PDA

View Full Version : need BitMeTV

bamba12
10-14-2007, 12:23 AM
I need BitMeTV, i can offer RevTT, please be generous pepole, i am a real T.V junkie and i realy need this.

aysomc
10-14-2007, 12:27 AM
scc, much easier to get and has a lot of TV just as fast as bmtv. your welcome

bamba12
10-14-2007, 12:45 AM
Scc is just an ordinary 0-day tracker, i need a tv dedicated tracker, thats why i want to trade my RevTT for BitMeTV.

Ghost+Rider
10-14-2007, 04:32 AM
Go to tvtorrents ;)

nikmash232
10-14-2007, 04:33 AM
sorry to shoot it down but tvtorrents sucks soooo much i hate it...

Chewy
10-14-2007, 04:40 AM

me2, the organization.... :/

hangemhigh
10-14-2007, 04:51 AM
tvtorrents good as bitmetv and easier to seed

nikmash232
10-14-2007, 04:52 AM

me2, the organization.... :/

not just that the torrents are sooooo slow...

Ghost+Rider
10-14-2007, 04:55 AM
Hate the fuck outta tvtorrents and itz so fuckin hard to find and even harder to maintan a bitmetvaccount...Better to rest at home with some snacks and enjoy Piratebay!@! ;)

mrnobody
10-14-2007, 05:02 AM
Hate the fuck outta tvtorrents and itz so fuckin hard to find and even harder to maintan a bitmetvaccount...Better to rest at home with some snacks and enjoy Piratebay!@! ;)

more easier= just turn on ur tv :D

bamba12
10-14-2007, 12:44 PM
Look i know all the trackers you mentioned here, but i need BitMeTV, ihope some generous person see it and will be kind enough to give me one.

aysomc
10-14-2007, 01:24 PM
Scc is just an ordinary 0-day tracker, i need a tv dedicated tracker, thats why i want to trade my RevTT for BitMeTV.

are you on scc? you'd know that they have A LOT of tv, it sounds more like you just want the higher level tracker, not saying you do for sure but if thats the case get over it, levels dont really matter and scc is great for tv. if you give up on bmtv and need scc let me know ill hook you up and you can keep your revtt, that goes for anyone else too if you want scc. :)

chillincool
10-14-2007, 02:20 PM
That's like telling him to use demonoid instead of oink because it has a lot of music on it. It's not like you don't go around begging for high level trackers anyways aysomc. :P You ooze of desperately trying to make everybody like you. Also, this anti-WIAW crusade thing is retarded, just because it's rare doesn't mean that people don't want it because it's good. Both sct and ftn are rare, but they are also two of the fastest trackers.

bamba12
10-14-2007, 05:36 PM

are you on scc? you'd know that they have A LOT of tv, it sounds more like you just want the higher level tracker, not saying you do for sure but if thats the case get over it, levels dont really matter and scc is great for tv. if you give up on bmtv and need scc let me know ill hook you up and you can keep your revtt, that goes for anyone else too if you want scc. :)

can you check for me if scc hs the first three seasons of the tv show according to jim? if it has it ill be more than glad to get an invite :D

chillincool
10-14-2007, 07:41 PM

can you check for me if scc hs the first three seasons of the tv show according to jim? if it has it ill be more than glad to get an invite :D

SCC has none, bmtv only has season 5 &6 (and they are practically dead torrents), but you could just request the other seasons + reseed..

aysomc
10-15-2007, 06:13 AM
That's like telling him to use demonoid instead of oink because it has a lot of music on it. It's not like you don't go around begging for high level trackers anyways aysomc. :P You ooze of desperately trying to make everybody like you. Also, this anti-WIAW crusade thing is retarded, just because it's rare doesn't mean that people don't want it because it's good. Both sct and ftn are rare, but they are also two of the fastest trackers.

demonoid is nothing like oink, they have rules about the music whereas bmtv just unrars scene releases and uploads them, very bad analogy. and tell me where i have begged for high level trackers? i want ftn and other then that i have every other tracker i want and have had them for a while so id love to see this begging. also as is evident by this post and many others ive made i dont give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks of me, i do whatever i want online cause it doesnt matter but generally i choose to be nice. id rather not go around and be a dick for no reason like some people, dick. and did you really say i was on a "crusade"? i get tired of people asking for shit like bmtv when they dont need it, they could get by and find what they want on many other trackers but want it for the level. you obviously made a post about someone you dont know shit about, now fuck off.

chillincool
10-15-2007, 11:15 AM
Blah Blah Blah. I think the fact that it wasn't on SCC speaked for itself. In fact, nothing I watch that came out more than 2 weeks ago is on SCC.