you for you to say that?

tiolewis
10-10-2007, 07:00 PM
Im really sorry for your lost, i know how its feels like. (When i just started here)

but its not so important . because you are a member of FST .

Here you can find really nice people, and get more important things (Not only accounts)

masterbat
10-10-2007, 07:03 PM
thanks for the support guys .. :)

Sench
10-10-2007, 07:09 PM
http://xs118.xs.to/xs118/07343/console.gif

masterbat
11-04-2007, 07:50 AM
bump ..

JA
11-04-2007, 07:54 AM
What you bumping for?

masterbat
11-04-2007, 07:58 AM
What you bumping for?

i doubt a guy is trying to trade the same account .. just want to let others know . . :shifty:

V2oXX
11-04-2007, 08:38 AM
I am sorry for your loss.

P.S.: Try to keep your head up, everyone has ups and downs.

mrnobody
11-04-2007, 11:22 AM
sry for ur loss.

did ur account get disabled? not yet? the easy way is to go there and post a link to this thread. but idk what is trading policy there...depending on how strict they are, they might ban ur ip as well though :( what i know is they will disable it ;)

sudeep12
11-04-2007, 11:30 AM
i dont like traders they are bad!!!!!!sorry for u r loss

Saroman
11-04-2007, 11:39 AM
I think saving Confirmation Mails help in these cases...!!

Just flash them to Admins at IRC..And if they believe u, u get ur account back or when they find out that u have traded it, Atleast they will ban the account..

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-need-rs-account-post2284325/postcount1

:D

Ghost+Rider
11-04-2007, 12:09 PM
Fuck Kaka Scammed U..OMFG ..

Just tell any TT member the username or tell at forums Irc anywhere or to any TT staff
ATleast tht ass*ole will not be able to use the account!!

yoyogi4
11-04-2007, 01:03 PM
Well, the account is still enabled, and it's being well taken care of (by you or him I don't know)

Problem is there's no argument to get your acc back, you traded it will most likely be bye bye, so at least it's still alive and they didn't completely screw the account over just to get it banned.

Just flash them to Admins at IRC..And if they believe u, u get ur account back or when they find out that u have traded it, Atleast they will ban the account..

http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/7853/powned30ag.jpg

itS0v3r
11-04-2007, 01:21 PM
Well, the account is still enabled, and it's being well taken care of (by you or him I don't know)

Problem is there's no argument to get your acc back, you traded it will most likely be bye bye, so at least it's still alive and they didn't completely screw the account over just to get it banned.

http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/7853/powned30ag.jpg

All spies now got disapeared :D

Allexandar
11-04-2007, 02:47 PM

i waited for 5 days for the stupid gmail password recovery .. and then realised he even changed my secret password question .. now its all arab ! :blink:

its a scammed account !

I've lost my TT acc too,so where can i find that secret password question?

supper
11-04-2007, 02:54 PM

its a scammed account !

I've lost my TT acc too,so where can i find that secret password question?if u still have TT forum pass word then u can recover it easy

spark
11-04-2007, 03:03 PM
I've lost my TT acc too,so where can i find that secret password question?if u still have TT forum pass word then u can recover it easy

Is the forum pass different than the tracker's one anti? :blink: Can I change it via my profile there?

supper
11-04-2007, 03:08 PM
if u still have TT forum pass word then u can recover it easy

Is the forum pass different than the tracker's one anti? :blink: Can I change it via my profile there?

ofcourse u can get it back if u still have the TT forum pass word u can recover even the TT tracker password and yes thay are diffrent then each other

spark
11-04-2007, 03:11 PM

ofcourse u can get it back if u still have the TT forum pass word u can recover even the TT tracker password and yes thay are diffrent then each other

Thanks for the info dear anti :)

Allexandar
11-04-2007, 05:16 PM

Yes,i have forum pass but how i can get back tracker pass when scammer changed tracker pass and email?:blink:

supper
11-04-2007, 05:35 PM

Yes,i have forum pass but how i can get back tracker pass when scammer changed tracker pass and email?:blink:

Forgot Password/Username?

Should you forget your password or username to the tracker, please use this link

(If you have changed you email address of that given to TT, then you are a fool! - In that case pm a member of admin for help - but dont expect a quick reply)

And dont post in the forum asking either, its just a waste of time and will be deleted/locked as no one there can help you!

http://www.trancetraffic.com/recover.php

thats what thay are saying

Allexandar
11-04-2007, 05:45 PM

Forgot Password/Username?

Should you forget your password or username to the tracker, please use this link

(If you have changed you email address of that given to TT, then you are a fool! - In that case pm a member of admin for help - but dont expect a quick reply)

And dont post in the forum asking either, its just a waste of time and will be deleted/locked as no one there can help you!

http://www.trancetraffic.com/recover.php

thats what thay are saying

Fool? :lol:

Can you read?

I was scammed- scammer changed tracker password and email,and i still have TT forum pass but i can't recover tracker pass coz he changed tracker email!

I already asked on forum and pm'd admins but... nothing!