PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for a free invite to Fight Traders Now !!!

Y@KUZA
10-13-2007, 06:16 PM
Yes thats right i'm new here i dont want anything but FTN. I Know trading is not right, i have never traded in my life, maybe i will soon on the stock market buts thats another story. I am a person who wants to be a part of one single Force that will supply me with all my needs... I will follow all the rules and be seeding all the time. I respect FTN for its policy. THIS IS THE FIGHT TRADERS NOW MOVEMENT !!! I know there is a kind person in FST who can make this happen for me with a snap of his finger. :) I will be forever thankful for the invite and be very active in the forums and be a wonderful part of the No.1 community. please help me this is my first and last request. :( From the bottom of my kind heart i want to say its time we changed. Stop Trading. Start Sharing.

PoOki
10-13-2007, 06:26 PM
Im sure if you'll be invited to FTN all traders will die ;)

Goodluck, though.. :)

snap3r
10-13-2007, 06:49 PM
well good luck mate well at least more luck than me :) i posted for an invite to but didnt get it allthough im no trader :(

Enlightened
10-13-2007, 06:53 PM
If everyone "claims" they are NOT A Trader and gets an Invite, then U do Not need to post for a REquest. Better still F*N should be an "Open signup", so we DO NOT NEED Threads like this anymore"..........xtremely Annoying, on a daily basis. Just gets to U after awhile........

jrzy
10-13-2007, 07:21 PM
Maybe we should have a "Beg Thread" and make it a sticky...lol

Y@KUZA
10-14-2007, 07:21 AM
Bump. Still Lookin...

aysomc
10-14-2007, 07:50 AM
well you're new and not active so i assume you'll get one shortly.

Grind$oFine
10-14-2007, 08:08 AM

It seems like you say that every time someone requests FTN...
oh wait... you do. :O
:slap:
Kind of exaggerated, too. ;)

And, Y@KUZA (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/ykuza-175341), try to do some giveaways here, talk to some people, get involved in the forum, be as nice/helpful as possible, wait a while, make yourself known a little bit. Then request.. other people here will support you if you've made good impressions, and you'll be much more successful.

Y@KUZA
10-19-2007, 05:50 PM
Still lookin i wont give up my search no matter what i have faith. Help me brothers and sisters of FST. :(

FileZ
10-19-2007, 06:07 PM
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice try !!!

aysomc
10-19-2007, 06:38 PM

And, Y@KUZA (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/ykuza-175341), try to do some giveaways here, talk to some people, get involved in the forum, be as nice/helpful as possible, wait a while, make yourself known a little bit. Then request.. other people here will support you if you've made good impressions, and you'll be much more successful.

easiest way of saying it and its the truth, should i be like a bunch of other people here and censor what i say and kiss ass so the mods from top sites fall in love with me? i said it a couple times to get brandons attention that the way he was giving out invites wasnt right, there are a lot of deserving members on this board that dont get shit but a couple kids who havnt contributed anything got in cause they know how to make a new thread and beg.

Enlightened
10-19-2007, 06:43 PM

easiest way of saying it and its the truth, should i be like a bunch of other people here and censor what i say and kiss ass so the mods from top sites fall in love with me? i said it a couple times to get brandons attention that the way he was giving out invites wasnt right, there are a lot of deserving members on this board that dont get shit but a couple kids who havnt contributed anything got in cause they know how to make a new thread and beg.

Absolutely, 1000% AGREE with U, and we know who those "bunch of Kids " are. Now, they can "Brag" around with their Userbar and avatar, running around the Forum , offering their 2 cents, thinking they are more "senior" and knowlegable and better than Others.
Just causes alot of animosity,in the Forum. Just my 2 cents.

Y@KUZA
10-20-2007, 08:12 PM
Help me please i want FTN so much...